Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
4. We're making the exact same game we've already made before, but now... introducing.. A VR VERSION!. (nah, pass)
Uh excuse you, the new Borderlands 2 VR experience is totally like real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADDJKD-XoSU

I got Hentai Minesweeper in my queue.  "This is a very conscience strategy game."

I don't know what you lot are bitching about; seems to be working as intended.

If Borderlands 2 VR does well enough on PSVR, expect BL3 VR on PS5.  Sony, to give them credit, has supported their VR platform including going into PS5.

I just finished the story mode for Just Cause 3. I had been thinking that the beleaguered British radio announcer whose thankless job it is to report Di Ravello's spin on Rico's latest triumphs sounded suspiciously like David Tennant. As I watched the credits roll, sure enough, his name popped up. Angie would have gotten a kick out of that. 

Not the video, obviously: "Not actual gameplay". I assume the basic idea of a VR port is legitimate.
I dunno... just seems like so many developers are wasting time (albeit probably few resources) rebooting five+ year old games that everyone has played to death. VR versions are becoming cliche at this point.

Blockstorm 22IWI-5X3ZC-G7DPY
Blockstorm 5C0M0-I3MV9-EV0VV
Blockstorm GV7IK-PJ5WK-XC8PV
Blockstorm 4P0KK-NVKC7-I6LK7

Braveland C8QR2-TB5XG-WRR3Y

The Flame in the Flood B3D3L-CDIKB-Q2AR2

Blockstorm 22IWI-5X3ZC-G7DPY
Blockstorm 5C0M0-I3MV9-EV0VV
Blockstorm GV7IK-PJ5WK-XC8PV
Blockstorm 4P0KK-NVKC7-I6LK7

Braveland C8QR2-TB5XG-WRR3Y

The Flame in the Flood B3D3L-CDIKB-Q2AR2
Thanks for the -1's, gonna add them to my account then remove them in your honor.

IndieGala just launched a new bundle. It contains a Kung-Fu game which might interest some people.

I will be hosting a group buy of this bundle. PM me if you're interested.
It should be mentioned that apparently the Kung Fu Panda game in that bundle is gonna be delisted on January 1st according to the developers.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/369230/discussions/0/1744479698805699730/

Would be kind of weird if this bundle runs past that January 1st deadline.

It should be mentioned that apparently the Kung Fu Panda game in that bundle is gonna be delisted on January 1st according to the developers.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/369230/discussions/0/1744479698805699730/

Would be kind of weird if this bundle runs past that January 1st deadline.
That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I had already refunded the game once (I bought the base game and then they lowered the price on the DLC making the steam bundle cheaper than the base game), and now it gets IG'd so I might refund it again. Knowing IG the bundle will probably go past the Jan 1st deadline and I doubt they'll remove the game from the bundle.

NewEgg:

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Digital Legacy Edition [Steam key] = $14.99 with promo code EMCERRX49

-- Includes COD: IW base-game & COD: Modern Warfare Remastered base-game.

Bayonetta [Steam key] = $5.75

Vanquish - Standard Edition [Steam key] = $5.75
Tempted by the COD deal... Haven't played any COD games since 2, and they seldom go less than 50% off. Man, it kills me though to spend $15 on a game that's not even on my wish list.

DAMN YOU ACTIVISION!!!!

Tempted by the COD deal... Haven't played any COD games since 2, and they seldom go less than 50% off. Man, it kills me though to spend $15 on a game that's not even on my wish list.

DAMN YOU ACTIVISION!!!!
If anything, just get Modern Warfare 2. Best one in the series.

check cdskeys from time-to-time when they have a sell.  COD titles including older Black Ops can go for around $5-6

Thank you to MysterD for posting newegg deals as isthereanydeals do not track newegg.

I have seen Bayonetta and Vanquish bundled together on fanatical.  I am waiting for both games together for $10 to pull the trigger.  However, when Sega has another Humble, it would not be surprising to have them in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help guys. I want to buy Mass Effect Andromeda for Origin cheap, but right now it's $7.99, any alternatives?
Just asking: are you logged into Origin? I believe that is the price on Amazon.

Once in Origin on the left hand side go to the store section and click deals. You should see Mass Effect Andromeda and select that, price should be $3.99 (prior to tax).

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I had already refunded the game once (I bought the base game and then they lowered the price on the DLC making the steam bundle cheaper than the base game), and now it gets IG'd so I might refund it again.
But after the IG, you'd still need the $4.86 in DLC, right? Might as well just stick with the $4.92 Panda bundle unless you need those games from IG and don't care about the DLC.

But after the IG, you'd still need the $4.86 in DLC, right? Might as well just stick with the $4.92 Panda bundle unless you need those games from IG. Unless you need that 6¢
The base game has all DLC included. Doesn't make any sense, but that's how it is. DLC is only worth it for the DLC count

Just asking: are you logged into Origin? I believe that is the price on Amazon.

Once in Origin on the left hand side go to the store section and click deals. You should see Mass Effect Andromeda and select that, price should be $3.99 (prior to tax).
Some years ago Origin changed the price of its store games on south america to match or EXCEED prices of North America. $7.99 is the current price right now. I alyways bought the games on their store till this change and I stopped buying since, now Im looking for alternatives.

I think Fox and some others had asked about the battle.net Activision/Blizzard sale.  They are having one that continues until January 7th.  I'm offering the same 70% listed/sale price in Amazon Credit exchange rates if anyone wants Black Ops or some Blizzard game... or dopey WoW mounts (although I dunno if those can be easily gifted).

I want to refund Panda game but I haven't refunded anything in long enough that I do not have delayed card drops... decisions, decisions. 

Also I looked at the Blizzard sale and good god do they have enough versions of Destiny/COD?  I can't even figure out what package I would need to get the Destiny content I don't have.  

I want to refund Panda game but I haven't refunded anything in long enough that I do not have delayed card drops... decisions, decisions.

Also I looked at the Blizzard sale and good god do they have enough versions of Destiny/COD? I can't even figure out what package I would need to get the Destiny content I don't have.
Yeah when I bought one for someone I had to triple-check to make sure it was the right version because there are so damn many.

Surprising to see a licensed movie game end up in an Indiegala bundle. Anyways, from what I've read, the first Kung Fu Panda game was the best received out of all of the Kung Fu Panda games. It was on PC but I don't believe it was ever released on Steam.

I just finished the story mode for Just Cause 3. I had been thinking that the beleaguered British radio announcer whose thankless job it is to report Di Ravello's spin on Rico's latest triumphs sounded suspiciously like David Tennant. As I watched the credits roll, sure enough, his name popped up. Angie would have gotten a kick out of that.
Fun fact, he asked to be in JC3 cause his son likes JC.

So, I checked for a holiday card on the market, currently over 326,000 listings to sell and over 446,000 orders to buy.  Consider that there are 8 cards for the holiday set meaning over 2.6 million sell orders not including foils.  Steam makes money (even if just 1 cent) on every sell.  I don't know who thought of the idea for Steam to have trading cards, but in the end, they win by making money off of all transactions.  Now, if they would just sell dances to go along with the background profiles and emotes.  Hey Steam, any free games to compete with GOG, Epic, Humble, and even IG? 

Who wants some Sonic?

Sonic Adventure DX - GM2Z3-T0MVZ-DXT*C

Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed Collection - *BI5M-VG8TJ-CPNJB

Sonic Generations Collection - *F5PK-NIML7-Z49ER

Missing number is German for no

bread's done
Back