Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I have nothing to add to this except that I realize it has been literally years since I have had McDonalds.  I ate way it all the time when I was younger.  Of course it was a lot cheaper then too.

I just saw on the news that Hidden Valley, Kraft, Newman's Own, Ken's, and Wish-Bone brand salad dressings are going to be exclusively sold at Walmart for one year.

Also if anyone is found to be putting pineapple on pizza they will be banned indefinitely from ordering pizza at most major pizza restaurants.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw on the news that Hidden Valley, Kraft, Newman's Own, Ken's, and Wish-Bone brand salad dressings are going to be exclusively sold at Walmart for one year.
I am glad that you found a way to tie this all back into the Epic Game store topic.

They must be busy or its just normal bethesda insanity. I can log into the launcher just fine but not the website.

Edit: You can redeem the code via launcher, just paste in the TES25TH-MORROWIND code, top left button then "redeem code". Even the email Bethesda sent me earlier wanted me to log into their website.

Seems appropriate to share what I had at Topgolf this weekend. Buffalo ranch pizza or "flatbread" as connoisseurs say.

[attachment=31994:12.jpg]

Bonus, we ordered more pizza that same day and I spotted this pizza genius man flipping 2 pizzas at the same time.

[attachment=31995:123.jpg]

That's it nerds, come@me for ordering buffalo ranch pizza.

A one year subscription to Playstation Now is on sale for 60 bucks at amazon, there are mostly older or multiplatform games on the list, but there are some exclusives or games not available on PC like Bloodborne, Red Dead Redemption, first three uncharted games, and Last of Us as well

A one year subscription to Playstation Now is on sale for 60 bucks at amazon, there are mostly older or multiplatform games on the list, but there are some exclusives or games not available on PC like Bloodborne, Red Dead Redemption, first three uncharted games, and Last of Us as well
I don't know if I'd recommend playing Bloodborne through PSNow. Maybe I should try it and see how it actually is.

Confirmed Bethesda's website login system and code redemption is borked.

https://twitter.com/BethesdaSupport/status/1110223649058029568

Try using the code via the bethesda launcher, it worked for me an hour ago.

"TES25TH-MORROWIND"

Speaking of Bethesda:

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1110225138979651584

"We’re pleased to announce that RAGE 2, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, and DOOM Eternal will be released on Steam as well as the Bethesda Launcher.  We will also be bringing Fallout 76 to Steam later this year."

Speaking of Bethesda:

https://twitter.com/bethesda/status/1110225138979651584

"We’re pleased to announce that RAGE 2, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot, and DOOM Eternal will be released on Steam as well as the Bethesda Launcher. We will also be bringing Fallout 76 to Steam later this year."
not interested unless they become epic exclusives

Just want to add that you're all wrong. Bleu cheese is good by itself and on boneless wings only.

And you should only eat salad raw or with some light dressing, not drenched in something that started out as mayo and had cheese and sugar added to make it taste like a cheeseburger. It's a fucking salad, and you eat salad to be healthy. If you can't eat salad raw, then you should be blending those greens into a shake and adding BCAA and other healthy stuff.

One can just get the game from somewhere (from Steam, retail discs, or free from Bethesda Launcher, whatever.)

Then just install OpenMW and run it with that, as that source port's not protected by any DRM/app/anything else.

Epic uses the same retarded support center as amdrewards. Your ticket will be handled promptly.
"Thank you for contacting AMDRewards. Uhhhh, what's a cum-pewt-or?"

200w_d.gif

Again, it doesn't really matter what features Epic adds or what sort of discounts and deals they offer. People will still avoid them and stick with Steam.
I don't know that this is true. I think those things do matter, along with some reassurance to consumers that they are in this for the long haul.

I don't want to invest my gaming dollars in Epic's "experiment to disrupt the industry". I want to feel like my games are going to be around at least long enough for me to possibly play them. If they want people to feel comfortable with their service, they need to instill some confidence by maybe putting together a storefront that doesn't look like someone's weekend project.

So I disagree with everyone, and ranch is pretty much the only salad dressing I use.

Also this is clearly wrong. The correct answer is "ketchup."
Hey. There's nothing wrong with (Whattaburger) ketchup.

Yeah, good with tendies too. Thousand Island is only for Reubens.
Mostly for Reubens, but also for some other sandwiches.

Seems appropriate to share what I had at Topgolf this weekend. Buffalo ranch pizza or "flatbread" as connoisseurs say.

attachicon.gif
12.jpg

Bonus, we ordered more pizza that same day and I spotted this pizza genius man flipping 2 pizzas at the same time.

attachicon.gif
123.jpg

That's it nerds, come@me for ordering buffalo ranch pizza.
dVDJiez.gif

Can all the EU people send me a DM so I can send them my paypal address so they can send me a $1 license fee when they quote or reference my posts.

Thanks.

Still debating on trying a Steam controller.  I know a few of you bought one, how have they held up?  Do you actually find yourself using yours for anything?

bread's done
Back