Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
a couple of key drops for you mo fos

Riff Racer               F4YFH-ZIY0G-EQG7K
Little Racers STREET        FLZ09-3BN6Z-40W8E

It seems somewhat improved, but i think that type of style holds up well so you don't notice the difference as much as with a more realistic graphical style
I'm fine with the art style, I just meant that the fidelity seems to be about the same. I guess I was expecting it to be a bit sharper/more fluid.

more free stuff for you filthy animals

Sudeki    JFEWC-J0ZKB-8C944

Etherlords I & II  P2N70-2LW6J-JR9BI

Heroes of Annihilated Empires   JZIJ2-6DL7W-43JDG

Wizardry 6 & 7 0K62I-PPFBE-3V4BI

Risk of Rain 2 is fantastic
I am on the fence if I'll like it, the change from 2D sidescroller to 3D third-person doesn't hold the same appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I hope I love it. I'll probably pick it up at some point, but not in a rush to drop $20 on it.

I am on the fence if I'll like it, the change from 2D sidescroller to 3D third-person doesn't hold the same appeal to me. Don't get me wrong, I hope I love it. I'll probably pick it up at some point, but not in a rush to drop $20 on it.
I only grabbed it because a buddy was willing to split the price since u get 2 copies.

Def worth $10. I didn't play much of the 2D but the 3D aspects are great (my buddy who played hundreds of hours of RoR1 says they did great with the 3D conversion)

ok more bundle leftovers for you all

Lichdom: Battlemage   WKLC2-BE6NH-9CFKH

Drakensang   QK54C-WWQ3Y-RP2DV

Rune Classic   IWEFX-MTJ7H-PZYKA

Knights and Merchants    RYQMJ-XGM3I-EG4XX

Numen: Contest of Heroes  D5X6J-8FG6G-CT3HL

Inquisitor  YQ8EY-EXKED-B32GT

Vangers  9MAMI-DXJRL-BBV87

Race.a.bit   N4LNH-984IA-GJMQ9

Mashed   7TND2-HT5CN-WQA6A

Drift Streets Japan   6Q0PT-487BP-KBZD7

Chaos Reborn   CWZL3-P78BL-I5M2M

Rebel Galaxy   89NIK-EZXK2-7KDA7

Watching the BL3 trailer and seeing Rhys from Tales from the Borderlands show up just makes me want another season of Tales from the Borderlands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity, do any of you have any recommendations on laptop internal storage solutions? My hunk of junk lappy is nearly 9 years old and only has SATA 2, but it's still trucking along well enough, though I'm starting to think it might need a new drive. I need a minimum of 1TB; more would be good, but I'm not looking to make a big purchase for an ancient laptop. SSDs at that size still seem pricey, HDDs only seem to be made in 5400 RPM anymore and there aren't many options for higher capacities, and SSHDs in the size ranges I'm looking for seem to be nonexistent outside Seagate, which doesn't have the greatest reputation for reliability, though admittedly I haven't looked for a new drive in around five years.

SSHDs in the size ranges I'm looking for seem to be nonexistent outside Seagate, which doesn't have the greatest reputation for reliability, though admittedly I haven't looked for a new drive in around five years.
seagate's poor reputation was based on something like a 30% failure rate in certain drives they put out 8-10 years ago. These days, failure rates are pretty much the same across the major names. That said, I still am partial to WD even though I never buy magnetic drives anymore.

I do have the 2tb firecuda (ha, stupid name) in my ps4 and it works well enough. Those go on sale in the $70 range from time to time.

SSD prices have tanked so hard lately I would probably just buy one even though you're limited to sata2. Solid 1tb's can be had for sub $100. You'll still notice a big difference over a spinny hdd and a it can easily move if/when you need it elsewhere.

seagate's poor reputation was based on something like a 30% failure rate in certain drives they put out 8-10 years ago. These days, failure rates are pretty much the same across the major names. That said, I still am partial to WD even though I never buy magnetic drives anymore.

I do have the 2tb firecuda (ha, stupid name) in my ps4 and it works well enough. Those go on sale in the $70 range from time to time.

SSD prices have tanked so hard lately I would probably just buy one even though you're limited to sata2. Solid 1tb's can be had for sub $100. You'll still notice a big difference over a spinny hdd and a it can easily move if/when you need it elsewhere.
Honestly, I'm having trouble finding any 1TB SSDs even close to $100, let alone under. The QLC Samsung 860 QVO 1TB is on sale at NewEgg for $108, which seems like a nice price for the brand, even if it is QLC. Don't know much about Mushkin, but I saw a sale on their 1TB Source for $110. Other than those, though, most of what I'm seeing is $125++ for 1TB.

Here's some more bundle leftovers:

Dreamscapes 2        P08F9-BEM2C-K463H
Sea Legends            V5CR3-VAGMA-BCJGQ
Blood Knights        LA65X-54PFQ-CZ76Y
Blades of Time        6HXG6-P4Q2Y-P89XY
Wizardry 6&7        ADZR7-C99W4-2DRN5
Drakensang            YNVGQ-DRNDK-RZGZB

Yeah, I would keep an eye on those newegg deals on their ebay store. Chances are good for another 15% sitewide coupon happening between now and sunday (end of quarter)
So actually now that I think about it, I’m not really sure where to check to see if there’s an active ebay coupon. I see threads about them here occasionally, but would ebay themsleves have a notification somewhere on their main page?

I had to submit another support ticket. They finally replied saying that my proof of purchase is being validated and will take up to 5 business days
FUBAR. Mother fuck ers are on sun dial when they need to be on stopwatch! I'd take Valve time over AMD time any day.

I actually got a response from their Twitter (fucking fluke to be sure) asking for my ticket # and associated email. However that was 3 days ago with no response since and I'm certain nothing more until next week.

6LKkXA9.png

i'm helping, i'm helping!

You should skip both and just get the Humble Monthly instead. Lots of great games like Mutant Derp Zero, Northderp, Absolvderp, and... I dunno, Derpit? Minderp? Help me out here, I got nothing.
I was debating whether or not to cancel and forgot, so I got that stuff, anyway. Odd thing is it charged me like $12.50 instead of $12. Is that some new tax thing?

I remember Humble sending out e-mails to some people at the end of last year indicating that they'd start collecting sales tax for Monthly purchases. Could be that they're finally getting around to that for whatever state you're in.

short answer is that most of us are now getting charged tax on humble and Steam.  Humble sent email to me stating that when my sub would renew or charge again it would be charged tax.

Some poop for you guys:

XMN52-8MYN3-P3B2J (City Escaper)
GJVDH-N9V5V-8EJG3 (Protect your planet)
WQAPN-VDMLN-HFTAF (Click and Manage Tycoon)

AC3 Old version is gone from Uplay also -

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/03/30/original-version-of-assassins-creed-iii-de-listed-from-steam-uplay

Only the AC3 Remaster is up on UPlay now.
AC3 Old Version on Steam allows owner to still buy Season Passes and DLC's, as it's listed there w/ pricing.

AC3 Old Version on UPlay looks to be gone completely. Can't even buy Season Pass or DLC's there no more. It's gone.

Interesting enough, AC3 Old versions for Uplay are still up for sale on Humble Store:

AC3 Original for Uplay on Humble - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assassins-creed-iii

AC3 Season Pass for Uplay on Humble - https://www.humblebundle.com/store/assassins-creed-iii-season-pass?hmb_source=search_bar

So pissed.  I bought the Fanatical Anthology Racing Bundle for Table Top Racing: World Tour, and for some reason, control type A that allows me to use the triggers on my Xbox 360 controller to use the gas and brake inadvertently stopped working.  It's a really good game too.  Say what you want, but these types of things never happen with console games.

So pissed. I bought the Fanatical Anthology Racing Bundle for Table Top Racing: World Tour, and for some reason, control type A that allows me to use the triggers on my Xbox 360 controller to use the gas and brake inadvertently stopped working. It's a really good game too. Say what you want, but these types of things never happen with console games.
Toybox Turbos is a better game, and it's free.. or was free from GMG. I didn't like Table Top Racing. I remember the turning/drifting kind of sucking and the online multiplayer modes lacking variety. Toybox Turbos was more fun with friends.

Toybox Turbos is a better game, and it's free.. or was free from GMG. I didn't like Table Top Racing. I remember the turning/drifting kind of sucking and the online multiplayer modes lacking variety. Toybox Turbos was more fun with friends.
I have Toybox Turbos already. It was good from what I remember. The original Table Top Racing was crap because the other racers were constantly trying to nudge you off the table. The new one is good if you bought that abovementioned Fanatical bundle. It's a bit grindy in that you actually have to upgrade your car in order to progress. I had gotten all the way to the last event in the first leg of the championship mode when it forced me to use the A button for the gas. I think that the control scheme of pressing A for the gas should have been forgotten when the 360 controller became the default controller scheme in modern games. The triggers are so intuitive.

I get being annoyed at stupid shit happening (It is annoying, full stop) but lets not pretend consoles are immune. Recently Xbox live being down caused a vast majority of consoles to not be able to load any games. My PS4 could not figure out how to display an image because my TV dared to have HDR. Gaming just has shit you have to deal with.

So pissed. I bought the Fanatical Anthology Racing Bundle for Table Top Racing: World Tour, and for some reason, control type A that allows me to use the triggers on my Xbox 360 controller to use the gas and brake inadvertently stopped working. It's a really good game too. Say what you want, but these types of things never happen with console games.

I have Toybox Turbos already. It was good from what I remember. The original Table Top Racing was crap because the other racers were constantly trying to nudge you off the table. The new one is good if you bought that abovementioned Fanatical bundle. It's a bit grindy in that you actually have to upgrade your car in order to progress. I had gotten all the way to the last event in the first leg of the championship mode when it forced me to use the A button for the gas. I think that the control scheme of pressing A for the gas should have been forgotten when the 360 controller became the default controller scheme in modern games. The triggers are so intuitive.
I never played the original Table Top Racing. Looks like it was mobile/vita only? World Tour was an ok game, I just think it wasn't worth the grind, got boring fast and wasn't very fun with friends.

I have a 1060 and need help figuring out whether my card can use freesync on this monitor?

Dell S2419HM
https://www.displayninja.com/dell-s2419hm-review/

"You can also use the monitor with NVIDIA cards, but not the variable refresh rate technology"

Why does the article say this if Nvidia cards are now compatible with freesync? I don't know much about monitors so bear with me if I am interpreting something wrong

bread's done
Back