Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Humble Monthly is fantastic
giphy.gif

I'm almost tempted to drive 90 miles to Microcenter for an $80 2600X, but not tempted enough to deal with Boston-area traffic on the weekend.
I actually drove into Cambridge today to grab a 2600x and new mobo. Wasn't bad coming in from the northwest and there's actually good parking for Boston at that location. Was definitely busy though

I actually drove into Cambridge today to grab a 2600x and new mobo. Wasn't bad coming in from the northwest and there's actually good parking for Boston at that location. Was definitely busy though
It's a 60mi round trip for me but since I needed to exchange something else I grabbed a 2600x while I was there. I was amazed at how many they still had in stock near closing this evening. The employees at the store were also getting ready to do a storewide inventory, so perhaps that's related to why these 2600x's were cleared at $80.

(If there's a regular here who wanted one but couldn't get to a MC, send a pm I might be able to help a cag out)

Division 2 Base Game is only $3 on Uplay.   Rumors that this is a sign of F2P, but even if that's the case you usually get something if you owned the game prior to going F2P.  Could also just be a way to get a more players right before they drop the big NYC expansion in the hopes it'll sell more expansions. 

Also, Evil Within 2 is $3.99 on CDKeys.

Haven't checked out the soundtrack sale, too busy laughing at the Capcom Publisher Sale where a number of the main page items aren't even discounted. I find it necessary to only laugh heartily once per day and keep the rest for later, so I don't go through all the laughable content at once.

Division 2 Base Game is only $3 on Uplay. Rumors that this is a sign of F2P, but even if that's the case you usually get something if you owned the game prior to going F2P. Could also just be a way to get a more players right before they drop the big NYC expansion in the hopes it'll sell more expansions.
Heck, and I thought it was a steal for $5 on my own MysterD Epic Game Store, back at the last Holiday Sale (2019)...

Last edited by a moderator:
Division 2 Base Game is only $3 on Uplay. Rumors that this is a sign of F2P, but even if that's the case you usually get something if you owned the game prior to going F2P. Could also just be a way to get a more players right before they drop the big NYC expansion in the hopes it'll sell more expansions.
it's a standalone xpac? man, FOH with this cashgrab bullshit. if they think they can get me to pay thirty bucks for this...

reads they'll have division 1 heads added to character creator

*sigh* takes out credit card.

The Warlords of New York expansion isn't standalone -- you need the base game to play it.  Which is why the base game is $3 now; they want to make their money off the $30 expansion.

If you have 100 Uplay coins, you can get the coupon for 20% off which shouldn't work on this (pre-order) but does indeed work anyway, saving you six bucks.

does my "gold" edition of the base div2 game mean anything at this point?  ny dlc excluded i'm guessing

relapsed into my slay the spire addiction after the recent update (4th character).  haven't looked at another game in a couple weeks

does my "gold" edition of the base div2 game mean anything at this point? ny dlc excluded i'm guessing
Episode 3 is part of the Season One Pass and features you visiting Coney Island. That's different from the expansion.

The expansion Warlords of New York takes place in Lower Manhattan and sort of sounds like a season pass for the new "Seasons"/Battlepass way of running things. From Reddit:

Seasons is a key aspect of the new end-game experience. Each 12 weeks long, a season will task you to hunt down manhunt targets and earn unique rewards in the process. Seasons will become available for all players when reaching Level 40, allowing you to earn a new skill mod and unique seasonal gear and cosmetics by progressing through the seasonal level system.
[...]

Anyone who owns Warlords of New York will have access to all Seasonal content for free.

The expansion Warlords of New York takes place in Lower Manhattan and sort of sounds like a season pass for the new "Seasons"/Battlepass way of running things. From Reddit:
Is this going to be all of the content for the year you think? I kind of heard this was going to be the season pass 2 but also have heard that you're locked into the expansion till you finish the story... So an episodic release really wouldn't work.

Also curious if we will see a Steam release in the upcoming days... That year is almost over.

Edit: I played both missions. Nice additions, I like them better than some of the missions thats for sure. First is fairly short, I think it might be one of the shortest, while the second one was longer... Not Zoo fucking long. Probably DARPA and Pentagon long.

Yeah, I don't know.  Maybe it's the "season pass" as far as the Battlepass goes but they'll still release new mission content.

Or, since people bitched about the Y1 Pass providing so little (since the missions were all free anyway), they continue to do free missions for Year 2 and also sell this Expansion/Battlepass thing which isn't accessible without owning it.

I don't think the expansion is the battlepass.   Battlepass is probably going to be $10 and have a free and a paid path.  I'm thinking that'll be down the line. 

does my "gold" edition of the base div2 game mean anything at this point? ny dlc excluded i'm guessing

relapsed into my slay the spire addiction after the recent update (4th character). haven't looked at another game in a couple weeks
Just saw this press release from Ubi about what Gold owners get now...

TdO3a8s.gif

does the gold edition come with the base game multiplied by the expansion (1 x 1 = 2)? so basically two games instead of just one? or does ubi think that 1 x 1 = 1 so you only get the base game if you bought gold?
You do realise genius, by your logic, that when you multiply 3 games by 3 games you only get 6 games. But when you use the general, boring mathematics we dumbasses use. You get 9 games. Why are you trying to get yourself less games?

Last week during the $80 2700x's people were asking about cheap motherboards.  Well, the awd 20% promo I mentioned then is back today so here are a few that stood out:

$80 MSI x470
$129 Gigabyte x570 elite

BTW new Steam experiment is looking at your game library and recommending 3 games to play from it. Link here

Mine came up with some very unique stuff which I'll post about tonight and I'll try to play one of them.

bread's done
Back