Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If you mean the thread change, I am pretty sure nobody actually gives a shit, if anything this prevents people from starting the I thought this was the steam thread! nonsense every time someone posts something about literally anything else. Like overpriced "gaming" laptops, the value of groupees coins or yogurt and anchovies pizza.
I think I was still mostly asleep or something. I sure as hell wasn't making any sense. Oh well, I'll leave it and say "get your sleep kids or you post dumb shit like that" as a PSA

Last edited by a moderator:
I had well over 100K Chorno coins, so after getting Fictorum and Redout I still have about 90K coins. Those last five additions will be interesting to see, especially if they manage to come up with enough titles I don't already have to make me need to choose among them. If they're all 15K or less I could just get all five, I suppose. Between all platforms I look forward to my backlog hitting 4000!

Well I'm going to eat pizza while playing a game on Epic....

I'm not sure which one I own on the EGS that I don't already own on Steam but I'll find one.
Maybe the exclusives or freebies?

Do you own...World War Z?

WWZ was both exclusive and a freebie on EGS.

You are all TRAITORS!

DistortedGargantuanGrub-size_restricted.gif
CB9Fhmxm.jpg

Which politician is behind the new naming convention of this thread? I have some conspiracies.

I'm still rocking a wired Xbox 360 controller for PC gaming. I have some retro controllers and a PS4 controller.

Think I want an Xbox One Controller. Any current hookups out there?

My guess is a site admin around the same time cheapy's thread devoted to the epic store sale was created.  Yeah, easy to see conspiracies.  

I find the current title to be fine but the (...) is off the charts cringe-worthy.

If you were on the fence about picking up Witcher 3 for $4.99 on the Epic Store GREAT NEWS!!!!

It's now $14.98 so it's ineligible for the $10 off coupon!!!

Now you can GET OFF THE FENCE AND GET BACK TO WORK!!!

If you were on the fence about picking up Witcher 3 for $4.99 on the Epic Store GREAT NEWS!!!!

Wasn't on the fence, only b/c I already owned it on GOG.

But, yeah - I would've bought it yesterday, if I was missing it.

Damn, another game been in my backlog forever...that I need to finish.

Thanks for that reminder though.

Probably not news for most Alan Wake fans, but just learned that Control and Alan Wake are set in the same universe and the second DLC in the season pass (called AWE) is a direct tie-in to Alan Wake (there are already references in the core game). So yeah, just spent another $15 on the season pass ... loved Alan Wake so it was a no brainer, especially if supporting Remedy gets them to create an Alan Wake 2 (hopefully open world this time).

This youtube video offers some cool insights into the creation of AW - https://youtu.be/AoHkGDu0_Hw

A little known underrated indie gem such as this should only be purchased at full price on GOG. Praise Geraldo!

Bought Hades last night.....

Got 12hrs into it already x.x

Def an amazing game and Im not a huge fan of Rogue-lites

anybody that wants a State of Mind code (steam) pm me

Also, what the heck's going on in here?

Edit: PS y'all missed the best game from the 'Epic' sale

[attachment=34028:The Bee Game.png]

There was an article/post on Reddit about Epic versus Steam. It basically said that due to the Fortnite community being young, epic is trying to capture that demographic since they are always using the epic launcher especially since the kids have no attachment to Steam. So although to us, Steam is still King, the younger generation doesn’t feel that way. Since their libraries on Epic are larger than on Steam via the free games on Epic every week. If all of that is true, then Steam may not be in trouble now, but it could be when you all die. I will live forever sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an article/post on Reddit about Epic versus Steam. It basically said that due to the Fortnite community being young, epic is trying to capture that demographic since they are always using the epic launcher especially since the kids have no attachment to Steam. So although to us, Steam is still King, the younger generation doesn’t feel that way. Since their libraries on Epic are larger than on Steam via the free games on Epic every week. If all of that is true, then Steam may not be in trouble now, but it could be when you all die. I will live forever sorry.

"Death flag activated"

Except Epic’s funding itself entirely through Fortnitebux, which means that unless they get something to follow Fortnite up, their store is going to die when Fortnite does.

I mean... zoomers ruin everything so this is no surprise.

Except Epic’s funding itself entirely through Fortnitebux, which means that unless they get something to follow Fortnite up, their store is going to die when Fortnite does.
1. Fortnite is never dying.

2. If Fortnite does die, they make so much money off of it, Epic could give away games for 100 years and still have money.

3. Even if they do run out of Fortnite money in 100 years, the Unreal engine was and remains a big money maker before Fortnite ever happened.

4. Put some respect on Epic's name. They are the future.

Just an FYI it looks like Chrono restocked Steam keys for Seven: Enhanced Edition (45% claimed) and Driftland: The Magic Revival (27% claimed).
I still don't have not enough coins for either, so I'm waiting to see what the final drop on the 29th is.

bread's done
Back