Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Looks like it's 23% off on GMG for VIPs. Oh well, I already bought it, but I had steam credit, so it's about the same either way. I also found out the 20% discount is for people that own Slay the Spire. Kinda random that they partnered up, but the StS guy that was on the stream last night said he's already at level 20 covenant in Monster Train, so apparently he's pretty obsessed with the game.

I thought it was kinda funny in the stream that the StS guy mentioned ascension levels as one of the things that make StS unique since that's one aspect that Monster Train 100% copied. I know ascension/covenant are basically just difficulty levels, but I really like the way they're implemented in both games.
yea i did probably 5 run throughs yesterday, and enjoyed it. Different *enough* from sts to be interesting, but still coming to grips with it, been making it farther and farther, specially once I switched off team demon as my main

I played Monster Train and easily won my first game and lost every other one playing on the next ascension or whatever it's called in this game. I always play 2 random clans and just work with it. I like team demon probably the most but i highly like armor and rage. The bosses and enemies on the first hard difficulty are hard as heck, or it just may be me. I still haven't beaten the game again though I made it to the end maybe 2 times. Very, very difficult and some bosses and enemies just hit hard and they can tank like nothing. Very hard IMHO off of the basic difficulty, which I found to be a pushover.

BTW for those curious here are some ultra quick thoughts on my games I played for the Steam Spring Cleaning Event:

Bad Rats - Whoever recommended this game is being funny. I finally tried it and like puzzle games. This game controls horribly. Why the heck are the items on the bottom after scrolling? The weird graphics make it harder to place items. The physics are wonky as heck as well. Honestly if the engine was better I'd see this being a decent game. It feels just way too clunky, though I like the idea of the game. 5/10

Deus Ex: Invisible War - I played this in the past. Honestly it still felt alright. I know it wasn't as good as the original, but it's still alright. I may try it with the texture mod and see if it's at least OK.

Flesh Eaters - Had higher hopes for this one. Very clunky, slow and felt repetitive even after only playing about 15 minutes or so. The graphics are also very basic too. Pretty much you have 3 characters who need to gather junk like ammo, healing supplies or stuff to fix a car. They all have classes, but honestly I couldn't even complete the tutorial. The car was fixing very slowly and the gathering was slow. Eventually too many zombies over powered my team. The controls are also very unresponsive unlike say an RTS game. My main shooting guy just wouldn't stop and shoot when I clicked to attack a zombie. Also you die so quickly so healing feels weak. Just a mess and not one I'm going back to. 4/10

Jack Keane - Played about 15 minutes of this one. Voice acting was very decent. I liked the graphics too. I was having some fun with this one honestly. It felt lighthearted and silly. Controls were decent as well. 7/10

Raiden Legacy - Just some old school shmup fun. Ran OK, though there are complaints about controller issues, only having 2 credits, and some other stuff. I used an Xbox360 controller and it controlled fine. Was pretty fun and beat 1 level of 2 of them games. Games are likely 8/10ish but the port may make it more 6/10. I'll play these later.

The Next Penelope - Honestly this one was pretty decent enough. Sometimes the graphics looked weird and glitchy (mainly when doing ramp jumps). I also couldn't get the abilities to always go, but that just may require more practice. Reminds me of Micro Machines, though a bit clunky. Another one that I played for about 15 minutes. 6/10

The Wonderful End of the World - One of my first bought on Steam games along with Aaaah for the Awesome. I played Awesome quite a lot and this one just a bit under 2 hours for which I believe I finished most of the game back then. Honestly it's a decent enough game, but it really lacks the charm of the Katamari Damacy games. I may do a speed run of it for kicks. I think it only takes like 2 hours or so. 5.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody who wants Metro Exodus on Steam, Humble has the Gold Edition on sale for $24.85 if you are a monthly subscriber.  You can pick either Steam or Epic key so make sure you get the one you want if you bite.  I think that is the lowest it has ever been, although with the way Epic has had sales with coupons I am not totally sure. 

Dbfj.gif

Anybody who wants Metro Exodus on Steam, Humble has the Gold Edition on sale for $24.85 if you are a monthly subscriber. You can pick either Steam or Epic key so make sure you get the one you want if you bite. I think that is the lowest it has ever been, although with the way Epic has had sales with coupons I am not totally sure.
If one has to have it on Steam, probably the cheapest it has been over there.

On Epic Store, another story entirely.

$10 coupons for games priced over $14.99 now work on add-ons (expansion packs, expansion passes, Season Passes, add-ons, DLC's, etc - the items will be labeled as add-ons on the game page so you know the $10 coupons work on it) - but the coupon DOES NOT work in-game purchases (like say Fortnite has).

More info on the $10 coupon and Add-On's over here - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

Metro Exodus: Gold Edition (base-game & Expansion Pass) = $19.24 after coupon

Metro Exodus: Standard (base-game) = $9.99 after coupon

Metro Exodus: Expansion Pass (Sam's Story DLC & Two Generals DLC) = $8.74 after coupon

Another thing to factor in (besides if you care if you rather have it on Steam or Epic) would be the DRM. Besides using CEG on the Steam-version or Epic DRM on their store - yeah, it also currently comes w/ Denuvo everywhere period.

Looks like it's 23% off on GMG for VIPs. Oh well, I already bought it, but I had steam credit, so it's about the same either way. I also found out the 20% discount is for people that own Slay the Spire. Kinda random that they partnered up, but the StS guy that was on the stream last night said he's already at level 20 covenant in Monster Train, so apparently he's pretty obsessed with the game.

I thought it was kinda funny in the stream that the StS guy mentioned ascension levels as one of the things that make StS unique since that's one aspect that Monster Train 100% copied. I know ascension/covenant are basically just difficulty levels, but I really like the way they're implemented in both games.
All of these card games lately. Monster Train, Griftlands ($5 on Epic sale, supposedly they will let you get a free steam key after it goes on steam), and Gordian Quest.

I'm a card game junkie. I've beaten all 3 at least once. For me Monster Train > Gordian Quest > Griftlands. Gordian Quest is maybe a little too featureless to be bought right now. It has 1 act, though it took me about 16 hours I think to beat it. Pretty fun though and I really like the skill and battle system. The story is OK for most part. The interface is also very messy especially for seeing who and what gets attacked every turn. They need to display this information better.  Griftlands may have the higher budget and more character and story, but for some reason that's almost a negative for me. I generally lost interest in the story and the characters where not people I really cared about either. Griftlands also has the "fun" of negotiation battles, which are OK, but probably last too long and are extremely samey after a while. I don't know why I didn't like it more. The battles felt like more work than fun too. It just feels slow overall. The later 2 games are in EA though, so might just be better to get Monster Train. There is a lot of gameplay for them anyway, but I don't like to burn myself on the games before their releases.

20 SNK games will be free on Twitch Prime across 3 batches starting on May 26.  First batch:

• Art of Fighting 2 – In the second installment of the renowned Art of Fighting trilogy, players compete as one of 12 fighters for the coveted title of King of Fighters.
  • Blazing Star – Released in 1998, this shoot ‘em up side scroller and spiritual sequel to the acclaimed Neo Geo shooter Pulstar lets players pilot incredible aircraft across a number of dangerous missions, filled with enemies aiming to take them down.
  • Fatal Fury Special – This 1993 arcade classic is an updated version of the acclaimed Fatal Fury 2, expanding the original character roster to 15 playable fighters and introducing new gameplay changes such as the all-new combo system.
  • The King of Fighters 2000 – In the second chapter in the legendary King of Fighters Nests Saga, players must take down the secret Nests society to stop their evil ambitions and bring peace.
  • The King of Fighters 2002– This fan-favorite title was released in 2002 and features the epic return of the series’ 3-on-3 battle system, along with a number of popular characters from the franchise.
  • Pulstar – Released back in 1995, this groundbreaking arcade game was the first SNK release to use pre-rendered graphics and if often regarded as among the best-looking shoot ‘em up games for the Neo Geo system.
  • Samurai Shodown II – Battle against 15 of the world’s fiercest warriors in this fun fencing fighting game first launched back in 1994.

If one has to have it on Steam, probably the cheapest it has been over there.

On Epic Store, another story entirely.

$10 coupons for games priced over $14.99 now work on add-ons (expansion packs, expansion passes, Season Passes, add-ons, DLC's, etc - the items will be labeled as add-ons on the game page so you know the $10 coupons work on it) - but the coupon DOES NOT work in-game purchases (like say Fortnite has).

More info on the $10 coupon and Add-On's over here - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/promotion/mega-sale

Metro Exodus: Gold Edition (base-game & Expansion Pass) = $19.24 after coupon
Metro Exodus: Standard (base-game) = $9.99 after coupon
Metro Exodus: Expansion Pass (Sam's Story DLC & Two Generals DLC) = $8.74 after coupon

Another thing to factor in (besides if you care if you rather have it on Steam or Epic) would be the DRM. Besides using CEG on the Steam-version or Epic DRM on their store - yeah, it also currently comes w/ Denuvo everywhere period.
Or you know, play it for free on Xboner Game Ass...

I truly apologize for disrupting your regular bundles/pizza/hardware/Epic vs Steam/"sales" talk, but how often do any of you check account security activity details on your most important/frequently used email accounts, specifically Windows/Microsoft logins.

If it hadn't been for the dingalings requesting a pass code reset, which was sent to my 2 step alt email, I would've never bothered to look myself. At first I was skeptical of the message, thinking it might just be a phishing attempt, but it checks out as Bill Gates approved and if there was any doubt, the next steps most assuredly increased additional suspicions. In my case, someone in Asia (the IP locations are primarily from China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand and even Iran) although they're most likely just using a VPN, has been trying unsuccessfully to sync an IMAP program/app to my primary account at least 4 times daily for the last month or maybe longer, but that's as far back as Msoft would let me look.

Recently, I thought there might've been some malware installed on my pooter, as a result of downloading indie games/mods/etc, from some "eh" file sharing services. Every once in awhile the System Interrupts process has used 100% of my i7-8700k, causing my shit to practically come to a stand still, which has never happened before and I've discovered can be from some wonderful virus attempting to run itself.

To bring it all around, has anyone else had similar issues in the past couple months? Perhaps not the malware, which is my own damn fault for not being cautious enough and too excited about playing Mario64 with a mouse/keyboard (it's ok at best). The email attempts thing is most concerning as I've had that account for a long fuck ing time and a helluva lot of shit is connected to it. 

snip snap
a while back i had attempts to reset my password for both my EGS and steam accounts. same as you, alot of attempts from asia, russia, and south america. it was frequent for a while, but eventually died off. as far as microsoft/windows stuff goes i'm not sure. the one thing i'm grateful for is when they try a password reset, the launcher says "We set an email to d********@gmail.com" so the dickheads don't try to hack that.

If it hadn't been for the dingalings requesting a pass code reset, which was sent to my 2 step alt email, I would've never bothered to look myself. At first I was skeptical of the message, thinking it might just be a phishing attempt, but it checks out as Bill Gates approved and if there was any doubt, the next steps most assuredly increased additional suspicions. In my case, someone in Asia (the IP locations are primarily from China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Thailand and even Iran) although they're most likely just using a VPN, has been trying unsuccessfully to sync an IMAP program/app to my primary account at least 4 times daily for the last month or maybe longer, but that's as far back as Msoft would let me look.
Here's some attempted login/sync activity from my Microsoft account (which I still call my Hotmail account):

EqNbheH.png

IIRC this is fairly common for people to see - as long as your password is safe/unique, and you have some form of 2FA, it shouldn't be an issue.

Or you know, play it for free on Xboner Game Ass...
I did, back when it launched over there. And it's great, thanks.

But that version doesn't come w/ the DLC's.

Still waiting for Metro Exodus Gold to get dirt-cheap, so I can play those DLC's.

Not cheap enough yet, to suit me.

"Hi, this is Steam ... we know there's been a lot of talk about all the sales and deep discounts being offered by some of our up and coming competitors. Well guess what, we wanted to do something special for our dedicated community. That's right, you asked for it and so here it is ... A complicated meta game with ugly graphics that teaches you how to play the hundreds of games already in your library. We knew you don't need $10 coupons or free games since it says right here you have 243 games in your library with under 2 minutes of play time each. Good luck and thanks for being what stops us from needing to release Half Life 3 or any of our other beloved franchises that have now reached the number 3!"

If Epic were making a significant dent into Steam sales you would think Valve would somehow respond.  That they don't suggests Epic is still far behind in the digital download market.  All the developers who take Epic's bribe try to argue that it's to foster competition.  Well... that's their superficial rationale.  The reality is they're just taking a payoff and don't care about the market.  You also have to wonder what the endgame will look like if Epic continues to be a relative non-factor in Steam's market-share.  Sweeney has all of that Fortnite money to subsidize his timed exclusives/bribes and $10 coupons.  He can't be generating a profit on game sales outside of Fortnite microtransactions.  But will he ever blink?  Or will he just keep running the Epic store as a loss-leader despite not gaining any ground on Valve?  I can't pretend to know how long Fortnite will stay popular.  I've given up trying to guess how people get attracted to Fortnite vs. Player Unknown Battlegrounds vs. Ark vs. whatever the popular multiplayer shooter happens to be.

I'm a card game junkie. I've beaten all 3 at least once. For me Monster Train > Gordian Quest > Griftlands. Gordian Quest is maybe a little too featureless to be bought right now. It has 1 act, though it took me about 16 hours I think to beat it. Pretty fun though and I really like the skill and battle system. The story is OK for most part. The interface is also very messy especially for seeing who and what gets attacked every turn. They need to display this information better. Griftlands may have the higher budget and more character and story, but for some reason that's almost a negative for me. I generally lost interest in the story and the characters where not people I really cared about either. Griftlands also has the "fun" of negotiation battles, which are OK, but probably last too long and are extremely samey after a while. I don't know why I didn't like it more. The battles felt like more work than fun too. It just feels slow overall. The later 2 games are in EA though, so might just be better to get Monster Train. There is a lot of gameplay for them anyway, but I don't like to burn myself on the games before their releases.
Check our Journey of Greed if you haven’t yet. There is a free demo. It is different than the card games mentioned above as it is a multiplayer game. But I did enjoy it and ending up buying the game. It’s only $7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody who wants Metro Exodus on Steam, Humble has the Gold Edition on sale for $24.85 if you are a monthly subscriber. You can pick either Steam or Epic key so make sure you get the one you want if you bite. I think that is the lowest it has ever been, although with the way Epic has had sales with coupons I am not totally sure.
The base version of Borderlands 3 is available for steam now too. The deluxe version is still Epic only. Not sure why, seems like a great way to confuse and anger customers but I figure in time it will all be available for Steam.

Lastly, there's an RPG bundle for 40K: Deathwatch with a handful of days left. This is the 3rd bundle for the FFG 40K system that I cannot remember the name off. Anyhow, the Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, and Deathwatch can all be played together. I don't remember checking the other two previous bundles but this bundle includes every book released for Deathwatch. Its actually an amazing deal for the top tier. (18 bucks)

"Hi, this is Steam ... we know there's been a lot of talk about all the sales and deep discounts being offered by some of our up and coming competitors. Well guess what, we wanted to do something special for our dedicated community. That's right, you asked for it and so here it is ... A complicated meta game with ugly graphics that teaches you how to play the hundreds of games already in your library. We knew you don't need $10 coupons or free games since it says right here you have 243 games in your library with under 2 minutes of play time each. Good luck and thanks for being what stops us from needing to release Half Life 3 or any of our other beloved franchises that have now reached the number 3!"
I thought you were just saying this. But then I checked Steam and saw the "Spring Cleaning Event" with another stupid meta achievement featuring more machine learning suggestion algorithms where the only reward is another badge...

We get it, Valve. You have an AI with a shitty game recommendation system that picks random games from a list of genres that are in our library. Been a feature for like 6 years. How about doing something interesting?

The base version of Borderlands 3 is available for steam now too. The deluxe version is still Epic only. Not sure why, seems like a great way to confuse and anger customers but I figure in time it will all be available for Steam.
That is strange. The deluxe version is available for Steam from other key sellers, I remember looking at it on GMG or somewhere and considering it before I won a copy. You'd think Humble would have it if other sites did.

I feel the reviews I read that people were easily beating Monster Train on higher difficulties are plain bull. This is one of the most punishing rouge lite deck builders I've ever played at only the 2nd major difficulty. The bosses are extremely difficult. You need to abuse strategies and really work with what the different monster clans do best. It's fun, but yeah it's a beat stick. I can only imagine the other difficulties if I'm already having a hard time on the 2nd one. Still fun, but yeah tough as nails. 

Kotaku - Story on original Assassin's Creed game, on all side missions were made in 5 days:
https://kotaku.com/all-the-side-missions-in-the-first-assassins-creed-were-1843627081?utm_campaign=Kotaku

Info:
- Charles Randall worked on the original AC game, who talks about why the side quests in AC1 existed.
- UbiSoft's CEO Yves Guillemot let his child play a test build of the game.
- The child felt the game was boring with nothing to really do.
- The original AC only had the game's main & critical path; no side missions were in the game yet!
- So, they went back...and that's when they added side missions.
- Took 5 days to make all of the side missions.
- They needed to get this all done in 5 days b/c the game was already set to ship & ready to go to stores.
- This probably explains the cut & paste nature of the side quests, as they were all made in 5 days.

I feel the reviews I read that people were easily beating Monster Train on higher difficulties are plain bull. This is one of the most punishing rouge lite deck builders I've ever played at only the 2nd major difficulty. The bosses are extremely difficult. You need to abuse strategies and really work with what the different monster clans do best. It's fun, but yeah it's a beat stick. I can only imagine the other difficulties if I'm already having a hard time on the 2nd one. Still fun, but yeah tough as nails.
it just takes time, i had my first win yesterday, i figured after about 10 runs. So it really doesnt seem that much harder than StS. It boils down to about the same, getting the right cards at the right time to stack up enough stuff on your big guys (except in this case you aren't your big guy) to be able to eventually handle the boss. Of course I havent tried on 'hard' yet, sticking to normal

Coupons and freebies... I just had an epiphany. Epic Games Store is the Harbor Freight of digital PC games.

Regarding the Steam spring cleaning thing, I have to confess I force-idled the suggested games to complete the tasks. Don't judge me.

For the curious, just open a command prompt and navigate to your Idle Master Extended directory. Then run "steam-idle.exe ######" for the appID of each game you want to idle.

4v1v1kH.gif

Coupons and freebies... I just had an epiphany. Epic Games Store is the Harbor Freight of digital PC games.

Regarding the Steam spring cleaning thing, I have to confess I force-idled the suggested games to complete the tasks. Don't judge me.

For the curious, just open a command prompt and navigate to your Idle Master Extended directory. Then run "steam-idle.exe ######" for the appID of each game you want to idle.

4v1v1kH.gif
How much money are we talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless there is something that they are using to cheapen it.

When people ask me if I'm a PC gamer and then immediately assume I have a Fortnite handle, I vomit a little and die inside a little more.

I've come around, if only to a certain, very minor degree, on the Epic store, but I believe most of us are more invested in Steam if only because of the age of the service/accounts and vastness of our backlogs. Epic store is the "new kid" doing EVERYTHING they can to impress the regulars and try to fit in/find acceptance. It's a little disgusting the level and degree of pandering that's on display, but the appeal is obvious: free games, automatic discount coupons on already cheap sale prices, and (arguably the worst, most divisive tactic) exclusives... eww.

Those of us who are still holding out from giving more business to Epic have very legitimate concerns. I personally see them as follows: trust in company ownership/leadership, service consistency, and longevity. Tencent having any sort of considerable stake in a business concerns me. Call it paranoia or conspiracy theorem, but I don't trust huge Chinese corps (period) and No, I'm not a dumbass Trumper. It's taken quite awhile for the store to attain even basic, comparable features to the competition and who knows when/if it'll get things like message boards/forums, which I see as crucial. Steam has been around since 2003. It wasn't great by any stretch when it launched, but has clearly evolved, improved and changed computer gaming for the better. How long will Epic store be around if Timmy and the Chinese overlords start to see it's not making the money it's projected/expected? What happens to your games at that point? Think they're just going to say "Derp, ok. It's not you, it's us. We're revoking all the Epic and Pub DRM on everything we sold you since the jump. Have fun." Epic has yet to really prove it's commitment to the customer (they're falling all over themselves to get/keep devs, which is fine because who else will make the games we buy, but the reverse argument is just as, if not more valid imho) and only time will tell if they really want/deserve to share the PC digital distribution market.

Tim Sweeney is an... inconsistent individual, at best, and that's about as nice as I can put it. Do even the smallest amount of research on his many pejorative opinions of PC gamers over the last 15 to 20 years, as well as the fact that he won't miss any opportunity to deep throat Sony dong/make ridiculous claims: see the recent engine reveal on PS5 video and his other ludicrous comments every time a new Playstation is announced/revealed. BUT, despite his lies about healthy "competition", it's clear he wants to be the only market in town and thus sell us: the filthy, pirating masses our pastime and I find the thought of giving such a hypocrite my money totally abhorrent. Tim doesn't care about PC gaming, he just wants to profit off it. The Unreal engine will work just as well on closed system consoles (better, according to his pedo looking ass) where I guess the margins are better for Epic or something. I dunno, don't care.

Should there be real, ACTUAL, healthy competition in this realm? Obviously.
Do I care about Steam's stupid meta/clicker/badge games? fuck No. Don't even bother with them.
Do I honestly think Steam is a safer place/surer bet than Epic for my PC games? I mean, come on, man.

Thus endeth my wall of rant text.

That rant had some good takes. If nothing else I agree that we don't have to worry about steam while anything else especially with drm and such we do.

How long will Epic store be around if Timmy and the Chinese overlords start to see it's not making the money it's projected/expected? What happens to your games at that point? Think they're just going to say "Derp, ok. It's not you, it's us. We're revoking all the Epic and Pub DRM on everything we sold you since the jump. Have fun." Epic has yet to really prove it's commitment to the customer (they're falling all over themselves to get/keep devs, which is fine because who else will make the games we buy, but the reverse argument is just as, if not more valid imho) and only time will tell if they really want/deserve to share the PC digital distribution market.
It's up to the dev's and pub's if they use DRM on games on Epic - just like on Steam. And up to them (dev's and pub's) if they want to pull the DRM too.

And there are many titles that don't use any DRM, don't use Epic DRM, and/or can be worked-around to bypass the DRM with "EpicPortal" target line.

For example, Civ 6 and Control are DRM-FREE on Epic Store.

Here's a list of what's DRM-FREE on Epic.

GOG Discussion Thread on Epic Store's games without DRM:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/epic_store_games_you_can_play_without_the_epic_launcher/page1

Spreadsheet on the Epic Store DRM-FREE Games list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16BjnaBO40vkt6kFVl0QWMWVh86UFnr-j_yWhQbASJ58/edit#gid=0

Enough to buy about 30 minutes alone in a motel room with rcsample's mom.
Lookit chu... All 'King of England' wit your motel room.. With COVID-19 we have to change our plans. Your mom and I just pull off to the side of the road and swing open the passenger door for privacy. Sometimes MysterD rides along as the lookout. Unless he's at GameStop looking at hard drive space requirements for games or checking out MTXs.

- UbiSoft's CEO Yves Guillemot let his child play a test build of the game.
- The child felt the game was boring with nothing to really do.
So the Ubisoft open world formula is his kid's fault.

Let's all send the little bastard hate mail.

Sometimes MysterD rides along as the lookout. Unless he's at GameStop looking at hard drive space requirements for games or checking out MTXs.
So never, then?

That is strange. The deluxe version is available for Steam from other key sellers, I remember looking at it on GMG or somewhere and considering it before I won a copy. You'd think Humble would have it if other sites did.
I honestly have no idea why... They seem to have been the last to offer both epic and steam keys on numerous so maybe they are just slow on the upkeep or we know they and epic made a big deal about a partnership so maybe they have an obligation on getting through so many epic keys before offering steam. And the deluxe version of a game probably sales far less than the base game?

Again who knows... I do know that the price isn't right still. I might buy BL3 but I'm going to do my best to give Randy Pitchford as little money as possible.

As for Epic... I'll be honest. I don't like Tim Sweeney, I''m fine with not giving them money but the biggest issue I have with Epic games is I just don't need another library where I can buy the same game an extra time. Now, GoG 2.0 has been wonderful in help with this issue... but while GoG is on mobile devices it cannot import your library... and like most people I do so much on mobile its rather normal for me to buy away from my PC.

I bought the super deluxe version on Steam. Both it and the Deluxe versions are listed on the store right now.

Bad news for cheap ass gamers: the DLC has been excellent so far. The third has just been revealed and it looks very good too. All story DLC, and all quite long. Some familiar characters are featured in the first two.

I bought the super deluxe version on Steam. Both it and the Deluxe versions are listed on the store right now.
We're talking about the Humble Bundle store. It only has the base game in Steam. Epic has keys for both options.

Good to hear the DLC is good.

Lookit chu... All 'King of England' wit your motel room.. With COVID-19 we have to change our plans. Your mom and I just pull off to the side of the road and swing open the passenger door for privacy. Sometimes MysterD rides along as the lookout. Unless he's at GameStop looking at hard drive space requirements for games or checking out MTXs.
Hey, you forgot Best Buy and WalMart's too!

bread's done
Back