Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Here's some of mine as well

Northern Tale 2 V3F9P-XNXZ4-I22IV

Laser Disco Defenders PWTEQ-M003I-QI50N
Better Late Than DEAD 4WXQV-PDD7D-0WLH0
Shoppe Keep 9JTMI-WE923-FZKP7

I remember the first Beat Hazard had some gimmick where you unlocked an otherwise unobtainable in-game item (a gold ship skin, I think) if you crafted a foil badge for the game. Making it pretty much the only game badge on all of steam that kinda, sort of, matters.
They also gave away the gold ship a little prior to that during one of the earliest big Steam sales. Back when you could play games to earn achievements, which in turn gave you tickets, which in turn could be used to get free DLC for a bunch of different games. That was a fun time.

Steam Summer Sale 2020 - My Haul:

Doom 64 = $1.49

Final Fantasy XV: Windows Edition - Complete = $19.99

Mark of the Ninja Remastered - Upgrade = $1.24

Din's Curse (base-game) = $2.49

Din's Curse: Demon Wars (DLC) = $1.99

Homeworld: Remastered - Collection Upgrade (to get Deserts of Kharak DLC at a discounted price) = $3.74

NASCAR Heat '15: Victory Edition = $1.99

Supreme Commander 2: Collection Upgrade (to get Infinite War Battle Pack Upgrade DLC ar discounted price) = 87 cents

Kohan: Warchest Collection = $1.99

Total (after $5 off and added tax) = $31.92

For my haul I ended up getting Ancient Enemy and Dicey Dungeons. Even though I know they'll probably end up "free" or in a bundle sometime in the next year, I don't mind supporting them. 

To get up to $30, I looked around for recommendations and bought some cheap stuff that looked like my types of games:

Trivia Throwdown

Picrastination

Mirror

Genital Jousting

Runefall bundle

Delete

Chef Solitaire USA

HuniePop

Ionball 3

Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition $13.40 on ig, according to itad, historical low.
Yeah that's the lowest so far. Amazing game. But they're certain to keep dropping. Waiting for the inevitable bundle or at least <$10. Same with Ni No Kuni 1 Remaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people are saying I have the biglyest and most beautiful haul!

Doom 64 $1.49

Turbo Dismount 99c

Infected Shelter 99c

Gunpowder on the Teeth 49c

NASCAR 15 Noose and Confederate Flags Edition $1.99

Suicide Guy 49c

Suicide Guy Sleeping Deeply 49c

Seen 49c

Dead Cubes 49c

Snowflake's Chance 50c

POLYWAR 17c

Driftforce 99c

Treasure Adventure World 99c

BIOSZARD Corporation 51c

Bought with card money and a maybe three bucks hard cash

My haul is mostly bad discounts on VNs. Did pick up a few super cheap games as well.

DOOM 64
Fluffy Store
FOX n FORESTS
How to Raise a Wolf Girl
InfectedShelter
Kindred Spirits on the Roof Full Chorus
Marco & The Galaxy Dragon
NEKO-NIN exHeart 2
NEKO-NIN exHeart 2 - 18+ Adult Only Content
NEKO-NIN exHeart 2 Love +PLUS
NEKO-NIN exHeart 3
Renowned Explorers: More To Explore
Renowned Explorers: The Emperor's Challenge

Tales of Maj'Eyal - Forbidden Cults
Tangledeep - Legend of Shara
Tangledeep - Dawn of Dragons

Marco & The Galaxy Dragon and How to Raise a Wolf Girl I've wanted to pull the trigger for a while. I don't know about the few I decided to take a chance on, but I'll try them. Kind of want the Master Chief collection as well, but i'll wait till $20 or less. Also for those curious I did pick up the NEKO-NIN exHeart 3 DLC from Denpasoft to restore some content.

Edit: Got some mainly DLC before the Steam sale ended and added it to the list.

Oh wish I read through here earlier to get some game ideas, anyway here's what I bought:

Recursed

Letter Quest Remastered

Blazblue Continuum Shift

Warsim: The Realm of Aslona

Dicey Dungeons

Last Evil

Mirror Last Shards expansion

Rabi-Ribi

Salt and Sanctuary

Hell Girls

Lucy-The Eternity She Wished For

InfectedShelter (thanks previous poster, looked like dumb fun for 99 cents)

So some indie standouts of different genres, a couple metroidvanias and a couple of anime games. I sifted through lots of stuff to find things that were cheap and the types of games I enjoy playing. Was tempted to get more VN's and stuff but I still have some in the backlog. 

Okay my haul:

Castle Crashers

Hotline Miami

Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Special Edition

Among the Sleep

The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile

Salt & Sanctuary 

Charlie Murder

Darkest Dungeon and all DLC

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Sleeping Dogs

Many people are saying I have the biglyest and most beautiful haul!

Doom 64 $1.49

Turbo Dismount 99c

Infected Shelter 99c

Gunpowder on the Teeth 49c

NASCAR 15 Noose and Confederate Flags Edition $1.99

Suicide Guy 49c

Suicide Guy Sleeping Deeply 49c

Seen 49c

Dead Cubes 49c

Snowflake's Chance 50c

POLYWAR 17c

Driftforce 99c

Treasure Adventure World 99c

BIOSZARD Corporation 51c

Bought with card money and a maybe three bucks hard cash
That doesn't add up to $30. I thought you were supposed to be rich?

Here is my haul.  I made a bundle sacrifice for you guys. 

Steam-Summer-Sale-haul.png

I think I had like 2 or 3 To The Moon extra keys. Hades is well worth it btw. It's one of the better action rogue lites I've played recently. They just had their last big update before the launch of the game. Waiting for that to release to play it more. Just fun and can get repetitive (mainly with bosses), but I like it a lot and it plays amazingly and looks amazing. I'm not a huge, huge fan of the story, but the characters are good. Also it seems like Doom 64 was the big pick up by most CAGs.

Here is my haul. I made a bundle sacrifice for you guys.

Steam-Summer-Sale-haul.png
I am waiting for a sale similar to Hades when it was like $8 or so on Epic Store again. Would be curious to hear your thoughts on this one, once you sink time into it.

Transistor was an Epic Store freebie once. Still got that one backlogged, along w/ Pyre.

Hitman 2 and its DLC's are awesome.

My haul. Returned those TWD games and I'll be buying that Humble Bundle instead.

Maybe the largest summer sale for me? I'll maybe drop into some Borderlands 2 this weekend.

Bought Journey before the sale and recommend that highly as well. 

SOLITUNE - $0.53
Crypt of the NecroDancer - $3.21
Undertale - $3.65
The End is Nigh - $3.21
Fingered - $1.00
ISLANDS - $1.06
Beyond Good and Evil - $3.65
DOOM 64 - $1.52
FINAL FANTASY IX - $10.62
FINAL FANTASY VI - $8.09
The Walking Dead: The Final Season - $10.12
The Walking Dead: Michonne - $3.78
The Walking Dead: A New Frontier - $3.78
Rez Infinite - $12.64
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Collector's Edition - $20.24
Borderlands 2 ROW - $0.76
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack - $0.51
Borderlands 2 Captain Scarlett and her Pirates Booty DLC WW - $0.51
Mr. Torgues Campaign of Carnage - $0.51
Borderlands 2 Collectors Edition DLC - $0.26
Borderlands 2 Creature Slaughterdome DLC - $0.26
Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt DLC WW - $0.51
Borderlands 2: Commando Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Commando Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Commando Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Siren Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Siren Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Siren Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Gunzerker Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Assassin Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Assassin Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Assassin Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack - $0.26
Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack - $0.51
Borderlands 2 - Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep - $0.51
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Psycho Dark Psyche Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Psycho Madness Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Psycho Supremacy Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Psycho Domination Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Siren Glitter and Gore Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Commando Haggard Hunter Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Assassin Stinging Blade Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 - $0.26
Borderlands 2 Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Psycho Party Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Siren Learned Warrior Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack - $0.16
Borderlands 2 Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest - $0.14
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler - $0.14
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day - $0.14
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 5: Son of Crawmerax - $0.14
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre - $0.14
Handsome Jack Doppleganger Pack - $0.76
Shock Drop Slaughter Pit - $0.38
The Holodome Onslaught - $0.76
Claptastic Voyage & Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 - $0.76
Lady Hammerlock the Baroness Pack - $0.76
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel - $1.35

I am waiting for a sale similar to Hades when it was like $8 or so on Epic Store again. Would be curious to hear your thoughts on this one, once you sink time into it.

Transistor was an Epic Store freebie once. Still got that one backlogged, along w/ Pyre.

Hitman 2 and its DLC's are awesome.
Yeah, truth be told I've thought about buying Hades many times. But I wanted it on Steam instead. So instead of buying a bunch of useless crap I'm trying to be better about buying just a couple of things that I will actually play. I like what Supergiant does so I wanted to support them.

Really wanted to get Monster Train and a couple other deckbuilders though too!

How many foil drops did you all get from the daily queue? I somehow got two which sold for a cool $0.40 each.

RTSlPKQ.gif

FFVI and FFIX are likely two of my favorite FF games. Good choices even if FF6 has some fugly graphics. Here is a link to graphic mods for it. I got one foil from the daily queue.

Yeah, truth be told I've thought about buying Hades many times. But I wanted it on Steam instead. So instead of buying a bunch of useless crap I'm trying to be better about buying just a couple of things that I will actually play. I like what Supergiant does so I wanted to support them.

Really wanted to get Monster Train and a couple other deckbuilders though too!
Definitely fair enough, to want all the titles you love in one place - i.e. Steam.

A long time ago, I asked Greg Kasavin (of SuperGiant) on Twitter if Gamersgate DRM-FREE version of Bastion was getting the free content update (Dreamers update or whatever). He didn't know, if his group at SuperGiant was updating it or already had. He offered me, if I wanted a Steam key. I checked the game, re-downloaded it first, and it indeed had the update. I let Greg know and told him I appreciated the Steam key, but didn't need it - told him to hold onto it for someone else.

It was real nice of him to offer Steam key, when I didn't even need it. He didn't have to do that, even though I didn't take it/need it.

If you bought Superhot, you're going to get the new sequel for free. Doesn't include giveaways or bundles though.

I can't figure out where I got my copy. I feel like it was a bundle, but ITAD doesn't list any bundles I bought. 

I added it to Steam at the end of 2016. I guess it doesn't matter where I got it; very little chance I'll get the sequel free I guess.

To be perfectly honest, as long as the Steam sale is gonna have a gimmick, it might as well be an additional discount. As such, I did not hate this Steam sale. I didn't go nuts or anything, but I didn't hate it. 

I assembled a haul to reach the $30 goal. I am curious how many others did as well. Give us $$, Valve, not stickers and lame games!

And this is how it was done: Go to Steam DB, sign in, view my wishlist. Sort by highest and best ever discounts. Find stuff that = $30

DOOM 64 - in order to retain CAG card

One Finger Death Punch 2 - needed cheap, fun game to = $30

Tyranny - because Obsidian

Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour - cheap

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - needed another Ubi game to backlog

It seemed highly effective for Valve to attempt to extract $30 from everyone.  The coupon seemed like a big success; lots of people pruned their carts to $30 over time.  And maybe spent when they otherwise wouldn't have. 

It was like everyone got to pick out one flash sale of their choosing (as long as they spent $30). 

Only bought these because OfficialBroFistFox linked them:

tdCGY4C.png

Total cost: a ripe $1.04

Pretty exhausting trying to find some games to add to your 10,000+ Steam backlog. Thx 4 ur sacrafaces, will pick up all ur gaems in bundles.

Originally in Humble Bundle thread but let's not let this post-summer sale backlogging die off!

I know this is CAG but please don't open a credit card only for this offer.

I activated the small business discount with my AMEX card (you should be able to add this discount on your dashboard if you're eligible). Bought the Summer Adventure bundle and got a surprise email. Humble Bundle=small business?

What this adds up to is 5 dollar rebate credit on your bill + whatever AMEX percentages/points you got. Credit can be used up to 10 times until 9/20/20 (unsure if same business can be repeated).

Seriously though, this is just my one credit card I happen to have serendipity with. Figured I'd share since this probably applies to their whole site.

my haul was resident evil 7 gold, firewatch, and fable anniversary, it was like 28 bucks thanks to the 5 bucks off (it essentially made firewatch free)

played firewatch and re7 already, enjoyed both. will probably replay re7 at halloween or something it was really good

tbh steam probably has humble bundle to thank for my purchase after how shitty the bundle was i needed to buy something to get my fix

Hey now, even I bought stuff this time. Bulletstorm and Dead Space 2 seemed unlikely to be bundled (watch me be wrong in the next month) at this point. Fortress Zombie is so old I doubt it would even show up in an Indie Gala.

Also, this new Fanatical FPS build-a-bundle has some pretty solid titles in it:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-f-p-s-bundle

I hate to burst your bubble, but yunobuyfortzombiewen it was in an indie gala bundle last December? Janky but good game there.

If you bought Superhot, you're going to get the new sequel for free. Doesn't include giveaways or bundles though.

I can't figure out where I got my copy. I feel like it was a bundle, but ITAD doesn't list any bundles I bought.

I added it to Steam at the end of 2016. I guess it doesn't matter where I got it; very little chance I'll get the sequel free I guess.
Syntax reminded me that there used to be G2A bundles and super hot was in one day that's where most of us probably got it. Not sure if that qualifies us for the sequel or not.

Ubi store sale starting today to take your remaining Steam pennies.  Use promo code UBIFORWARD for an extra 20% off (excludes very new stuff, I assume).  Coupon only works through the weekend.

Can someone help me out here, why do people buy steam cards? Is it just to get the badge that comes with the collection of cards? Can you sell badges as well?

Can someone help me out here, why do people buy steam cards? Is it just to get the badge that comes with the collection of cards? Can you sell badges as well?
You cannot sell badges.

Reasons to complete a set of cards to earn a badge:

- Earn XP (raises your profile rank)

---- lets you participate in events / use marketplace once you meet the minimum threshold

---- allows you to earn booster packs of cards randomly when other people complete sets

---- More flexibility to customize your profile

- You get a few items that can be sold (profile background, emote, etc)

The first two reasons are the most important. I usually earn quite a few booster packs between summer/winter sales that amount to $$ after card sales. Not a lot, but some, because cards sell for pennies now. I made about $7 or so for the summer sale.

Now, I've built my profile rank up over many years, mostly funded by card sales and other events. I'm not sure if it's as easy now as it was then, and I'm not sure it would now be worth it for a few bucks a year to spend on games. But there you are...

Remember IndieGala? No?!? Well maybe like SleepyJoeBidenCat you have DEMENTIA! But that's OK, so long as you aren't running our TREMENDOUS COUNTRY and making it GREAT AGAIN and KEEPING IT GREAT. It's so great. We have a great country people and it's all thanks to me. Where was I? Errr ... ok I said something about SleepyJoe ... great ... great again ... more racism ... four more years for me so I get even richer .... man these four years have done wonders for my bank balance .... may even be out of debt with the Russian Cat Meowfia by now ... oh man I hope so ... they have those pee tapes ... ahhh good times ... OH YES INDIEGALA! They have a new bundle that looks really great! 

The Captain Vengeance Bundle

Thunder Kid

Cold Vengeance

i will eat you

Space Captain Mallary Ep 1 & 2

Revenge Quest

for $2.99

A few people picked up "i will eat you" in the Steam Sale. Like I say to everyone not wearing masks and sending their kids to school this Fall ... thank you for your sacrifice!

Ubi store sale starting today to take your remaining Steam pennies. Use promo code UBIFORWARD for an extra 20% off (excludes very new stuff, I assume). Coupon only works through the weekend.
Could be the cheapest Far Cry 4: Season Pass has been here at $6, before any promo's/vouchers.

The exclusions are on new titles in within last 3 months & in-game purchases. Legal info on promo coupons, exclusions, etc are here - https://store.ubi.com/us/legal-mention.html?lang=en_US

Ubi store sale starting today to take your remaining Steam pennies. Use promo code UBIFORWARD for an extra 20% off (excludes very new stuff, I assume). Coupon only works through the weekend.
There are a few decent deals in here, the big one for me is far cry 5 is ten bucks. With the code it's 7.50. The "complete" edition includes far cry new dawn, with the code it's 16 bucks. Not sure if i'll get it though because ubisoft open worlds to me are somewhat boring so i might wait a few more years til it gets down really low after fc6 comes out

Remember IndieGala? No?!? Well maybe like SleepyJoeBidenCat you have DEMENTIA! But that's OK, so long as you aren't running our TREMENDOUS COUNTRY and making it GREAT AGAIN and KEEPING IT GREAT. It's so great. We have a great country people and it's all thanks to me. Where was I? Errr ... ok I said something about SleepyJoe ... great ... great again ... more racism ... four more years for me so I get even richer .... man these four years have done wonders for my bank balance .... may even be out of debt with the Russian Cat Meowfia by now ... oh man I hope so ... they have those pee tapes ... ahhh good times ... OH YES INDIEGALA! They have a new bundle that looks really great!

The Captain Vengeance Bundle

Thunder Kid

Cold Vengeance

i will eat you

Space Captain Mallary Ep 1 & 2

Revenge Quest

for $2.99

A few people picked up "i will eat you" in the Steam Sale. Like I say to everyone not wearing masks and sending their kids to school this Fall ... thank you for your sacrifice!
You are welcome for the sacrifice, though to be fair, in typical IG fashion it's one good game (I Will Eat You) and a whole bunch of trash and I'd rather have spent Steam wallet then real money.

There are a few decent deals in here, the big one for me is far cry 5 is ten bucks. With the code it's 7.50. The "complete" edition includes far cry new dawn, with the code it's 16 bucks. Not sure if i'll get it though because ubisoft open worlds to me are somewhat boring so i might wait a few more years til it gets down really low after fc6 comes out
New Dawn is excellent. Far Cry 5 is great. This is coming from someone who spent like 200 hours in FC5 so I was a huge fan. If you aren't a fan of Ubi open worlds then you're probably safe skipping it, though New Dawn is great and way smaller than FC5.

Can games bought on Ubisoft be added to your Steam library?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NO!

When you die and reach the pearly gates, do you think God's gonna be more inclined to let through a Level 2 or a Level 200?

bread's done
Back