Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
There are actually a few surprisingly good deals from EA. A handful of games for only $2 each (90% off). Dragon Age Origins, Dead Space 2, Mirrors Edge Catalyst, NFS Most Wanted, Unravel 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm old enough to remember when Steam sales were things to look forward to.  

Man, my wishlist hasn't changed in 3 or 4 years and I when the games are always the same price when they go on sale, it becomes easier and easier to ignore the "deals."  

Sigh.... 

I have 500 games on mine. Doesn't everyone use their wishlist to track bundle fodder?

Over half are yet to be released games I have passing interest or played a demo for at a Next Fest. I then sort by reviews post release and if they can't make the word blue, then I usually remove it and move on.

There are a few games I plan to fakeybro quite hard if they pass that fairly low litmus test, but otherwise, fundle bodder for sure.

I have 500 games on mine. Doesn't everyone use their wishlist to track bundle fodder?
This. I use it for Bundle Fodder, Possible Trade Material, Stuff I'm looking to get cheap, and stuff of that sort.

I wish we could do Multiple WishLists on Steam and could name them. If they did, I'd have some WishLists on Steam, that'd be for - Stuff I'd Like On Steam to get away from Epic; Games I Own Elsewhere but also want on Steam; DRM-FREE Games that I want on Steam; Upcoming Titles That I Want That Ain't Out; Recent Releases on Steam that I Want; etc etc.

3038 on My Steam WishList, BTW.

There are actually a few surprisingly good deals from EA. A handful of games for only $2 each (90% off). Dragon Age Origins, Dead Space 2, Mirrors Edge Catalyst, NFS Most Wanted, Unravel 2.
Yeah those are good deals. I wish Unravel 1 wasn't 50% off though. Would feel weird buying the 2nd without the 1st. Andromeda is a good deal too, pairs well with the Mass Effect Legendary price glitch. Thanks again for the key btw

And here I am with 3 games I actually want on my wishlist.. yeah they're on sale.. but are they REALLY?  No.  :(

Merry Christmas you filthy animals...

On a good note... it's cheaper elsewhere... but 35% off... I dunno man.

I have 9 games on my wishlist. Total.

A couple of them are currently 90% off and under a dollar, but I feel like they'll go cheaper eventually.

I have a wishlist of 7. 

Some of them date back to 2014.  Worst thing is that I have $39 in Steam credit and still don't use it on them.   

Being a CAG is a tough slog sometimes.  

I wish Square Enix would stop being so stingy with the Dragon Quest games. They love that 35% off price point
If you want DQ11, it's cheapest on GMG ($20.79 after voucher). They have it for 35% off and there's a 20% off voucher you can use if you're an XP member (which if you've bought anything from GMG in the past year or so, you probably are). You could also buy one of their XP bundles that come with some games and credit if you're not an XP member

If you don't mind non-steam, I think it's $16 after the reusable $10 off coupon on Epic store

Mine is 1357, but I add anything I think may be worth playing someday. My backlog is so big I likely wont get anything unless it's about 90% off and will be played soonish.

I've a wishlist of 13. 

It's mostly become a place for me to add games that I played on Game Pass.  If I have any interest in playing them again, it'll remind me about them when Steam Sales happen or when they end up finding a bundle. 

Other than that, I'll throw various free-to-play games on to it so that I can get reminded they exist.  Things like Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms or  I Love You, Colonel Sanders. 

I'm looking at getting 3 kingdoms total war.  I know it's been cheaper. And will likely go cheaper this summer but I do want a new game and havent played any 3 kingdoms games in years.  

I'm looking at getting 3 kingdoms total war. I know it's been cheaper. And will likely go cheaper this summer but I do want a new game and havent played any 3 kingdoms games in years.
It's all fun and games until... IT'S LU BU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0y6sYQiIp0

It's all fun and games until... IT'S LU BU!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0y6sYQiIp0
Heh, I bit on the dlc for lu bu and sun ce as well. (a world betrayed), it is supposed to be the best of the dlc, and I may pick up the rest on a future sale, btu this should be more than enough to occupy my 3k fix for now.

Oddly, I am more looking forwards to playing as sun ce than Lu Bu. Sun ce, you can prolong his life by satisfying his conditions and can even avoid his death. He seems like a tragic character that should have had a longer story.

I've got a wishlist of around 500 games. Most have been on there forever, though I do occasionally remove some when I realize later that I really don't want them.

Using SteamDB to filter by wishlist:

-18/500 are at all-time lows. Of those, only seven are 75% off or greater.

-129/500 match their all-time lows.

Pretty disappointing. That makes about 30% of the games I've wishlisted that are really even in consideration. I'm probably just going to get a few that I really want to play soon and maybe a couple that are at their best price.

I remember when this thread would generate a dozen pages in a few minutes at the beginning of big Steam sales like this. Now it's just feels like a few times a year, games are regular price and the rest of the year they are inflated. No urgency, no surprise, and nothing really exciting. :-({|=

I've got a wishlist of around 500 games. Most have been on there forever, though I do occasionally remove some when I realize later that I really don't want them.

Using SteamDB to filter by wishlist:

-18/500 are at all-time lows. Of those, only seven are 75% off or greater.

-129/500 match their all-time lows.

Pretty disappointing. That makes about 30% of the games I've wishlisted that are really even in consideration. I'm probably just going to get a few that I really want to play soon and maybe a couple that are at their best price.

I remember when this thread would generate a dozen pages in a few minutes at the beginning of big Steam sales like this. Now it's just feels like a few times a year, games are regular price and the rest of the year they are inflated. No urgency, no surprise, and nothing really exciting. :-({|=
Hmm, I have 61 games on my wishlist, there are 2 I am considering buying but really they can wait for a future sale

mordhau for 12 bucks(60% off) and

bloodstained 16 bucks(also 60% off). But it seems like I can hold out a bit longer for under 10 bucks on both. I may bite on mordhau anyways.

If you want DQ11, it's cheapest on GMG ($20.79 after voucher). They have it for 35% off and there's a 20% off voucher you can use if you're an XP member (which if you've bought anything from GMG in the past year or so, you probably are). You could also buy one of their XP bundles that come with some games and credit if you're not an XP member

If you don't mind non-steam, I think it's $16 after the reusable $10 off coupon on Epic store
What's that 20% off voucher? Not seeing any mention of it anywhere on GMG's page, and looking at the "XP" area I guess I'm bronze, but no coupon.

What's that 20% off voucher? Not seeing any mention of it anywhere on GMG's page, and looking at the "XP" area I guess I'm bronze, but no coupon.
It would be here: https://www.greenmangaming.com/xp-offers/bronze-offers/

9H485zd.png

Steam sales used to generate haul lists, long lists of sleeper games at good discounts, pondering over if flash sales were worth it (I loved this honestly), talking about the mini game (though I generally disliked these), and Steam usually encouraging playing of games to get some fun stuff like coupons. It's all about collecting now and the sale doesn't generate the best sales anymore unless the game has limited store sales (such as Humble and Steam only) such as the Neon Abyss other DLC that isn't the rogue one. I still usually buy about $20 worth mainly visual novels that got a better discount than usual, and sometimes some random DLC I was missing or such. Most of the really good sales are on older titles leading to the best bargains. Sometimes they don't run as well, which is why GOG can help there, and otherwise it could be mods or forums explaining how to get the darn thing to run. I usually spend a few hours after Christmas is over trimming my wishlist and usually purging about 200 titles or so. Just my 2 cents of course.

If you wanna bypass the XP shit I can probably buy it for you if you PayPal me, assuming it lets me buy another copy. I bought it the last time it went on sale. But I believe buying one of the XP bundles gives you silver or gold status which would get you the voucher

Am I missing anything worthwhile if I get this instead of Deluxe?
From what I can gather it's some weapons, music packs, alternate announcers. So nothing all that significant.

Should be noted that the regular version for sale on Steam includes playable Vergil and I'm guessing this one doesn't. But you can buy it separately for under $4 if you want.

And back to $60.

Hmm, I have 61 games on my wishlist, there are 2 I am considering buying but really they can wait for a future sale

mordhau for 12 bucks(60% off) and

bloodstained 16 bucks(also 60% off). But it seems like I can hold out a bit longer for under 10 bucks on both. I may bite on mordhau anyways.
Mordhau is in the current Humble Choice and Bloodstained was in a previous one, much better deals than what they are here.

Didn't see the DMC deal in time. Oh well my luck was bound to run out. At least I got in on the Mass Effect Trilogy and the Mount and Blade 2 price mistakes. 

Merry Christmas! Couple extra Steam codes from a Fanatical bundle if anyone wants them:

5KF9Z-K6L5C-TQF0?
B65T3-?63RN-T82IE

? = the third to last letter of the alphabet

Also have an extra Assassins Creed Origins code (Ubisoft Connect) and a 1 year sub for GameMaker Studio Indie from Humble if anyone wants to trade. I'll take any Steam game I don't already have, or whatever else you got

Hey, guys!  I've been forced to do some really low-end gaming during the holidays while I'm staying with my parents for a few days.

I've got a Chuwi Herobox mini PC, a Stratus Steelseries Bluetooth controller, and a Logitech K400r wireless keyboard with the touchpad.

Here is a list of the games that I have installed on my Herobox (all DRM-free or from GOG):

Danmaku Unlimited 2

Don't Starve

Downwell

Fallout 3

GoNNER

Immortal Redneck

Luftrausers

Raiden IV: Overkill

Regency Solitaire

Risk of Rain

Rogue Legacy

Savant: Ascent

Space Robinson

Spelunky

Sword of the Stars

Teleglitch: Die One More Day Edition

And I'm having a ball!  Just wanted to share my guerilla gaming experience with my CAG PC gaming bros!  Happy holidays to all!  :bouncy:

Free Code:

THE WALKING DEAD -> Steam = **Q88-4LEBG-PEQQ9

** = The protagonist's initials from GTA: San Andreas.

bread's done
Back