Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I think the cheapest I ever paid for a Steam game was 7 cents. I got one of those random coupons from crafting a badge, and it was for 90% off a game that was 69 cents, so I figured why not

drink-pour.gif

Yo, Vampire Survivors is offensively addicting. I'm mad mad at myself for wanting to play more.
I already beat all the Early Access content (100% achievements), but it's certainly a lot of fun. I cannot wait for more content.

I want to evolve the onion!

So I news I'm sure that is true good to be true newegg just let me check out and finsh an order for a 3060. They've also charged my account.

But while checking out newegg informed me that over a 1000 synthetic people had it in their cart too.

Is there a way to batch sell all items in your Steam inventory and batch confirm them?

Got a bunch of cards I need to do Spring cleaning 

Thanks in advance

Is there a way to batch sell all items in your Steam inventory and batch confirm them?

Thanks in advance
I don't know if there's a way to sell everything at once, but you can batch sell cards from each game the cards come from. So if you have 5 cards from one game, go to the badge page for the cards and click on the "Sell these cards on the Market" button near the top.

Thanks in advance
I use this script

https://github.com/Nuklon/Steam-Economy-Enhancer

which you can use with tampermonkey. Gives you a 'sell all cards' option in the inventory, or sell all items, but be careful cause that will try to sell everything. You can also use it to auto relist overpriced items and such.

The confirmation is another thing though, there are ways to do it but it requires using android emulators or something, or bots that can do it for you, its much more involved. But at least you can automate half of the process easily

Last edited by a moderator:
Dearest fellow FromSoft nerds,

It appears Dark Souls 3 Netcode is further rekt™. This may impact Elden Ring if the devs don't revise this error (it's likely in Dark Souls Remastered, as well). Essentially, hackers can use the game to run remote code execution on your PC. That's super not good.

Play offline if you're hitting up DS3. I may get Elden Ring for PS5...
https://twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/1485210967009071108

Looks like they're looking into it now.

So I news I'm sure that is true good to be true newegg just let me check out and finsh an order for a 3060. They've also charged my account.
But while checking out newegg informed me that over a 1000 synthetic people had it in their cart too.
And I have a tracking number... Which admittedly, I have mixed feelings about. Guessing because there's been cheaper chances I missed out on... but I've been using my 970x for over 5 years now... so I should just be happy right? Right.

And I have a tracking number... Which admittedly, I have mixed feelings about. Guessing because there's been cheaper chances I missed out on... but I've been using my 970x for over 5 years now... so I should just be happy right? Right.
Just enjoy it being over. That's how i found solace after buying my 3070. No need to think about it anymore. Can chill and enjoy games / the game.

Absolutely. 3xxx cards rock.

I got a 8gb VRAM on the RTX 3070 - and it rocks. Major improvements since 4gb RTX 970 cards.

1. DLSS support (Nvidia only) - it uses AI Deep Learning (hence the DL) and it rocks.

2. FSR (thanks AMD - works on NVidia and AMD, which is their DLSS-wannabe but minus the Deep Learning AI stuff - and it's real good for no AI-usage too);

3. DLDSR for improving imaging quality on old games, done via AI-scaling techniques (only right now in newest Nvidia drivers, so make sure you grab these drivers if you want to use this new feature).

4. And RT (Ray-Tracing) are all God-sends; RT is gorgeous - even more so, when you see something like Metro Exodus Enhanced running ONLY RT without baking-style lighting; it's glorious, all rendering dynamic-style only. Sure, stuff like CP2077, BF5, SotTR, Ghostrunner and others look great w/ RT and some baked lighting - but it looks so much better in Metro Exodus Enhanced without any baking and looks WAY more realistic.

You'll definitely need to use either DLSS or FSR, if you're turning on RT - just to get decent performance in many games. DLSS and FSR is also great for performance boosts of like at least 20%, even without RT On, if you just want some performance boosts and sacrifice a tiny bit of graphical quality (i.e. in many instances, they're worth using, since it's not that noticeable).

Running games like a champ (for the most part) on more than 4GB of VRAM is also a blessing, since games are so going beyond that now; especially at higher settings and/or res's.

You're gonna love all of this new tech and stuff.

This is a "gaming" keyboard.  Pretty ez to put together IMO, and well worth it if you understand how you type.  Putting together a keyboard for yourself will make you a better gamer.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJDqL5ztY0U

Just wrapped up God of War on Steam. Finished everything 100% and it was a great port. Never ran into any issues. More importantly, I learned more lessons from Kratos on how to be an excellent dad. This is particularly helpful to me since we screwed up and have another kid due to arrive this summer. What where we thinking???

On the bright side, at least I should be able to finish Elden Ring before my life is in ruins.

Just wrapped up God of War on Steam. Finished everything 100% and it was a great port. Never ran into any issues. More importantly, I learned more lessons from Kratos on how to be an excellent dad. This is particularly helpful to me since we screwed up and have another kid due to arrive this summer. What where we thinking???

On the bright side, at least I should be able to finish Elden Ring before my life is in ruins.
Hah! You and I are in similar shoes. I also have a kid arriving in the summer and also about to wrap up GoW. Such a great game.

This year is shaping up to be one of the best years for gaming in a long time for PC gamers. GoW, Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, and Starfield. I am sure I am missing several others, but those are the games I am getting for sure at full price.

Hah! You and I are in similar shoes. I also have a kid arriving in the summer and also about to wrap up GoW. Such a great game.

This year is shaping up to be one of the best years for gaming in a long time for PC gamers. GoW, Elden Ring, Dying Light 2, and Starfield. I am sure I am missing several others, but those are the games I am getting for sure at full price.
Is this your first? Get your gaming in NOW!

Free One Finger Death Punch 2:

M9M7Y-5*6TI-*CHE*

* = Opposite of taking an L (loss)

Re: God of War... did you beat all the Valkyries?  I got the Platinum in that game and those bosses were... PHEW

Is this your first? Get your gaming in NOW!
My second. First is 4 years old now. I am not looking forward to the first three months of sleepless nights.

My first demands my help by saying "Boy!" all the time, so I think that is part of the reason why I like GoW so much. The immersion is intense.

Re: God of War... did you beat all the Valkyries? I got the Platinum in that game and those bosses were... PHEW
Smoked 'em.

Well, maybe didn't quite smoke the last one. That is by far the toughest battle in the game and there are no easy strategies that I'm aware of. Just got to try and try again. The regular final boss in the story feels like an absolute weakling in comparison to the final Valkyrie.

Smoked 'em.

Well, maybe didn't quite smoke the last one. That is by far the toughest battle in the game and there are no easy strategies that I'm aware of. Just got to try and try again. The regular final boss in the story feels like an absolute weakling in comparison to the final Valkyrie.
I took a break after trying the final Valkyrie a couple dozen times... never did go back.

I also choose to believe this is how you played the game.

CtvMy6T.jpg

bread's done
Back