Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
That guy got banned? I noticed that two of my last five profile visits were from him within the last week. So clearly his jimmies were rustled... for some reason lol
He's on your friends list, maybe he's just checking in on a friend :).

I sport a proud 1-star rating on my CAG profile that I'm sure is from him and possibly a few others. We sure are a happy family here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!  It's been a while but I'm happy to see this thread is still alive and kicking.  :)  Just wanted to drop in and share.  More coming in the next few days.

Due Process

LE837-3PW0A-2KX9P

House Flipper

MEKF9-GD9KW-I3XXC

PROJECT WINGMAN
P9QK0-H2HWE-283J2

WINGSPAN
LLHZE-4MXBT-HMZ3N

SIMPLEROCKETS 2
KPC69-A2687-02WTK

He's on your friends list, maybe he's just checking in on a friend :).

I sport a proud 1-star rating on my CAG profile that I'm sure is from him and possibly a few others. We sure are a happy family here!
Oh no lol I wonder when and why that happened

I was at a 5 from some trades a few months back but am at a 2 now, must be from him. What a weirdo

TIMELIE

LGIWY-2GX84-WA3NG

WRATH: AEON OF RUIN

KZ3I7-43V3C-W55M0

MÖBIUS FRONT '83

KAAZK-VYQGA-97HWT

MORDHAU

MAYFG-2D39M-VW77B

ENDZONE - A WORLD APART

M87JT-T7XTJ-0MQ6R

BEYOND THE WIRE

IT3E4-3P2IM-5V455

PARTISANS 1941

KV2K5-ELP2J-9ADEP

FLING TO THE FINISH

HN9BZ-59EMG-L6DNI

Oh no lol I wonder when and why that happened

I was at a 5 from some trades a few months back but am at a 2 now, must be from him. What a weirdo
I don't like these "social" aspects of the site so I don't really interact with them, but I went ahead and dropped you a vote on your profile since you seem to place some value on it.

I clicked on the first star, is that correct?

Congrats on getting a 3050, which is a RTX Card. Are you on desktop or laptop?

While the 8gb VRAM - if you got the desktop card - will help for the nice VRAM amount & buffer to push details, I don't know how good RT performance-wise will be on that card. Definitely gonna need to use DLSS or FSR, if you're gonna turn RT On.

On the laptop 3050 cards - ouch, 4GB VRAM gonna be tough to handle RTX, as RT is a VRAM-eater.

About getting a 4xxx series card - eh, I usually think it's best for most gamers to buy every other or few generations on a GPU, not every gen; especially if you're going w/ the same ending numbers/class.

Also, about RTX Cards - since you also have DLSS and DLDSR, make sure you use those too. DLSS and FSR are very nice performance boosters, so use them when you can and need them; and DLDSR can really boost image quality on older titles to up-rez & up-scale them.
Sorry on delayed response as didn't see this until now. Thanks as i'm on laptop(MSI Pulse GL6611UCK 234) but had gotten a listing for 2x32gb(64gb total) which is max amount the laptop can have. Would have upgraded the Nvme but that can hold off for a bit of time as not gonna go super crazy until I secure the later GPU

With the DLSS and such,i'm more than fine with it not being ultra fine as my main goal was to get something I could enjoy for a bit with classics and such since there's not many that push even the highest GPU powerhouse. Maybe within this year or next but it's still moderate

Hey everyone! It's been a while but I'm happy to see this thread is still alive and kicking. :) Just wanted to drop in and share. More coming in the next few days.

Due Process
LE837-3PW0A-2KX9P

House Flipper
MEKF9-GD9KW-I3XXC

PROJECT WINGMAN
P9QK0-H2HWE-283J2

WINGSPAN
LLHZE-4MXBT-HMZ3N

SIMPLEROCKETS 2
KPC69-A2687-02WTK
Thanks on the kind gesture. I haven't redeemed any but will at least try one and will mention which one exactly

I don't like these "social" aspects of the site so I don't really interact with them, but I went ahead and dropped you a vote on your profile since you seem to place some value on it.

I clicked on the first star, is that correct?
Claims not to care about social media aspects of the forum.

Carefully crafts joke into post to maximize likes.

Wait... is that how george lost his arms?
giphy.gif

H:ZD on steam can be had for $11.76 if you feel like dealing with the gamvio marketplace style gray-market key site.  Somehow seedier than cdkeys since they auto-attach their protection nonsense.  It's promo code HORIZONZERO-GAMIVO from seller GameSaloon

Hopefully some more old Square RPGs on the way to PC given all the Nintendo Direct announcements.  Had heard the rumors about Chrono Cross and Live A Live, but Front Mission 1 and 2 were a surprise. Here's hoping for some Steam ports.

Edit: Nice, according to Siliconera, Chrono Cross is coming to PC. Not sure about the others yet.

Last edited:
The Klonoa collection is also coming to other platforms including Steam. I'd guess the "2D HD" games like Live A Live and Triangle Strategy will be timed exclusives like Octopath

Hopefully some more old Square RPGs on the way to PC given all the Nintendo Direct announcements. Had heard the rumors about Chrono Cross and Live A Live, but Front Mission 1 and 2 were a surprise. Here's hoping for some Steam ports.

Edit: Nice, according to Siliconera, Chrono Cross is coming to PC. Not sure about the others yet.
It's official on Chrono Cross Remastered for Steam - coming April 4th:

https://youtu.be/wbylX1wn6go

Yesterday was National Pizza Day and nobody even bothered to mention it here.

This place is truly a shell of its former self.

rAhPnby.gif

Don't let the marketing control you.  Every day is / can be pizza day.  Deals were weak yesterday, anyway.

Dying Light 2.

Former UbiSoft dev (TheHybred) says that DL2 is missing AMD FSR's Ultra preset & sharpness options; & explains how to use the SCR files to make it work.

DSO Gaming - https://www.dsogaming.com/news/former-ubisoft-dev-says-that-techland-intentionally-made-amd-fsr-look-worse-in-dying-light-2/

Reddit - Source on the SCR to edit, if you want to go there: - https://www.reddit.com/r/OptimizedGaming/comments/snr35s/get_better_fsr_in_dying_light_2/

Reddit - their optimized settings for DL2 - https://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight/comments/sjxry5/dying_light_2_optimized_settings/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Says I gotta have a Lv10 account. Which involves doing things?
Yes.

The biggest investment is time. Have to log in and do certain tasks every day. I don't know what the current set of tasks are, I stopped doing anything a few months ago, but back then they would usually have a link to click on every day and there would be weekly riddle style things where the answers would be posted in the comments.

I got up to Bronze just so I could be in the separate key pool and they haven't had a key I wanted or didn't already have since.

I blame BIade.

So I was thinking it might be time to look for a new mouse... Mine is working fine but I've been using it for 8 years now. It's a 700G, which they don't make, it new ones cost over 400 dollars. Probably, because logitech doesn't seem to have any successor designs that are close to it. ☹️

So what's everyone using? (Also if you don't mind me asking big, medium, or small hands? Right or left handed? Claw, palm, or finger grip?)

So I was thinking it might be time to look for a new mouse... Mine is working fine but I've been using it for 8 years now. It's a 700G, which they don't make, it new ones cost over 400 dollars. Probably, because logitech doesn't seem to have any successor designs that are close to it. ☹️

So what's everyone using? (Also if you don't mind me asking big, medium, or small hands? Right or left handed? Claw, palm, or finger grip?)
Medium, right, palm. I've used an MX518 for nearly half my life now. Original one lasted 15 years and was literally held together by tape. Then I found out they re-released an updated version so I bought one of those.

Right, Medium/Large (more long than broad) and palm grip.  Using a Logitech G402 that works fine for me.  I own an EVGA X17 that probably fits my hand a little better (I used to love my old MX Revolution that had that same shape) but I'm more used to the G402 at this point so the X17 is attached to my work laptop.  You know, so I can use that side sniper button in Excel and Adobe Acrobat.

Ok, I just switched them.  In my defense, the X17 was a impulse purchase while it was on a good sale and was on "back-up mouse" status until the work laptop arrived and I wanted a separate mouse for it. (Now I switched them back because the X17 had an obnoxious Rainbow Breathe" effect and I don't feel like downloading a whole RGB software suite to turn off the mouse color)

I load my mice up with all the weights when available.  I like a hefty solid feel.

bread's done
Back