Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
If anyone can get lucky and/or find this...

GameStop:

Lenovo Ideapad 3i 15.6 Gaming Laptop = $196

Specs = i5-11300H; 4gb VRAM of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650; 8GB RAM; 256GB SSD; 120Hz FHD IPS Display; Windows 11.

Model # 82K100LNUS.

For the DIY Gamer, if you get this:

- I'd recommend buying & adding more RAM (so you have 2 sticks of 8GB for total of 16GB RAM at least & for dual-channeling purposes);

- And either replace or add a SSD w/ more space (Depends on if there's an open slot there...or not).

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a solid deal, but good luck finding it at GameStop. Their store inventory tracker has been broken for months. They also frequently clearance items of which they have no stock, so it might very well be the case that no stores actually have one

Don't stop trying, I kept at it for ~5 minutes and eventually got it in my cart and was able to check out.

EDIT: Got the key and activated it.

Same.  Thanks to the Philadelphia weather, I had my evening free to sit here and keep attempting.  Took maybe 20 tries.

Thanks for the posts about it.

I just grabbed a copy too... Not quite sure why I haven't played a RE game in a decade plus. Almost feels like a glitch compared to previous discounts.
RE7 is awesome. You should play that, if you haven't.

As far as I know, RE7 will tie into RE8 Village.

OF course, supposedly RE4 Remake/Reimagining is going to tie into all of this too.

EDIT - Also, I recently played The Evil Within 1 and its 3 DLC's - and it was awesome.

Great deal, but I think I'll just hold out for a deep discount on gold considering I need a better PC anyway.

Amazon - Prime Gaming.

Heads up for Amazon Prime users/subscribers:

-> Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate - GOG key for that version is up for claiming on Prime Gaming.

Worth noting:

- FO NV GOG version is DRM-FREE & comes with the FNV 4GB RAM LAA Fix mod.

Also unpopular opinion maybe but you want Fallout 3 and NV on GOG. These are the better versions.
Less modding to do on those versions, as they both come w/ some mods already (so the game boots) and they're DRM-FREE. Can't beat that.

F3:

- Fallout 3 GOTY on GOG also comes w/ LAA Fix. Again, one less mod you need to apply, as it's already ready and good to go, if all you want to do is install & boot game up as is.

- Fallout 3 on GOG also has no need to downgrade to 1.7.0.3, as its files from GOG are that exact last version that's friendly w/ FOSE. So, if you want to mod...you ain't gotta take any more steps just to get to 1.7.0.3.

- Basically, Steam and Epic for F3 GOTY come w/ 1.7.0.4, where Bethesda fixed some stuff...but they broke most FOSE mods, so you need to use downgraders period to get to 1.7.0.3, so you can mod on Epic and Steam-version.

- Epic's F3 GOTY and GOG's version are DRM-FREE, meanwhile the Steam version...is not DRM-FREE.

FNV:

- GOG's version is DRM-Free, unlike Steam.

- GOG version comes already w/ mods like FNV Patcher LAA Fix, so...nothing else to do to run it; just boot & play.

Bloodlines:

- I'll say the same for Vampire: Bloodlines too, as I often use GOG version just to run Bloodlines w/ Wesp's Basic version of his Unofficial Patch, since it comes w/ that mod. No muss, no fuss...just take GOG's files as is, install, and go. Done. Nothing else to do, if you don't want to.

Starting to work my way through the Resident Evil backlog and man, RE3 is kind of ass. The first 30-60 minutes is OK and it's still somehow the best part of the game as I approach what appears to be the end.

Wish I could play Persona 5 for the first time again. It's my favorite game ever

Persona 4 and 3 are close behind, and even better in some ways. But the QoL additions to P5's gameplay puts it on top
I do not get all the hype about Persona 5...i felt like it was great until the last fight/story. I finished it just to finish and as much as my son would love me to play "Royal" I just can't because to start all the way over from the beginning to face THAT end. No thanks.

Also hard to really discuss without SPOILING it.

Also Also well aware the masses will disagree and probably roast me for this opinion :argue: :fridge: :D/

It's the only RE I am missing thanks to the recent sales and I don't even want to pull the trigger at $9~ at the current bundle pricing on Steam.
I probably could've done without playing it. It's very "meh" at best. All the negatives I had read about the game in comparison to the RE2 remake ended up being true for me.

Mentioned it in the Humble thread last week but Signalis is fantastic and, IMO, a better RE-style game than RE3 Remake.

I do not get all the hype about Persona 5...i felt like it was great until the last fight/story. I finished it just to finish and as much as my son would love me to play "Royal" I just can't because to start all the way over from the beginning to face THAT end. No thanks.

Also hard to really discuss without SPOILING it.

Also Also well aware the masses will disagree and probably roast me for this opinion :argue: :fridge: :D/
Appreciate the care to not spoil since I only just started the game a few days ago. It seems fine but hasn't hooked me yet. Think I'm still in something like a tutorial though.

Appreciate the care to not spoil since I only just started the game a few days ago. It seems fine but hasn't hooked me yet. Think I'm still in something like a tutorial though.
It's a VN with a JRPG attached; it's a slow burn and meant to be a marathon, not a sprint. If you try to binge it, it'll cause you to bounce off. Putting in a few hours or so every few days like watching an anime series makes it more enjoyable.

I actually played each character arc as a "season" and put it down for a bit due to life between each one and still found it pretty enjoyable.

It's a VN with a JRPG attached; it's a slow burn and meant to be a marathon, not a sprint. If you try to binge it, it'll cause you to bounce off. Putting in a few hours or so every few days like watching an anime series makes it more enjoyable.

I actually played each character arc as a "season" and put it down for a bit due to life between each one and still found it pretty enjoyable.
Yeah, didn't realize it was basically a visual novel. I'm not opposed to them, just not my expectation I guess. Thought these games were more JRPG than this.

The only Fallout game I've played was FO3 and I found it very meh.
It's probably the most meh of all the Fallout games. Give New Vegas a try. Better writing and meaningful faction choices. Also slightly better implementation of RPG mechanics/talent choices to the extent you can have that in an FPS RPG. Fallout 4 is good mindless fun for the smoother combat and more interesting loot system.

I don't know how anyone can honestly go wrong w/ Fallout 1,2, 3 GOTY, 4 GOTY, NV Ultimate; The Outer Worlds; and/or Wasteland 3. All of those are at the worst still pretty good. Of the modern Fallouts, NV is by far the best one.

Yeah, F3 was great and fresh when it launched doing the kitchen sink Bethesda type of open-world RPG/shooter hybrid game & revolutionized the franchise's direction and all - but F3 walked so FNV can run. NV was amazing w/ the writing, characters, narrative, story, choices, dark F1/F2 type of humor, and more - taking Bethesda's F3 formula and expanding on it w/ Black Isle/Obsidian's hallmark stuff.

For those unhappy w/ F3's direction (i.e. Fallout got turned into a RPG/shooter and was no longer a turn-based CRPG) and purists that love F1 and F2 - go play Wasteland 3. WL3 is awesome. 

Side note: Metro and STALKER series are awesome for the post-apoc type of shooters too. Can't go wrong w/ any of those games. Yeah, even STALKER: Clear Sky was good, even if it's the worst out of all of those.

As for RE games - RE2 Remake is great; I thought RE3 Remake was good but not great (still wish that would get some single-player DLC's w/ some of the missing content compared to RE3 OG that people felt had too much missing content); RE4: Ultimate HD is awesome and somehow was my first RE game (my favorite RE game); RE7 Gold is awesome....and I'm on RE: Village and that's been awesome so far too (some 8.3 hours into it, if you ask Steam).

Yeah, New Vegas is far better than 3. New Vegas had performance issues on consoles at launch, which is why it scored and sold lower (and I'd imagine releasing a few weeks before CoD Black Ops didn't help)

Bethesda tends to make Fallout into shooters with RPG elements, whereas Obsidian made New Vegas a full on RPG that just happened to have first person shooting for the combat

New Vegas was a buggy mess on PC at launch too. Obviously now everything is well patched out, but I remember having to wait a bit for patches as I fell through the world a few times.

I loved the game and mechanics until the literal last "area"...maybe it was too META for me. Enjoy the ride....

also dont forget to save!!!!

Looks like also all the DLC's and stuff on sale too.

I recently bought the big Vermintide Francise Humble Bundle recently.

"Starter Bundle" here just to get Back to Ubersheik DLC is like $4 here.

For all V2 players, how's Back to Ubersheik?
probably the best dlc in the game.

bread's done
Back