Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Was watching just fine on steam.tv and then it froze.  reloaded the page now it says failed to load live broadcast every time.

working just fine on twitch, I don't get it.

SlCxPtz.png

EDIT:

To clarify, that's not me, just wanted to share the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was watching just fine on steam.tv and then it froze. reloaded the page now it says failed to load live broadcast every time.

working just fine on twitch, I don't get it.
I used the pop out function and it seems to work but it apparently froze and gave me that "failed" message too. Reload seems to work.

It's great how this hideous award show can make even an absolute pro like Keegan-Michael Key look like a total dumbass. Poor guy is going to need a LOT of recovery time in the bathroom tonight. 

All the game award shows are pointless. The people who could possibly care (devs/pubs) about such accolades are not the one's who the shows are scripted for (gamerz). I'd honestly have more enjoyment if the script was flipped and it was a show for and honoring the dedicated people behind these ip's. Instead of this being an hours long game commercial pandering to the lowest common denominator, allow the viewers some behind the scenes or special featurettes about the award winners and how they got there. (And then show a commercial for their new dope shiz.)

Christopher Judge, the real MVP. Making sure more people get chances at the Steam Deck with that speech. Also congrats to Milf Hunter.

[attachment=37580:VGA.jpg]

I don't really care for Sony's cinematic "walking sim" games, so it's pretty boring how these shows just turn into a slurp-fest for those games every single year

Its a conspiracy between a golden ex-jaffa, some parasite aliens, gray aliens and a team of extreme wormhole sliders to bankrupt the great Gaben.

A conspiracy that hasn't won me a steam deck yet. Grats to Milf Hunter though.

I don't really care for Sony's cinematic "walking sim" games, so it's pretty boring how these shows just turn into a slurp-fest for those games every single year
Apparently you dont know what a walking sim game is. A walking sim game is when a character just walks then entire time no action, no talking just walking just like how ms flight sim is just flying a plane and thats it.

so i'm looking at these diablo iv preorders and i'm like, " a hundred bucks? sure whatever."

for context, i also play poe, and i'm pretty sure i've spent over a hundred bucks on poe stash tabs.

i mean, yeah, i'm a diablo shill but if i can get a few years out of d4 like i did d3, then i should be satisfied. 

so i'm looking at these diablo iv preorders and i'm like, " a hundred bucks? sure whatever."

for context, i also play poe, and i'm pretty sure i've spent over a hundred bucks on poe stash tabs.

i mean, yeah, i'm a diablo shill but if i can get a few years out of d4 like i did d3, then i should be satisfied.
I'm ready to order BUT I'm hesitant since it -could- go to Game Pass if the deal does finalize on time. Regardless, I'd be getting the ultimate addon for early access plus beta. Has anywhere detailed what that looks like yet? I'd certainly want to get some deets on best farm spots, exploits, etc before launch to take advantage of.

If you've spent over a hundred bucks on stash tabs you've likely spent twice that making your character look awesome.

I won't preorder today but if the previews keep being positive I don't see myself not buying at launch.

As if you'll pay the $100 for preorder and it will not also have as many paid add-ons as PoE on top of the base price?

Well, it took longer than I thought it would, mostly because I'm in the greatest condition so working on my PC when I get home from work is just something my body doesn't want to do.  And I'm really good at being lazy so that certainly helped/hindered.  Anyhow, my CPU overheating issues are over.  MSI customer service sucks, my trouble ticket got an RMA request (so I guess they would at least look at it) but shipping was on me, the condition of the items I get back was on me, no guarantees on nothing...  I couldn't even get a response on rather or not I was suppose to mail my whole PC (not a chance that I would) or just the water cooler that broke so all in all it sounded like it wasn't going to be cheap and/or quick...  So I just chose to fix it myself.

That would have been reasonably quick but MSI installed a backplate to the motherboard with no way to remove it and figuring out how, well pushed me back to the next weekend as I wanted/need to recover from work to work the next night...  Plus I was surviving game wise on Marvel Snap.  Pretty good little phone game, you eventual run out of one of the items you need to level up but the game itself will let you play till the end of time.  (And progress is actually still being made in some areas of the game so pretty awesome for a F2P game.) 

Anywho, I'm not air cooled, my temperatures (at idle) are now better than what that shitty water cooler offered before it went tits up and I'm either deaf or the computer is still about as quite as I expected.  Steam just finished patching about 8 games so I'm likely going to go try something out.

Oh, the video game reward trailers were pretty good this year...  Never thought I would see Splash Damage doing a Transformers squad game but, hey, it could be cool. :)

Since this is the only real PC thread, figured I'd mention that WoW has more twitch drops happening:

From now until December 13 at 2:59 p.m. PST, and you can earn two awesome rewards: the incredibly cute Cenarion Hatchling pet and the elusive Swift Windsteed mount.

Got them last night just letting a browser sit on the first random streamer for 8 hours while playing Cult of the Lamb. I'm not even subbed but considering these both have a potential market value of $35 combined, it's worth doing nothing special just to have if I ever sub again (or it goes F2P after MS acquisition).

Amazon - Digital Video Games Division.

Assassin's Creed: Origins - Deluxe Edition [digital code for UbiSoft Connect] = $4.00

This includes:

- AC: Origins base-game

- Some extra unimportant Cosmetic DLC's.

Notes:

- The Content Expansions are NOT included from the Season Pass, so...

- You'll need to buy that Season Pass separate later...or just buy Gold or Ultimate later.

Returnal PC version.

Returnal PC version - System requirements.

-> https://tech4gamers.com/returnal-pc-port-recommends-32-gb-of-ram/

Returnal PC requires 16GB RAM minimum & recommends 32GB RAM:

"According to Steam the system requirement for the PC port of Returnal are as follows:

Returnal Minimum System Requirements:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-6400 (4 core 2.7GHz) / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (4 core @ 3.5GHz)
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) / AMD Radeon RX 580 (8 GB)
  • Storage: 60 GB available space
  • Additional Notes: SSD Recommended
Returnal Recommended System Requirements: 

• Processor: Intel i7-8700 (6 core @3.7 GHz) / AMD Ryzen 7 2700X (8 core @ 3.7 GHz)
  • Memory: 32 GB RAM
  • Graphics: NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER (8 GB) AMD RX 6700 XT (12 GB)
  • Storage: 60 GB available space"

I picked up Dying Light 2 when it was $20 and have put about 15 hours into it. Of all the tedious, derivative, bloated, and direction-less Ubisoft-template open world games that have come out over the last few years, it’s my favorite. I still can’t wait for it to be over, though.

Question about green man gaming. I ordered FF7 CC yesterday but still shows awaiting key. I assume the game released at midnight; does anyone know generally how long it takes for the game to be available? have a work trip tomorrow and wanted to have this on my SD by then if possible. TY 

bread's done
Back