Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So, how about them Chaos Dwarves in TW Warhammer 3 eh? Sega needs money apparently, $25 for faction dlc. Over half the sale price of $40 this past free weekend/sale period.\

Oh sorry, its $22.49 for pre-order discount on Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
liquid-pour.gif

None of you will know him, but we lost our neighbor tonight to cancer.  F$%# cancer forever and long live the memory of that amazing man.  

Oh, and if you like Volbeat, have a thought for him the next time you hear one of their songs.  

Spring Sale looks great for me to far.

Definitely going to pick up Cryptark, Singularity and Shovel Knight Dig for the Steam Deck.

Looking to see if anything else catches my eye.

Don't you have to install windows on it for that?
No. Microsoft has an "app" you can install (technically in beta). I use it a lot now without issue. There's also two open source alternatives. None of them require a windows install.

I have a windows partition for native gamepass game installs but I haven't booted it in a few months.

Steam Spring Sale's up.

For those who already own Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - to get Season Pass #1, you can Complete The Bundle (Mythic Edition) for almost $5.

Do note - there is a Season Pass #2 also, which ain't a part of the Mythic Edition. So, if you want that - you'll have to collect it later.

Honestly, I love my Steam Deck, one of the best things I ever bought.  Initially it was a poo present... get to play games for my quiet time.  Turns out... I use it a LOT.  It's not great on the go for me, but if I have a power plug I'm golden.  Depending what I'm playing basic games I can get 3-4 hrs of play time, anything more than basics I'm looking at like 2 hrs.

Honestly, I got that EmuDeck thing but I haven't needed it.  I have plenty of stuff keeping my attention thus far.

If I didn't already have a steam deck or even if they improved battery life I would be super tempted to buy another 64gb model that's currently on sale. Extremely good price on an emulation powerhouse. For now I think I'll hold off and instead save those funds for a revision in the future with hopefully better screen and battery life. 

I picked up a bunch of cheap games I was waiting for the first sale on, so probably spent $60. I've also been playing a boat load of demos. More to follow...

No. Microsoft has an "app" you can install (technically in beta). I use it a lot now without issue. There's also two open source alternatives. None of them require a windows install.

I have a windows partition for native gamepass game installs but I haven't booted it in a few months.
Do you have a link for these? Sound amazing would love to get gamepass going on my deck

Steam Spring Sale's up.

For those who already own Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - to get Season Pass #1, you can Complete The Bundle (Mythic Edition) for almost $5.

Do note - there is a Season Pass #2 also, which ain't a part of the Mythic Edition. So, if you want that - you'll have to collect it later.
Must've been a price mistake, I'm seeing it for $14.68 now. I'll have to try to be quicker on the draw next time around.

Must've been a price mistake, I'm seeing it for $14.68 now. I'll have to try to be quicker on the draw next time around.
Did you see the $4.48 price after I put the deal up?

Oh, I should note that I also have Pathfinder: Kingmaker and all its DLC's, so I don't know if that was factored into the discount too.

If this was a price mistake and its dead - man, that bites for those that missed it. I pulled the trigger ASAP on it.

EDIT - Checked Reddit; yeah, it's dead...price mistake. Many are talking about it in the Steam Thread from yesterday over there. Bummer for those that missed out. :(

EDIT 2 - Looks like Resident Evil 4 Remake reviews are out and GameSpot, IGN, Easy Allies, and Gaming Bolt gave it a 10. Hope the PC port turned out great on this one.

oh yeah i'm playing the game that released today that everyone is excited for. of course i'm talking about wwe 2k3. wrasslin has never been better.

give your impressions.
did you play wwe2k22? of course not, you're a normal human being. anyways, like most yearly sports games, it plays nearly identical to last years game, with slight changes and improvements. only reason morans like me buy it is because we need the latest thing.

did you play wwe2k22? of course not, you're a normal human being. anyways, like most yearly sports games, it plays nearly identical to last years game, with slight changes and improvements. only reason morans like me buy it is because we need the latest thing.
LET ME TALK TO YA! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

la-knight-wwe.gif

Edit:

Though, as long as there's a yearly new unique Showcase and MyCareer Modes per year - those for me are usually the big sellers for me on the WWE games, once they get quite cheap. Plus, a do like the Roster updates when there's new, returning, or Legends in there. Also, downloading CAW's from the Internet and all of that stuff is sweet too.

EDIT 2 - Looks like Resident Evil 4 Remake reviews are out and GameSpot, IGN, Easy Allies, and Gaming Bolt gave it a 10. Hope the PC port turned out great on this one.
It's missing the bonus Ada modes from the original and mercenaries mode won't be available until later (but will be in a free update). My guess is they'll add the Ada modes later on as paid dlc, but it's sad that they cut content, but not unexpected.

The demo had some issues that I hope were fixed in the full release. No DLSS support and while FSR is included, its implementation is garbage.. doesn't give much of a performance increase and makes the game look worse. I think the interlaced rendering mode both looks and performs better. When I messed around with graphic settings in the demo itd randomly make my framerate tank to 30 fps or below due to a bug lol, so I really hope that shit is fixed. Console versions aren't perfect either. I tested it on Xbox and while it ran smoothly, the aim sensitivity was all over the place. For some reason they gave the Xbox version weird controller deadzones so it's extremely difficult to aim, no matter what you set the sensitivity to. I've heard aiming is better on PS5 but not perfect

Was hoping to pick up Guardians of the Galaxy cheap since I missed that $6 deal back when Square Enix still owned it, but I guess Eidos is only making it 50% off.

bread's done
Back