Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
For Summerfest and the others I played some games of demos showed off. These aren't all the demos as some of the games I just didn't feel like playing or was bored of it immediately, leading to an automatic uninstall. Of the set I thought highly enough about Let's! Revolution!Little Nemo and the Guardians of SlumberlandLove Shore, and Toxic Crusaders. Many others felt good enough for bundles or cheaper sales as well. The best of the best were The Bookwalker: Thief of TalesEn Garde!LunarLux, and Videoverse.

Antonblast - 11 minutes completed first stage. This one is a very janky controlling 2D side scrolling Wario platformer. The animations are decent, but very messy in motion. The controls are OK, but feel weird on the dashing attacks and jumping. I wanted to like it, but it felt more of a chore to play and just never controlled right. Would only get in a bundle. 5.5/10

Between Horizons - 23 minutes completed beginning part. This one is a side scrolling 2.5D mystery adventure game. The voices are decent, as is the graphics. It takes place in a sc-fi ship thing, and seems alright. The UI is extremely clunky for things, but it works. It’s an alright game overall and would be great bundled. 6/10

Big Boy Boxing - 4 minutes completed demo fight. This one is an inspired from Punch Out boxing game. The graphics are pretty nice, average voice acting, okay music and not very good sounds. Overall it feels solid enough, and for a cheaper price it wouldn’t be a bad buy. 6.5/10

The Bookwalker: Thief of Tales - 40 minutes completed demo. This one is a pretty solid adventure game where you have the power to go into books and take special things from them. It has decent enough controls, a great atmosphere, good music and voice acting, a pretty cool puzzle solving where you can bring stuff from the real world into the books, and generally was very solid. Honestly only the controls with the Series X controller could be a little finicky for dragging things and for also selecting items in the environment. There are also weird RPG battles in the game, which don’t really add much, but aren’t too difficult to me either. Would get this one bundled or on a slight sale. 7.5/10

Dead Pets Unleashed - 15 minutes. This one is a pretty cool looking life simulation with mini games game about a demon in a punk band and her and her bandmates doing things as they get older. This one was alright and had decent music and graphics. Could be fun for sure, and would be great bundled. This also has a rhythm game for their songs. 7/10

Distant Bloom - 21 minutes. This one is a very nice looking adventure type game where you are an alien crash landing on a planet. You explore, clean up and build to get your colony going. This had decent graphics and was pretty fun. Not much happened, but it felt worth playing. 7/10

Ebenezer and The Invisible World - 19 minutes. This is a 2D platformer Metroidvania game about Ebenezer Scrooge after the book I guess where he sees ghosts and helps them. This one had a pretty good art style, but didn’t feel as good in motion. The animation feels floaty which isn’t great for an action game. I could get used to it, but I kept getting hurt since there felt like a delay to actions. This just felt really linear and boring without knowing much of what to do. I didn’t like this very much. 6/10

En Garde! - 31 minutes finished demo. This one was a neat swashbuckler 3D action game with arenas, platforming like Prince of Persia, and great voice acting and graphics. I wasn’t amazing at this (it was a bit tough), but it was really fun. The action was great and did feel like sword fighting. This one is worth it bundled or even on a slight sale. 8/10

Gori: Cuddly Carnage - 25 minutes completed demo. Very, very cringe humor in a 3D beat em up skateboarding arena action game with action similar to Devil May Cry. I liked the graphics enough and the sound was pretty good although the voices were just OK. Its tricky traversing the world in your hoverboard, but it is fun. It’s more of a bundle game for me, but it’s a higher end one. Only thing that really sucked was the camera at times. 7/10

Grimfield Mystery - 15 minutes completed demo. This one is a nicely drawn horror mystery adventure game. It sucks to control with a Series X controller. This one felt clunky overall, and I’m not sure why the main character is so disgusting looking. There is even a boss fight with horrible action segments. I hate those in adventure games. Overall it was average, but would be OK bundled. 6/10

HELLCARD: Prologue - 67 minutes died at end of one run. This one is a weird one. You are in circle arenas with a far and near field. You play cards using energy and it’s really zoomed out and doesn’t look great. It’s a bit hard to figure out where your damage is coming from. You can get companions and play co-op. It’s a bit unbalanced single player, so co-op is likely where it’s at. It was fun and okay polished, but felt a little underwhelming at times. 6.5/10

Let's! Revolution! - 27 minutes completed demo. This one is kind of a puzzle turn based action game where you play a hero trying to defeat enemies with skills and weapons while not revealing them and getting hurt tile by tile, till you find the king and go to the next stage. You fight and the characters have powers. They also have weapons, but they’re not infinite on uses. Overall this one was kind of fun, but also a little bland. It was easy to understand after a while, and felt like a puzzle. I wouldn’t mind this one for cheaper or in a bundle. 7.5/10

Lil' Guardsman - 27 minutes completed demo. This one is a Papers Please type adventure game where you take over as a younger daughter of the guard position for a castle. It was kind of fun and there where tools and people you can talk to figure out if they are good people. Lots of okay humor with good artwork makes this a decent bundle game. 7/10

Little Nemo and the Guardians of Slumberland - 24 minutes completed most of the demo. This one is another 2D Metroidvania game where you play Nemo in a dream world and explore a land and try to get the nightmares away. This one was gorgeous with great animations and a great art style. The movement and all was a little floaty, but nothing horrible. Overall it was great and felt really nice. 7.5/10

Love Shore - 13 minutes. This one is a cyberpunk visual novel life simulation type game. You play a guy who just gets out of jail and tries to figure out who to help and what to do in his life. During his day back he comes home to a weird voice mail of someone he once knew and has to figure out the mystery and also getting to know the place he hasn’t seen for months. This one was pretty interesting. I liked the art quite a bit and the atmosphere was great. The story was a bit confusing, but I’m sure if I played more I’d figure out things. I liked this one and would get it on sale. I wish it had voices. 7.5/10

LunarLux - 107 minutes completed demo. This was more than I wanted to play this for, but this game was excellent. It is a sci-fi RPG with a battle system consisting of skills using energy that can have augments (support skills) in an active battle system where you have to raise your shields (if you have them) and must dodge and all. There aren’t enough Sci-fi RPGs and this one hit all the right notes. There are also some tricky environmental puzzles. They’re tricky but it felt good when I finished a harder laser shooting one. This also had very passable graphics with good character art and some good sound and music. I really liked this and will purchase it on release. 8.5/10

Odinfall - 61 minutes. This one is a rougelite Nuclear Throne like game where you play some berserker in a future apocalypse where robot AI norse machines took over the earth. It is okay to play overall. When stuff starts happening you take damage quickly. I like you have a melee to start and get some guns as well. Overall it was polished enough, but still felt floaty to play. Not amazing, but has some potential. The story is bollocks and means very little to the game. 6.5/10

A Tiny Sticker Tale - 14 minutes completed demo. This is a cute game where you can turn things into stickers to solve puzzles by using them in the correct place. I liked the art and music. The controls were okay with just a bit of finicky controls mainly for the stickers. Overall a decent enough game bundled or on an OK sale. 7/10

Toxic Crusaders - 17 minutes completed first stage which was the whole demo. This is pretty cool and looks really nice. It’s a lot shallower than say Streets of Rage 2-4, but it’s still decent. The characters and story are corny, but it was fun. It’s another quality beatemup to add to the recent retro revival we’ve been seeing. 7/10

Venba - 10 minutes completed demo. This one is about a family of a husband and wife who are Indians who immigrated to Canada. It’s a narrative story about cooking, living, and family. I liked the art style and the characters seemed pretty cool. The actual cooking was simple but nice as well. I’d likely get it bundled or with a slight discount, as it’s likely a shorter game. 7/10

VIDEOVERSE - 26 minutes completed demo. This one kind of reminded me of Emily Is Away, which I beat the first of. That simulated AOL Instant Messenger and also Myspace. This simulates a gaming community that may be on its last legs, but you chat with friends and draw and such for this game. It had a pretty cozy atmosphere and reminded me of days forgone when I myself used to participate in MUDs. Those days were fun, and you usually had a little tight nit community, but they probably weren’t amazing. I do want to see where this online community goes, and it also is about a teenager growing up. I would buy this or get it bundled. 7.5/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute Drift 

G7Z75-24G2G-25ADZ

Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion

B64ID-J6L2L-B65A6

Anomaly 2

K2H47-BHYJL-N4BVY

Fallout 1

8DQI6-97IR2-YG6IY

Superhot: Mind Control Delete

8EJJ8-VLE68-FWPNB

Starting to go through my massive list of bundle keys - from the top. Please post if you grab. Once this list is finished, I'll move on to the next.

10 Second Ninja X
E3TFQ-HIFY2-W6W0Y

10 Second Ninja X
V09J9-7DEWR-EDAHB

1954 Alcatraz
ILTXV-R3MF5-JXE8R

3000th Duel
IDDIF-A4QVQ-03FRN

A Blind Legend
6XETY-LHV7B-2RE2A

Aarklash: Legacy
77N59-VXHX2-89LEA

Achtung! Cthulhu Tactics
CHQBT-BCMDR-46XE5

Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases
FWEWI-3M6A7-LWM43

Alchemy Garden
EW2EQ-MF0P5-MN338

Alchemy Garden
H90JR-RLKN2-A7PV5

Alien Rage - Unlimited
X35J9-NBKG0-A6WY9

Alt-Frequencies
0C4TW-J33PA-QDJYE

Alt-Frequencies
Q2H64-74M4X-R4AQK

Anomaly 2
6202T-IHPD8-RIAJH

Anomaly Defenders
RZIJ7-QNQGC-J57BM

Anomaly Warzone Earth Mobile Campaign
2DB5F-PMIGG-0VRYZ

Anomaly; Warzone Earth
RARJD-NL7ZN-QDP60

Hey all. Looks like they finally dropped the price of Friday the 13th to the new low price since it's delisting at the end of the year.

It's $4.99 for the game and .99 cents for each dlc.

Supposed to happen on the consoles as well.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/438740/Friday_the_13th_The_Game/

Anyone know if it works well on the steam deck?
its because its being delisted because the license runs out in 2023. They may also shut down the online MP after that happens so its a dead game walking

its because its being delisted because the license runs out in 2023. They may also shut down the online MP after that happens so its a dead game walking
They did say servers will be up through 2024 and it does have an offline bot mode too. Not amazing single player but for 5 bucks can't beat it for the foreseeable future.

QJurVSP.png

Alan Wake.

Took me a little over 11 hours, but after all these years, finally took on Alan Wake [base-game]. It was really freakin' good. 

Alan Wake is a great third-person survival-horror/action-adventure type of game from Remedy. As usual, Remedy knocks it out of the park w/ their writing, character, story, madness, weird-ness, and all of the stuff you'd love from an off-the-wall Remedy game.

Like most Remedy game's, this one's got a gimmick - i.e. Max Payne had Bullet-Time (slow-motion); Jesse in Control had levitation, floating, flying, and telekinesis for skills; and the dude from Quantum Break could manipulate time (slow it down, freeze it, move it forward, move it in reverse, etc). This game's gimmick is the Light: so you have you flash your flashlight on your enemy, expose The Enemy and its Darkness, and then you can shoot them and do damage. Expertly crafted and paced, its hard to fault for this game for much of anything, TBH. Controls are fantastic here, whether using the KB/mouse or my USB Xbox 360 Gamepad here - and feels down-right smooth, either way.

Alan is taking a vacation to write a new story and spend time with his wife...and all of his crazy stories seem to start coming true and his wife goes missing. So, Alan has to try and figure out if she's alive (or not), if something happened to her, and/or what-else. If that isn't enough, Alan's in this weird town that feels right out of a Stephen King novel where all kinds of weirdness is happening too - and Alan is trying to figure out if it's all related...or if he's losing his mind. His friend and agent Barry is here with him too, trying to help him figure out what the heck's going. I won't spoil anything, but this game has some interesting twists & turns in the story; and a down-right twisted and bonkers ending.

The game run perfect on my RTX 3060m laptop, not that I was expecting a challenge here on W11; it was a matter of getting it running, which wasn't a matter at all. Completely maxed-out, it run great at 1080p60fps and very rarely took any hits. Not that I was expecting any problems - but hey, it's an older title, so you honestly never know...especially when running on newer hardware, software, and/or OS's.

Regardless, really enjoyed Alan Wake and looking forward to taking on the 2 DLC's and eventually Alan Wake's American Nightmare at some point. Hard to go wrong w/ Remedy, as usual, most of their stuff's great and awesome - and Alan Wake's no exception here.

I recently played through Alan Wake as well. Ultrawide support was a pleasant surprise but I found myself playing mostly on the Steam Deck. I also enjoyed it quite a bit but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of the combat and dodge mechanics by the end. Definitely play the dlc episodes when you get a chance - easily some of the coolest moments of the game. 

Funny I finished quantum break recently and have been prepping myself to play Alan Wake. Remember starting it when it first came out on 360 but never finished it. Don't remember much of it, but I got the Remaster installed and will be starting that soon. Looking forward to it. Remedy makes great games so I'm excited to give it another try

It's Next Fest, so let's Demo Dump™ Day One...

Green is Keen, Yellow is Mellow, Red is Dead

Slayers X: Your high school edgelord come to live in this 90s 3edgy5me boomer shooter
Godless: Autobattler strategy game, no thanks
Zombie Soup: Twinstick shooter, feels very fake and plasticky; weird vibes
Draco Knight: Low quality artwork, but amazing 2D combat game
Wizard With A Gun: Don’t Starve but with a Gun Wizard in the rogue-like adventure
Tail Quest Defense: Controls and very plasticky look made me turn it off
Sludge Life 2: Dank
Soul Survivor: Trials of the Goddess: Trying my patience…
Delven: First song played was Christmas music… seems to have depth, but its ass ugly***
Aethyr: Amazing 2D Souls-like with lots of interesting character and mechanics
Fragments of a Mind: Forgettable
Witches and Butchers: No sound; not ready for release as a demo
Rad Survivor: Because what everyone wants in Vamp. Survivors is health and thirst mechanics…
Wildsilver: Interesting combat, but its still an RPG-maker level of quality
Islands of the Caliph: Really interesting first person dungeon crawler, unique setting
Shrine’s Legacy: Secret of Mana at home
Overbowed: Overtuned, feels too precision demanding and very unforgiving
Psycron: Pixel Metroid-style game
Eigengrau: A truly awesome shmup with neat mechanics and banging soundtrack
Oh Sheep!: Oh Shit!
Manacircle: Release date 2026? Weird combat that is unrewarding and unresponsive
Groven: Spelunky~ish, but lets add way more mechanics than necessary?
Jusant: Climbing game, artsy-fartsy, but I enjoyed it greatly!
Demonic Supremacy: Vaseline smeared FPS that’s jank AF
Sollarion: It’s PvP only; I turned it off
Fabled Lands: Supposedly based on an adventure game book series, this is entertaining for that style
Grave-Queen: Better left dead
Ebenezer and the Invisible World: Ebenezer’s Bizarre Adventures; no, literally, a metroidvania with stands ghost allies starring Ebenezer Scrooge. Some jank that needs fixed, but it could be good
momatron: moma’d be disappointed
voidside: half baked arena shooter with guns weaker than a fart
wood & weather: Cute kids games, kind of a seek and find, very light puzzles
Thronefall: Mix of tower defense and city builder-light, this was a fun title
Galaxy Tales: Feels like an old flash game
The Segment Twins: that style is awesome, but the game is not
sunny-place-2: feels like I am supposed to “in” on whatever sunny-place is…? Pass.
Night Castle: Better off with White Castle
Choo Choo Survivor: Choo Choose something else
Antonblast: Pizza Tower at home™
Survivor Mercs: No thanks
Heretic’s Fork: Tower defense card game with interesting sacrifice/combine mechanic, I liked it
Blackout Protocol: Lackout protodroll…
Magenta Horizon Act 1: Too technical, not fun to play, but interesting art style

I am going to retry Delven later, as I hear its much deeper than it lets on; it just has a poor first impression.  Seems like something I might enjoy, so I will re-review it at a later date

Top 5 w/ Links!
Draco Knight: I think this will be a sleeper; it doesn't wow you with visuals, but its feels really good to play
Wizard With A Gun: I am not a Don't Starve fan, but this has enough tweaks and action focus that makes me want to play one more run; cannot decide if I like controller or kb/m better, though. 
Islands of the Caliph: A rare Middle Eastern setting dungeon crawler RPG that isn't hand holding, but still interest.  Please try this one!
EigengrauEver wanted a puzzle shmup?  This is a really cool take on the genre and the music slaps
Slayers XListen, you gotta be the right age range to get this humor (turn of the 00s millenial high schooler), but it plays well and the jokes hit if you were friends with dorks who made their own web cartoons on GeoCities back in the day

Going in deep for the Next Fest; I wonder how many I've already played that will be highlighted?  Hope you all share you demo decisions, as well!  Enjoy!

Edit:  I have 55 demos downloading (I'd have more but I think I broke Steam...).  Lots of stuff that's been on my wishlist. Very excited!

I recently played through Alan Wake as well. Ultrawide support was a pleasant surprise but I found myself playing mostly on the Steam Deck. I also enjoyed it quite a bit but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of the combat and dodge mechanics by the end. Definitely play the dlc episodes when you get a chance - easily some of the coolest moments of the game.
Played the 1st DLC (The Signal DLC), which was out there and quite bonkers. It's basically more Alan Wake type of gameplay & combat, but it's quite a bit out there w/ the words on the screen & how you can shine light on those to get....well, whatever the game's telling you. It's as of words & stuff that's coming from the books feel like they're coming to life in the most bizarre fashion, which can either help or hinder - so you have to pay attention to also what you're shining light on. Took about an hour and a half or so, to get through The Signal - and it's cliffhanger ending feels like a set-up for the 2nd DLC.

Working on the 2nd one (The Writer DLC), some 15 minutes in on that, which feels like it's picking up where The Signal and its madness left off.

06-20-2023:

Finished-up The Writer DLC, which took about 2 hours. More of the madness that was going on in the 1st DLC...and way more bizarre, out there, left field, weird, and whatnot. And that crazy "shine light on words and watch them come to life" thing that was going on in the last DLC is also occurring here, which again can help and/or hinter you. There's a few regular puzzles (not difficulty) and also jumping puzzles also here, which help add a bit more to this game's variety...instead of the usual action of shine light on enemies to expose them (Alan Wake mechanics) & then in typical survival-horror 3rd-person action to take down them down in that typical fashion. After 2 hours - yeah, another really good DLC and really enjoyed diving into this madness. Remedy does not disappoint...and neither does Alan Wake here in The Writer DLC. This is "Must Play" type of stuff here.

I should give Alan Wake another try. I remember being disappointed by it when it first came out because I was a huge Max Payne fan and it played nothing like that.

Max Payne is more of a straight-forward action-packed third-person shooter; meant to be played like that. Just run, gun, and shoot - with some slow-motion super-power to use, when need be.

Alan Wake plays more like a survival-horror type of game - think like say Resident Evil series or The Evil Within series of games. But, Alan has the bat-crap craziness of a Stephen King movie, TV series, or novel.

I should give Alan Wake another try. I remember being disappointed by it when it first came out because I was a huge Max Payne fan and it played nothing like that.
Alan Wake is just like Max Payne.. Only with a flashlight instead of two guns....and no bullet-time.... And no fun.... Other than that, it's just like Max Payne!

TheKbob I still don't know how you get through so many demos. I go through a pretty mass amount too, but not as many as you.

All the demos I gave impressions for the Summerfest are still available to try, so that post is good for some people wanting to try demos for Steam Next Fest. Just means I have about 30 demos less to try this fest. I mass download about 150-160 demos myself and then give each game 5 minutes unless it just is terrible, doesn't run well, don't want to play the demo (adventure game demos and visual novel ones are generally not amazing demos), or I finish it sooner. I will post my usual impressions of games that likely reached this threshold. For my impressions 6-7 are average games, 7 to 8 are decent, 8-9 very good, and 9+ just great. 5 can be flawed gems, but most are bad, and anything below that is likely trash or way too early or something. Look forward to it everyone!

Also this is the first Steam Next Fest I believe where they have games listed with no demos available. I always thought the point of the festival was to get people to try demos to wish list games for when they release. 

Alan Wake is just like Max Payne.. Only with a flashlight instead of two guns....and no bullet-time.... And no fun.... Other than that, it's just like Max Payne!
WHAT? Survival-horror ain't supposed to be fun. It's supposed to be intense, loaded with tension, horrific, screwed-up, and nail-biting.

X1rtvKi.png

EDIT:
I don't pay attention to stuff so didn't hear about that until now.
I’m so glad there’s such a strong correlation between companies that are willing to implement this kind of asinine game design and creative bankruptcy, it means I’m never interested in games that pull this shit.

See what happens when there's no offline mode? ;)
Honestly, considering the backup tools that woukd be around for offline play what would be the point of hardcore.

Sucks that it's happening but thats the risk of playing hardcore on a game that's receiving a bunch of patches and with a 5 page patch coming soon.

The thing that bothers me is just that they took the servers down randomly without any warning just to fix a payment issue.  They could've easily made a server announcement (i assume DIV has capacity for that... I remember seeing those 25 years ago in MMOs) and gave people 10 minutes to logout.

I don't see why anyone would play a hardcore mode online where any disconnection is immediately considered death.

I don't see why anyone would play a hardcore mode online where any disconnection is immediately considered death.
What you guys are describing here is a major reason that I've taken a break from playing Warzone 2 with friends. If you're playing DMZ and the game randomly crashes, you lose everything you've been collecting for the past few games.

The thought of losing 80 hours of progress on a game? F that....

Honestly, considering the backup tools that woukd be around for offline play what would be the point of hardcore.

Sucks that it's happening but thats the risk of playing hardcore on a game that's receiving a bunch of patches and with a 5 page patch coming soon.
The point would be for your game to work offline like D1 and D2 classic can do, all before Acti-Blizzard pulls the plug and turns your game into a rental for D3 and D4 PC.

Skip Achievements; they don't mean the world to me. They're cool - but they should be built into the game itself also for offline mode too (i.e. go see Divinity 2: DKS/DC Edition), not just as soft-DRM to make sure players play online, like some other game-server suites do (i.e. Steam-works and others).

What matters is you can play your game offline anytime you want w/out worrying about your ISP, Acti's servers, other players & not having to deal w/ the in-game store and its shenanigans - you know, like D1 and D2 do...in case player count goes into the toilet, which is likely inevitable at some point at time, whenever that may be.

And your saves can work offline....and not cost you your save b/c...."well, online connection died! Too bad, so sad!" I doubt Acti-Blizz cares; they're a shell of their former-self and now an Activision-corporation. They have been since D2: LOD and since WoW struck it big.

No wonder gamers don't "own" games anymore.

Let me go play my copy of Tabula Rasa right now - oh, that's right...

Nice to see Alan Wake being discussed. In some ways it is the game that got me into PC gaming. Back in 2012 I had an iMac and decided to create a BootCamp partition so I could see what all the fuss was about with Steam and Windows gaming. Alan Wake was one of a handful of games I picked up for cheap back when Steam used to have real sales. My iMac wasn't exactly a gaming powerhouse but it was more powerful than the consoles at the time at I was immediately hooked on how much better games could look and play on PC. To this day I think the original Alan Wake release still holds up really well on PC and I don't really see the point of the remaster. I'll always have a soft spot for Alan Wake and its role in bringing me into the world of PC gaming. Though by extension it also lead me to CAG, and specifically to this thread, so you know what, fuck Alan Wake.

Finished-up Alan Wake's American Nightmare.

Took a good 4 hours and 21 minutes or so, but it's in the books. Unlike Alan Wake, this one isn't that linear entirely. Alan Wake's AN feels a bit more open in nature for its areas & objectives, as you got some side stuff collect-a-thons to find and you can unlock more equipment by finding stuff Manuscripts in the game-world. It also has an interesting story & plot mechanic by the time you get to a certain point, which feels like something currently right out of The Lazarus Effect TV show & Groundhog Day...even though, of course, Alan Wake's AN was out first before Lazarus.

Regardless, it's more Alan Wake with some new equipment (Nail Gun, Carbine Rifle, etc.), new enemies, new areas, and the new somewhat open-world mechanic too. It's not as bonkers as say the other 2 DLC's of Alan Wake [base-game], but there is some interesting stuff going on here and its story is really good - even if you might get tired of certain stuff looping a bit, it does some interesting enough stuff with that story-wise & combat-wise before it ends.

Regardless, really good stand-alone expansion here with American Nightmare, even if it don't hit the heights of say Alan Wake base-game and its DLC's. Still, don't miss it; it's still really good.

Its worth no more than $5 if curious to see how bad they screwed up the remake.
Sad more care didn't go into it. I can't see it hitting $5, but will probably wait a bit longer just in case its discounted by the same percentage as Diablo 2 in the near future just so I can revisit the campaign.

Why would anyone want Reforged, when WC3: Old Edition with TFT exists? 

Did any modders fix Reforged or something?

Why would anyone want Reforged, when WC3: Old Edition with TFT exists?

Did any modders fix Reforged or something?
That's what I'm wondering at this point. There are rumors that they're going to relaunch the game with additional fixes and for $15, I might be willing to take a chance on that happening.

I played Prey 06 semi-recently (way way after it came out) and it's definitely a super neat and interesting game. Kind of had the problem of the time where shooters were kind of too linear, but the aesthetics and cinematics were so good. and by cinematics, i dont mean cutscenes, but things that occur as you proceed

bread's done
Back