Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Was having trouble connecting to Epic's client-app and servers yesterday, due to massive Fortnite event.

So, couldn't even access FF7 Remake Intergrade - yes, a single-player game - b/c of the required Epic client-app is required to be running in background stuff and you need to at least connect to the servers at boot to play.

BTW, before all of this Fortnite Event - I've lately been playing FF7 Remake Intergrade on PC and really enjoying it. Yeah, and it's much different than FF7 OG in many ways (graphically obviously, combat-wise, and it does have some semi-open world stuff) - but it's still really good, so far.

EDIT - I'm some 15 hours or so into it, so far, BTW.

Last edited:
Is it officially PS5/XB Series only at launch in 2025? Kinda figured. Was gonna sell my PS5 this summer when my Extra sub ends, I'll end up getting the PS5 Pro for GTA V though.

Of course they (Rockstar) did.

Gotta get those double-dippers that own both PC and modern consoles, so they buy it first on consoles so it works fine there (probably 30fps at least and maybe 60fps?) and then re-buy the 60fps-120fps supporting enhanced-a-bit more PC port.

They been doing this since GTA3 - release first for consoles for a bit, release it a bit later on PC; get them double-dippers!

Didn't Skyrim do something similar?

Skyrim OG Edition, Legendary, Special, Anniversary.

And we ain't even talking multiple platforms b/t multiple gen's of consoles and PC.
PC also has the multiple digital stores.

Though, I think Doom 1 (original) has been re-released more than any other game like EVER.

I still text my friend at least once a year "hey did you hear the news? Skyrim is coming to PS5."

We've been laughing at the riduculousness of those two game release announcements for the better part of a decade. I remember there was one time a couple years ago Sony had this giant 2min. video montage at the opening of their E3 presser and it was to announce that GTA5 was coming to PS5.

Already Used, thank you though for the offer.

So I bought Dave the Diver and man.. of all the games I didn't think I'd enjoy I'm playing the hell out of it on my Steam Deck. It's like the perfect pick up/put down kinda game.
It's a fantastic game! I picked it up during the sale myself.

I also agree that Dave the Diver is great, but I made the mistake of starting the game while I was with my son and now I can only play it when he is with me since he wants to know what happens. I want to play it for hours when he is at school but I have to wait until he gets home. Life is hard when you have to do things with your family.

The good news is that I got GamePass up and running on my Steam Deck so now I can finally pick up on my Oblivion save file that I abandoned 10 years ago on the Xbox 360.

New Skyrim: Special/Anniversary Edition Patch on Steam is out w/ an "improved" Marketplace for Paid Mods Returning.

Since it will break SKSE Mods - if you haven't already, back up the old-version somewhere else, just in case.

If it updated on you and you need to go backwards (b/c you use SKSE Mods) - you might want to use Anniversary Downgrade Patcher on Nexus -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description

The good news is that I got GamePass up and running on my Steam Deck so now I can finally pick up on my Oblivion save file that I abandoned 10 years ago on the Xbox 360.
How do you get GamePass on Steam Deck? are you going through the cloud or did you install Windows on the handheld?

WTF is wrong with them.

Leave it alone already!

Knowing Bethesda, they might be just trying to sell copies of untampered Skyrim: Special/Anniversary on GOG, which don't have this Paid Mods Marketplace update b/c that junk just ain't allowed on that store.

That version's probably easier to deal w/ than this Steam-version w/ Marketplace junk, which is likely going to have updates and whatnot.

Especially since it's real easy in Galaxy to disable updates and it actually might still acknowledge that input/preference and not override it; or you just don't even use Galaxy and won't even have to deal w/ any updating.

EDIT:
Another thought: we probably ain't going to see ES6 for another 5+ years and the same goes for Fallout 5 which will likely be even AFTER ES6, so....this looks to be their plan, until they drop those games.

And I'd also suspect they'll bring this New Paid Mods Marketplace over to Fallout 4 and Starfield also too.

Last edited:
Will it include Laser Armor for my Space Horse?

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gif

I binged all 3 Robocop movies this past Sunday from one of the paid-channels - I think it was on MGM+, IIRC?

Regardless, I thought RoboCop 1 was the best one. It was awesome.
RC2 was quite good. [thumbs up]
RC3 was just okay. [shrug]

I'm all ready, for whenever RoboCop: Rogue City gets dirt-cheap and/or bundled.

Robocop (the original motion picture) is pro-"the Human spirit", because you can't keep a good man down, even after shooting him 20 plus times, blowing off his hand and turning his head into a canoe. Invariably, he will come back as part-man, part-machine and pick off his enemies one-by-one, be they criminal or executive, but only upon corporate employment termination.

On a game related note, I bought Rogue City and am enjoying it in all it's euro-janky goodness, while shooting every dick possible when my gun is provided. I give it 3.5 cock shots out of 5 (the .5 because it only in-and-outed the shaft and didn't full on banana peel that bitch)

Now console-gaming is turning into PC gaming, DRM-wise. It was inevitable sadly.

EDIT - How long until console-games get client-app's required to run certain games and all of that junk too?

A couple months ago I mentioned V Rising and Mythforce for tier 4+ members on alienware arena. I been grinding and managed to get to tier 4 today. Amazingly there were still a bit over 400 keys for each.

So if anyone is close to 4 or got 4 recently, it's still possible to get it.

They did the uber rare quadruple dip for GTAV. PS3 first, then PS4, then PC, then PS5. I'm sure most people probably didn't get all 4 versions, but I'm sure some did in order to play with friends.

I own Xbox 360, PS3, PS4, PS5. Close enough right? Best part? never finished the game.

anyone care about new monster hunter? played some world when it came out, thought it was fun. if new one is more of that, i'm in

That MH: Wilds Trailer looked good, for sure.

I still need to buy MH World & Iceborne expansion and also need to get MH Rise: Sunbreak.
Still got MH Rise (base) backlogged.

The Game Awards 3-Game Capcom Bundle (Complete-A-Bundle):
- https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/36997/THE_GAME_AWARDS_COLLECTION/

Comes with:
1. Monster Hunter: World [base]
2. Resident Evil: Village [base]
3. Devil May Cry 5 [base] and Vergil DLC.

NOTE - YMMV on what price you see based on what you own.

I already own DMC5 and RE Village, so I'm seeing The Complete-A-Bundle Price for $7.42 here (before any tax) on the above-linked page, which beats MH: World (base)'s cheapest at $9.89 (on Steam currently at this price) according to ITAD.
ITAD on MH: World [base] - https://isthereanydeal.com/game/monsterhunterworld/info/

EDIT - Interesting, not sure if it's bugged and all. The CAB is showing up at $15 for me in the cart, since Steam doesn't think at the Cart that I own DMC5, when I actually already do on the game-page (bought DMC5 base long ago).

EDIT 2 - Not, not bugged. According to Reddit, if you buy TGA Awards Pack, DMC5 in there ALSO actually comes w/ Vergil DLC...so that's probably why the price is higher in the cart for me.

Last edited:
anyone care about new monster hunter? played some world when it came out, thought it was fun. if new one is more of that, i'm in

Holy shit, that Wilds trailer got me hyped. That focus on a detailed, living ecosystem, and FINALLY a dinosaur-style monster with full feathery covering (even if it was just a mount), the biologist in me is so damn excited. Like MonHun has always been interesting to me in part due to its attempts to stay somewhat grounded in designing its monsters and environments, and World, for me, was just the pinnacle of the series so far for having such amazing ecosystem-building, even with its low amount of content, but this just looks next level in the trailer, and with it being the third original HD entry in the series, I’m guessing it’ll have a LOT more content than World. I might have to pre-order this, and I never pre-order anymore.

Plus the mount jumping through the rocks like that? And gliding? I mean, a bit suspicious that a real animal would be able to pronate its hands enough to jump like that using all four limbs, as well as still have its wrists stable enough for forelimb-based gliding, but still, that was cool.

Last edited:
I'm excited that there's a new Mana title coming next year even though I probably shouldn't be since many of the games after the SNES/Super Famicom were letdowns in various ways. I'm especially glad that Hiroki Kikuta of Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana fame will be one of the composers.

I'm excited that there's a new Mana title coming next year even though I probably shouldn't be since many of the games after the SNES/Super Famicom were letdowns in various ways. I'm especially glad that Hiroki Kikuta of Secret of Mana and Trials of Mana fame will be one of the composers.
The trials of mana remake was really good so I have some hope. Will probably be a day 1 buy for me if it's halfway decent. Their track record is really inconsistent with the franchise though.

Despite(/because?) being a big Mana fan, I’m skeptical. First because it’s by Squenix and 99% of their output over the past twenty+ years has been mediocre at best; and second because the system looks like it’s based on the Trials remake, which was a straight downgrade from the original SD3 in terms of gameplay—though to be fair, the gameplay in this trailer does look substantially better than the Trials remake.

Also where’s my selectable protagonist? My favorite Mana games both have selectable protagonists. Laaaaame.

Despite(/because?) being a big Mana fan, I’m skeptical. First because it’s by Squenix and 99% of their output over the past twenty+ years has been mediocre at best; and second because the system looks like it’s based on the Trials remake, which was a straight downgrade from the original SD3 in terms of gameplay—though to be fair, the gameplay in this trailer does look substantially better than the Trials remake.

Also where’s my selectable protagonist? My favorite Mana games both have selectable protagonists. Laaaaame.
I liked both the original and remake equally, but yeah they don't play the same. For what it's worth.. Square Enix released the Star Ocean Second Story remake recently and that blows away many of the games that they've released in the past 20 years.

bread's done
Back