Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Well, I played 11 hours on that Dying Light 2 free weekend, and I'm not going to buy it right now. It felt too much like the first game. A better version of that game, but not different enough. That made it not so enjoyable to play. I felt like I was just going through the motions. I think it's worth playing if you're interested, especially if you didn't play the first game. But I don't know how much I'd pay for it personally. I was still very early in the game, so maybe there's a lot more to it. And I only played solo. I'm surprised that only two people on my Steam friend list have played it.

Back to Need for Speed Heat for me, I've been enjoying that. Ironically it's not very different from all the other NFS games just like Dying Light, yet is still very fun.

I've been playing Weird West: Definitive (GOG version for PC). Have some thoughts on it, so...let's go!

It's as if WolfEye's game here is some kind of immersive-sim mixing ARPG/CRPG/shooter/twin-stick shooters/stealth elements into some kind hybrid game of sorts, all set in a Western setting with also supernatural stuff (monsters, zombies, creatures, etc). So far, it's a ton of fun and really cool.

So, what's its gameplay like? Well, think Fallout 1 & 2, Wasteland 2 & 3, and Arcanum in some ways (i.e. you have an overland map and you travel to certain locations you find...and can have random encounters & special encounters pop-up on you too); CRPG's (the usual decisions matter and shape the story type of stuff); Dishonored & Hitman games (stealth elements - and here, you can hide bodies, dig holes with shovels and bury the bodies, and more); twin-stick shooters (if you play it in that mode) and/or regular shooter (if you turn on regular shooter mode & zoom the camera in to stick it right behind your character) with combat all in real-time; and probably some other stuff I am trying to think of here. It's a kitchen sink kind of game, more or less - and good at all of this stuff, too.

Combat's a blast, whatever way you decide to play it, too. Usually, combat results in me sneaking around, defeating some enemies, someone catches me, and then it's an all-out shootout and war here. And yeah, the combat and shootouts can often be awesome and intense here, as there's just so much happening - and you can use environments with their stuff (explosives that do fire damage, hazardous barrels that are poison, etc.) and their hazards (like snakes that can roam in the area and bite, causing poison to you and/or enemies) to your advantage, too - think like Divinity: Original Sin games.

You have main quest & side quests to take on as whatever characters you're playing as at the time, of course. I've seen quests with freeing prisoners (which can matters later in many ways), finding items, finding secret caches/stashes, finding people, defeating people, and typical stuff of that sort - which makes sense in the Weird Wild Wild West here. You have also on Bounty Boards missions where you can go after some Wanted Men and/or Women and take them down for money, too. Some of these missions are timed, so you'll need to pay attention often to what you have for equipment (walking on the map takes more time than horses) and how it long it takes to travel to said location & get back to (to turn the quest in as finished).

Like most immersive-sims - yeah, just about everything you can interact with & do something with. You can pick up objects (like chairs, boxes, etc.) and move them. You can steal things, too - but often getting caught results in people coming after you (yeah, like a whole town, if you're in a Town!). You can cook food you find say at Camp Areas (and in Towns where Fires are at) to heal and have beds & rolling beds you can sleep in to heal-up. Each character you will play as has some skills and even some special skills particular to that character too. Some skills, you can roll over from character-to-character. You can buy Horses (which you can travel with and keep forever) or even Steal Horses (but once you steal a Horse, once you hit your next Destination, Stolen Horses just take over and leave you high & dry).

I've had random encounters here & there as a revenge factor the family and/or gang members came, after where I wiped out a gang in one missions. There's perma-death - so if NPC's join your party and die, they're done; dead. You can recruit more party members and have them join you after say from saving them or meeting them, and/or hire them (often from Saloons in Towns). Some NPC's could wind-up in your debt if you help them or save them and while during combat sometime later, some might just show-up and help you out, especially if you're in trouble...which can really help even turn the tide of a battle.

Some 4 hours in - and this game's really cool & pretty good, so far. Enjoying it a ton here - and I should note, it's really tough on Normal, and still tough even on Story (but nowhere as Tough as Normal). I could imagine how much tougher higher difficulties probably are. Having a blast here, so far.

Last edited:
Any experience with Oaken? I just activated it from last month's choice, it looks kinda interesting but not sure I really want to mess with it if it isn't as good compared to others in the genre.
I remember thinking it was alright from the Steam Fest it was in. I own it too, and will check it out. I like to have a rogue lite/like I play in addition to my main games. I'll let you know.

I did not like Oaken when I tried the demo ages ago. I don't remember the specifics, but I have it marked as ignored, meaning I disliked it enough to never desire going back.

Completed the Prologue for Oaken. One major thing I notice is the UI is not very good for this. Some things are just a bit small and the movement and choice of things is kind of weird. It seems like it could have quite a difficulty spike over time. You have a main unit and sub units/spells which you can use with energy you get every turn. You start with a certain amount and it increases by 1 each turn. This kind of acts like Magic the Gathering where units you summon cannot attack. You got to be careful because they can get massacred by advancing units easily. The spells also take from the energy pool. There is separate little circle of abilities in the bottom right corner that also draw from some energy and are things you main unit can do if they have the energy and placement. Basically you go through levels similar to Slay the Spire, and the turn based gameplay is there for battles and you have objectives to do to win the mission, as well as not losing your main unit to death. Overall it was fun enough, but it felt clunky especially for attacking, movement and selecting abilities and trying to understand what your enemies/your own units do. I like the graphics enough for sure. The music and sound is forgettable. Overall very average, though I'll give it one full play of the rogue lite mode. 6.5/10

I've been playing Weird West: Definitive (GOG version for PC). Have some thoughts on it, so...let's go!

It's as if WolfEye's game here is some kind of immersive-sim mixing ARPG/CRPG/shooter/twin-stick shooters/stealth elements into some kind hybrid game of sorts, all set in a Western setting with also supernatural stuff (monsters, zombies, creatures, etc). So far, it's a ton of fun and really cool.

So, what's its gameplay like? Well, think Fallout 1 & 2, Wasteland 2 & 3, and Arcanum in some ways (i.e. you have an overland map and you travel to certain locations you find...and can have random encounters & special encounters pop-up on you too); CRPG's (the usual decisions matter and shape the story type of stuff); Dishonored & Hitman games (stealth elements - and here, you can hide bodies, dig holes with shovels and bury the bodies, and more); twin-stick shooters (if you play it in that mode) and/or regular shooter (if you turn on regular shooter mode & zoom the camera in to stick it right behind your character) with combat all in real-time; and probably some other stuff I am trying to think of here. It's a kitchen sink kind of game, more or less - and good at all of this stuff, too.

Combat's a blast, whatever way you decide to play it, too. Usually, combat results in me sneaking around, defeating some enemies, someone catches me, and then it's an all-out shootout and war here. And yeah, the combat and shootouts can often be awesome and intense here, as there's just so much happening - and you can use environments with their stuff (explosives that do fire damage, hazardous barrels that are poison, etc.) and their hazards (like snakes that can roam in the area and bite, causing poison to you and/or enemies) to your advantage, too - think like Divinity: Original Sin games.

You have main quest & side quests to take on as whatever characters you're playing as at the time, of course. I've seen quests with freeing prisoners (which can matters later in many ways), finding items, finding secret caches/stashes, finding people, defeating people, and typical stuff of that sort - which makes sense in the Weird Wild Wild West here. You have also on Bounty Boards missions where you can go after some Wanted Men and/or Women and take them down for money, too. Some of these missions are timed, so you'll need to pay attention often to what you have for equipment (walking on the map takes more time than horses) and how it long it takes to travel to said location & get back to (to turn the quest in as finished).

Like most immersive-sims - yeah, just about everything you can interact with & do something with. You can pick up objects (like chairs, boxes, etc.) and move them. You can steal things, too - but often getting caught results in people coming after you (yeah, like a whole town, if you're in a Town!). You can cook food you find say at Camp Areas (and in Towns where Fires are at) to heal and have beds & rolling beds you can sleep in to heal-up. Each character you will play as has some skills and even some special skills particular to that character too. Some skills, you can roll over from character-to-character. You can buy Horses (which you can travel with and keep forever) or even Steal Horses (but once you steal a Horse, once you hit your next Destination, Stolen Horses just take over and leave you high & dry).

I've had random encounters here & there as a revenge factor the family and/or gang members came, after where I wiped out a gang in one missions. There's perma-death - so if NPC's join your party and die, they're done; dead. You can recruit more party members and have them join you after say from saving them or meeting them, and/or hire them (often from Saloons in Towns). Some NPC's could wind-up in your debt if you help them or save them and while during combat sometime later, some might just show-up and help you out, especially if you're in trouble...which can really help even turn the tide of a battle.

Some 4 hours in - and this game's really cool & pretty good, so far. Enjoying it a ton here - and I should note, it's really tough on Normal, and still tough even on Story (but nowhere as Tough as Normal). I could imagine how much tougher higher difficulties probably are. Having a blast here, so far.
Not sure if you're aware but WolfEye was I believe founded, and is lead by Raphael Colantonio, who was the founder and leader of Arkane until 2017 or 2018 and pretty much lead the charge on most of the Arkane games to that point - Dishonored chiefly among them.

I liked Weird West and it definitely had a lot of the fun and interestingness that came from the Arkane (and Hitman) DNA, but I also really had a hard time getting super into it due to the camera perspective. Not too sure why. Your review is making me want to give it another try though

Has anyone here played Dead Island 2 (either on console or EGS), and also played Dead Island 1 and/or Riptide? Just curious on some of your opinions on the game, and how it compares to the first two that Techland made.

DI2 is coming to Steam in April and a certain third party site has pre-orders up for really cheap. And I don't mind going that route since I want to give less money to Deep Silver for their timed exclusivity shenanigans. Thanks.

Has anyone here played Dead Island 2 (either on console or EGS), and also played Dead Island 1 and/or Riptide? Just curious on some of your opinions on the game, and how it compares to the first two that Techland made.

DI2 is coming to Steam in April and a certain third party site has pre-orders up for really cheap. And I don't mind going that route since I want to give less money to Deep Silver for their timed exclusivity shenanigans. Thanks.
You weren't kidding. It's slightly cheaper than the historical low on epic..

I'd love to know more about Dead Island 2, TBH.

I really had a blast w/ Techland's Dead Island 1 GOTY and also Riptide. I still need to work on the kick-butt Dying Light: Definitive also; never finished that,

But, I wouldn't expect Techland's crazy open-world Dead Island 1 and Riptide stuff in the Dead Island 2 from Dambuster. It does look a lot different, in many ways, design-wise w/ map travelling and stuff from the previews & reviews. Doesn't look entirely like a seamless open-world - which is fine, as long as the game's good.

Hmmm, I wonder if DI2 could be good Humble Bundle Choice Monthly material.

I really liked Homefront: The Rev from Dambuster and thought it was underrated myself. Not the best game, mind you - but still good and solid; that's what I expect from DI2, at least. HF: TR felt like Urban open-world Far Cry games met Red Dawn (movie). Now, we just need all the TimeSplitters games to get modern console-ports and to come to Steam & GOG on PC.

Side note: Chorus was really good and underrated, too - and DB was involved w/ that too.

Last edited:
The 24gb VRAM 3090 looks way more attractive to me
Here's what ended up happening with that clearance 3090 ti. Came in retail box (stickered at $2100, yeesh) but was was missing radiator fans. Not a big deal since I planned to replace them with quieter ones regardless. I imagine that was the factor behind the return cycle at MC that triggered a price drop each time.

Working well except that TLoU Pt1 inexplicably crashes after running for a few seconds. No problems with benchmarks or the rest of my library so far.

Not sure if you're aware but WolfEye was I believe founded, and is lead by Raphael Colantonio, who was the founder and leader of Arkane until 2017 or 2018 and pretty much lead the charge on most of the Arkane games to that point - Dishonored chiefly among them.

I liked Weird West and it definitely had a lot of the fun and interestingness that came from the Arkane (and Hitman) DNA, but I also really had a hard time getting super into it due to the camera perspective. Not too sure why. Your review is making me want to give it another try though

Yep, I knew that about Raf w/ WolfEye. All of the old Arkane stuff from Arx Fatalis up to Deathloop rock (ugh, I need to finish Deathloop).

IIRC, Raf left Arkane over the AAA and tired of that scene.
And Chris Avellone was involved w/ the writing too.

From PCG -> https://www.pcgamer.com/former-arkane-bosses-reveal-their-new-game-an-action-rpg-called-weird-west/

EDIT - I haven't tried this, but in the Mods Section of Weird West (in-game), there's actually a 1st Person Camera Mod. That could be interesting to try later or something.

Last edited:
Yep, I knew that about Raf w/ WolfEye. All of the old Arkane stuff from Arx Fatalis up to Deathloop rock (ugh, I need to finish Deathloop).

IIRC, Raf left Arkane over the AAA and tired of that scene.
And Chris Avellone was involved w/ the writing too.

From PCG -> https://www.pcgamer.com/former-arkane-bosses-reveal-their-new-game-an-action-rpg-called-weird-west/

EDIT - I haven't tried this, but in the Mods Section of Weird West (in-game), there's actually a 1st Person Camera Mod. That could be interesting to try later or something.
Didn't know about the 1st person camera mod. Definitely will try that, sounds great, although a little hard to understand how it might work.

AAA industry can definitely be brutal so made sense for him to take things down to a smaller scale. I really wanted to like Weird West but something just didn't click right when I tried the first time around. Could have been me and my mentality at the time though.

I will say though I love ImSims in general and oh man did I absolutely love Death loop. It took it's sweet time to get you really into it - longer than most Arkane games - but once it hooks you, I couldn't put that thing down. Def recommend giving it another go. Also not too sure how you play but absolutely recommend mouse and keyboard over controller with it (and all Arkane games).

I know it got completely shit on, but this convo is making me want to at least try Red fall. Only Arkane game I haven't played.

Finally beat Balatro after more hours than I want to admit. Full game is too much RNG I think. After a few hours I started restarting bad runs very frequently or getting burned on level 6 or 7 with bad luck bosses.

I don't think I ever played Fallout New Vegas: Old World Blues... but if I did, I would never have come back to the game.. it is legit not fun. And I can't escape back into the normal game until it's done. It's like pulling teeth without Novocain
People went crazy praising how great OWB was, when it was five minutes of amusing prologue followed by hours of tedious bot killing. My first time, my character had no skill in energy weapons and it was awful. The second time, I had a high melee skill and went right to a guy with a laser axe so at least I could kill things in under a minute.

People went crazy praising how great OWB was, when it was five minutes of amusing prologue followed by hours of tedious bot killing. My first time, my character had no skill in energy weapons and it was awful. The second time, I had a high melee skill and went right to a guy with a laser axe so at least I could kill things in under a minute.
Yea, this is my sniper build run.... I have a 15 in energy. And for some danged reason, they only drop 2 forms of Ballistic ammo... but don't drop ANY gun that can use the .357 ammo.... wtf?!? So I've essentially had to bang my head against the wall with energy weapons and the axe... because... I ran out of .308 rounds like 7 bad guys in... (and THOSE respawn... what the hell)

I like the storyline.. but it is truly terrible.

Bit more of a real Oaken impression after 1 run (about 45 minutes or so):

First of all this game is super repetitive. You have a tiny amount of units/spells to choose from and only get them from the game. I'm not sure what the upper limit is, but you can choose units/spells not in your deck. All the battlegrounds are way too similar. They are small, but this is not into the Breach, which had small arenas but felt varied. The strategy for this game is to summon units out of enemy range if possible (since they start exhausted aka summoning sickness of MTG fame) and can't attack the turn they come out. Your main hero unit attacks and does spells. You can summon up to 2 squares away I believe for units. This formula doesn't change much at all and you will use the same hero/spell units a lot as most missions are to defeat all the enemies, or to survive all the enemies till you can exit or defeat a certain amount. You will eventually face harder enemies who can cast spells and have abilities like your hero. You get good rewards for these. The awards are generally wisps (attach to units to get abilities and passive buffs to health/attack), units, spells, or some orb thing where you can use 1 to upgrade a spell or 2 to upgrade a unit. For elite enemies you also get relics and stronger forms of the previously mentioned things.

The strategy honestly doesn't change much for each battle. You always start with 3 energy (unless you have something that changes that) and will generally always summon the same units in the same order if possible. This makes battles very, very samey. The strategy is also not amazing and feels like a very basic turn based grid strategy game. Overall I feel this is a bit undercooked, but still has a bit of fun in it. The UI does suck especially for moving and choosing directions. Overall I'm downgrading my previous review to a 6/10 and will be putting Oaken in my retired pile. It did push me to want to play good grid turn based strategy games though, so that is something.

On a side note Spiritfall released today and was a pretty fun arena 2D action rogue lite game when I played that demo, so I'll be playing it.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had any issues with 2FA security and WinGameStore? Going through an issue right now with their support and it seems that the email response with the 2FA code is being sent correctly on their end, but my email server (hotmail...don't laugh) is not passing it on, like not even in my Junk folder.

Edit: Turns out it is an issue with Outlook email servers as my Gmail accounts verify just fine.

Last edited:
394Qm3p.gif

mZ6bMQ4.jpg

Another day another rogue lite game for me to review with this one being Dicefolk after 2 hours and 42 minutes.

First of all this is a monster battling/collecting game not at all similar to Pokémon. In this one you have 3 chimera I believe they're called who have abilities and also have HP/Attack/Usually another stat used for abilities. All 3 are in play at once but your leader starts the battle. Now the quirk to this one is that you can rotate the chimeras around and whichever is the lead is the one who attacks and takes direct damage. You start with 3 dice to roll in this one and they are 6 sided. On each of them is unique symbols, but for starting it generally is one attack die, one rotating die, and one support die that does stuff usually to help the certain chimera faction you are. You choose these dice in combat, but you must also choose what the enemies do, and all their dice must be used before you can end the turn. Their dice are similar to yours and mainly have attack and rotate options for regular enemies. You have to make their whole team faint to get to the end of a battle.

In between battles you go around on a simple looking map uncovering nodes one at a time. Before the stage starts you get to see where the new chimera are on the map. It's good to prioritize these first as your starting chimera are all generic for the faction you are. There is up to 3 on a map if you get to the spot and don't like the chimera to choose there, you can go to the other spots and choose another or the one you skipped. So essentially you have up to 3 times to choose a chimera on the map this way to replace one of your chimeras. When you choose a chimera the other spots becomes ruins which can give you items (generally food to heal/power up chimeras but also gold sometimes). There is an elite space each map too where at the end of the battle you get items but you also get an artifact which gives certain powers to your chimeras. Unlike other games to gain the powers the chimeras must be equipped. Most come with 1 slot minimum, but you can add to them from certain spaces (tepee spot I believe) and from the bonfire spot, of which one of the choices instead of healing or gaining stats is to get an equipment slot. I highly recommend you prioritize these as some are very powerful.

There are other spots on the map including a shop which you can buy artifacts and chips. Chips are poker chips and are one off items in the game. I like the healing/reviving ones myself. One of the spots looks like an anvil and is where you can buy dice faces, of which can replace faces on your current dice to grant new moves, and also buy dice to roll more dice period (buy dice when available!). A few other spots allow you to get items (berries and equipment), buy a chimera (the artist spot), and a few others. You try to explore to find the boss (a big black swirling thing around an enemy) on the map and try to reach the next maps. I believe it's 3 stages and you're done with the base game, but I believe there is another stage after you beat the game with each faction. You don't have to do every battle or explore every node before fighting a boss, but it does help to have more things from the map. The bosses seem a little few in number, but I think I've gotten an alternative boss once so far.

The graphics are relatively basic but nice for the chimera and the backgrounds and such. Nothing crazy, but easy to read and understand. The music is relaxing, which is okay, while the sound is pretty punchy. All of this are good enough for the game.

There is one major flaw I feel so far in that this game feels pretty easy to me at the moment. I only struggled honestly in one big battle per run so far. I think as long as you get some synergy with your chimera, you wont struggle as much except for elites and bosses, and maybe some stronger enemies in later worlds. It's very intuitive to play although it feels a bit samey battle to battle although you have to work with what your and the enemies dice give you. There is a lot of chimera to play as and unlock, so there is a decent amount to keep you going. I will keep playing, but I'll let everyone know if it gets substantially hard later like Spellrogue did to me.

Overall I feel this is a pretty solid decently original rogue lite monster battler game thing. It's being overhyped by people on Youtube (most games are early on after release). The difficulty is good for those not as accustomed to rogue lite games and I think the complexity makes it good enough for most folks. It's a very solid game overall, but I don't think reaches anywhere towards greatness. Worth playing and getting on some OK sale. 7/10

Been 7 years, but finally got myself a new PC.

I had been toying around with building one for quite some time, but this should cover my needs for quite a while.
Congrats! I just don't have time these days to build my own rig myself.

I got a similar CyberPower PC at Costco last October. Not as powerful as the one you got: i5 13400F,RTX 4060, and no liquid cooling. Pretty much the same otherwise. My rig was a bit cheaper at $800. It's been able to handle pretty much any game I have played on it. I am gaming on PC a lot more now since I got the new PC. Enjoy!

Since it's showing sold out now, I'm curious how much that totaled?
I just finished a build of $1500 in clearance components earlier this week.
It was about $1700 after tax and shipping.

I have built every PC I have used for the last 15 years, but I got to the point where I really just didn't have the interest in doing it again (or wanting to drive 2 hours to Microcenter to get parts for cheaper.) Plus, getting it from Costco, I get a 2 year warranty on it if anything goes wrong... not that I'm expecting that.

Also, I've had dual 1440P monitors for the last few years and haven't been able to run any recent games near that resolution (and able to get good enough frame rates,) so getting a 4070 Super was what I think can let me do that.

It was about $1700 after tax and shipping.

I have built every PC I have used for the last 15 years, but I got to the point where I really just didn't have the interest in doing it again (or wanting to drive 2 hours to Microcenter to get parts for cheaper.) Plus, getting it from Costco, I get a 2 year warranty on it if anything goes wrong... not that I'm expecting that.

Also, I've had dual 1440P monitors for the last few years and haven't been able to run any recent games near that resolution (and able to get good enough frame rates,) so getting a 4070 Super was what I think can let me do that.
I hear you on the MC trips, they're about a 2 hr RT for me as well. Some of the employees there now hate me for making multiple pickup reservations for obscure clearance itms. I do hear Costcos coverage/return windows are massively generous.

I hear you on the MC trips, they're about a 2 hr RT for me as well. Some of the employees there now hate me for making multiple pickup reservations for obscure clearance itms. I do hear Costcos coverage/return windows are massively generous.
Yeah, I know that the components in this system may not be as great as what I would get if I built it on my own, but again... I'm just valuing my time more and more and want to just get back to enjoying gaming without having to spend time tweaking the settings on every game.

Is Voidu a legitimate site? And if so does anyone have a better coupon than JUSTEAT5 for 5% off?

I'm thinking about getting Dying Light 2 standard edition there. It's more than $10 cheaper compared to Steam.

Is Voidu a legitimate site? And if so does anyone have a better coupon than JUSTEAT5 for 5% off?
Voidu is legit in the sense that I had no issue with the handful of keys I bought there. Last year they had a stretch where they had something like an extra 30% off prices matched to a steam sale. I don't think they've had promos that deep in a while though.

I am unsure if they're legit in the sense that money actually goes to the developers.

Voidu is legit in the sense that I had no issue with the handful of keys I bought there. Last year they had a stretch where they had something like an extra 30% off prices matched to a steam sale. I don't think they've had promos that deep in a while though.

I am unsure if they're legit in the sense that money actually goes to the developers.
Their site claims they don't participate in gray market practices and get their keys directly from publishers.

Their site claims they don't participate in gray market practices and get their keys directly from publishers.

As far as I'm aware they're a legit retailer. They're listed as a trusted retailer on IsThereAnyDeal, so I assume everything is on the up-and-up.

I used Voidu for a few pre-orders last year (RE4 Remake and SF6), and had no issue with them.

I have a question about Steam. Does it take a couple minutes or so for Steam to actually open after starting up Windows for anyone else? I daily drive on MacOS, so I’m not super familiar with Windows, but this has been a consistent problem for me on two different machines running two different versions of Windows, both of which started from clean installs—the only commonality between the two is that they were both on Apple hardware via Bootcamp.

I’ve never noticed any other application taking nearly as long as Steam to get started after booting up, and a friend who only uses Windows said he hadn’t encountered anything similar on his PC, so I’m really not sure what to make of this.

Space Crew Legendary Edition free to keep on steam

Play-Asia 3 Game Steam Bundles
Choose 3 games and build your own bundle.

$14 Tier

$29 Tier

$49 Tier
I made a summary of what I found here regarding all time lows:

Some games can be even better deals when you factor in the bundle pricing, but I tried to just see what was a historical low without any bundling. There's a handful of good stuff, so at least check it out.

I bought six keys and had no issues receiving them or redeeming them.

I made a summary of what I found here regarding all time lows:

Some games can be even better deals when you factor in the bundle pricing, but I tried to just see what was a historical low without any bundling. There's a handful of good stuff, so at least check it out.

I bought six keys and had no issues receiving them or redeeming them.

In the $29 tier you mentioned Trails of Cold Steel II, but Trails of Cold Steel 1 is also in that bundle. And I don't think that's dropped nearly that low before.

bread's done
Back