Steam Deals Thread V11 ~ Let's move along, people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Seemed about time for a new thread, so here it is. Welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V11!

Daily Deal
Luftrausers - $9.99 $5.99

Yesterday's Deal
Metro: Last Light Complete Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Metro 2033 - $14.99 $3.74

Weekend Deals
Europa Universalis IV - $39.99 $9.99
Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition - $44.99 $11.24 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis III Collection - 39.99 9.99
Europa Universalis III Complete - 14.99 3.74 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition - 9.99 2.49
PAYDAY 2 - 29.99 9.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
PAYDAY™ The Heist - 14.99 4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]

Midweek Madness
Audiosurf 2 - $14.99 $8.99
Audiosurf - $9.99 $2.49
XCOM Complete - $49.99 $24.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
Painkiller Complete Pack - $69.99 $13.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

Weeklong Deals
Pool Nation - $9.99 $1.49
Booster Trooper - $4.99 $0.74
Zeno Clash - $9.99 $1.99
Thunder Wolves - $9.99 $1.99
Alien Breed™ Trilogy - $22.99 $11.49 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Two Worlds II - $19.99 $4.99 [customspoiler=DLC][/customspoiler]
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne - $14.99 $3.74
Titan Quest - $14.99 $3.74
Sine Mora - $9.99 $2.49
Primal Carnage - $14.99 $3.74
Mirror's Edge™ - $19.99 $4.99
Hard Truck Apocalypse / Ex Machina - $7.99 $1.99
Guncraft - $14.99 $3.74
Expeditions: Conquistador - $19.99 $4.99
Alien Spidy - $9.99 $2.49
Violett - $9.99 $2.99
Dark Matter - $14.99 $4.49
Survivor Squad - $8.99 $2.96
Victoria II - $19.99 $6.79
Star Trek - $14.99 $5.09
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - $14.99 $5.09
Tiny Troopers - $4.99 $2.49
Spate - $9.99 $4.99
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition - $19.99 $9.99
Litil Divil - $9.99 $4.99
Last Dream - $9.99 $4.99
KickBeat Steam Edition - $9.99 $4.99
Euro Truck Simulator 2 - $39.99 $19.99
Dead Space Pack - $34.99 $8.74 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
Earthworm Jim Collection - $19.99 $9.99
Dominions 4: Thrones of Ascension - $34.99 $17.49
Desert Thunder - $9.99 $4.99
Construction Machines 2014 - $14.99 $7.49
Tower of Guns - $14.99 $8.24
PlayClaw - Game Video Recorder - $49.99 $29.99
Vox - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure II (Obscure: The Aftermath) - $9.99 $7.49
Obscure - $6.99 $5.24
Action Indie Pack - $14.99 $1.49
Geneforge Saga - $19.99 $3.99

Miscellaneous Deals (end time varies)
Cloudbuilt - $19.99 $9.19
Titan Quest Gold - $19.99 $4.99
Football Manager 2014 - $49.99 $12.5
Dracula Trilogy - $19.99 $9.99 [customspoiler=Includes][/customspoiler]
The Wolf Among Us - $24.99 $16.74
MXGP - $39.99 $25.19
FX Eleven - $19.99 $9.99
Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 - $39.99 $19.99
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - $14.99 $6.00

Thread under construction, more to be added shortly...

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good guess! Absolutely right on the Core 2 Quad. CPU is acceptable, integrated graphics are shit. I'm impressed.

The PSU is honestly my next upgrade. It's a bit of a no-name (Delta), and it's 460W. I looked into it, and part of the reason I chose the R9 is because it would work with my current PSU. But thank you for the heads-up, I know a lot of people don't bother looking into their PSUs, so I can see why you would point that out for me. Didn't know about that neat calculator though, bookmarked.
My nerditude runs from PC games to PC hardware. (Also, I built a system around a Core 2 Duo in that timeframe.) I might understand more of this console jibberjabber if it was possible to build my own.

Most people ignore the PSU until it dies. Good on you for doing things in the right order. Power supply, then discrete GPU, then start saving your money because your CPU and motherboard and RAM all have to be upgraded simultaneously.

Quick update on Constant C keys from Groupees:

I've now gotten a reply from the SECOND request to Groupees Support that I sent in. They flat out told me they are out of keys and contacted the dev for more even though the dev claimed he sent enough keys.

Damn. It.
Thanks for the update. I'm 0-2 on getting an answer from Groupees support. Lame.

Hot. Sounds like a keeper. Still have her #? :bouncy:

[customspoiler=?]I'm joking this time.. at least I think I am. :whistle2:k [/customspoiler]
She's the only one I actually completely utterly lost contact with. I know a friend of hers and still have his number, but he's really weird and hard to talk to. Not worth the effort.

She's the only one I actually completely utterly lost contact with. I know a friend of hers and still have his number, but he's really weird and hard to talk to. Not worth the effort.
I would imagine her friends would be weird, yes. Did she ever tell you why she drugged her dad? To steal his money? To see you? Crazy ex stories always fascinate me.

I would imagine her friends would be weird, yes. Did she ever tell you why she drugged her dad? To steal his money? To see you? Crazy ex stories always fascinate me.
Because he bugged her and she wanted to be left alone, apparently. Her mom died when she was young, so she literally did all the cooking, all the cleaning, etc, since she was 12. So she drugged him for a break, or so she said.

Thanks for the update. I'm 0-2 on getting an answer from Groupees support. Lame.
Oh man, this doesn't look good for me. I was going through my Groupee profile and checking if I activated all the key in my account. Found out that Eryi's Action from Build a Greenlight Bundle apparently got greenlit a few months ago and Steam keys were available. I tried the Steam key and got the "duplicated code" message on Steam (it was used :cry: ). Sent a message to the Groupee Support hoping they would replace the used key with a good one. Looks like some people are having trouble with Groupee Support. :wall: Yikes!

(this is part of why I don't like buying Greenlight Bundles or games that don't have Steam keys immediately and only "promise a Steam key in the future.")

Oh man, this doesn't look good for me. I was going through my Groupee profile and checking if I activated all the key in my account. Found out that Eryi's Action from Build a Greenlight Bundle apparently got greenlit a few months ago and Steam keys were available. I tried the Steam key and got the "duplicated code" message on Steam (it was used :cry: ). Sent a message to the Groupee Support hoping they would replace the used key with a good one. Looks like some people are having trouble with Groupee Support. :wall: Yikes!

(this is part of why I don't like buying Greenlight Bundles or games that don't have Steam keys immediately and only "promise a Steam key in the future.")
You may have a Steam key for it on Desura too. I did.

Yesterday I was lamenting that feel when you get a new item in your inventory and it's a coupon.

So today I get the same message and it's a Trine booster pack, the gods must have heard my whines.

tumblr_lnu6tgcmvQ1qk0imvo1_500.gif

Thanks to the new Groupees, I have found my new favorite band:

http://youtu.be/AbTeepd6Sfg

Sorry, Hoobastank!
Your Soul? How about Ultra Soul by B'z? :D/

This song also appeared in the game Rocksmith 2014 and they are the first japanese band inducted into Hollywood's RockWalk.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Ujb-ZeX7Mo8[/youtube]

This bundle would be significantly more appealing if it wasn't for the repeats.

I swear that they intentionally go out of their way to include repeat games

Wow, Dualshock 4 works great in Windows with the simple installation of one driver. I just played some Lego Marvel, had to turn on the "hide ds4" option but then it worked perfect. :applause:

Cool. I gotta ask though. Not because I suspect you of any wrongdoing, but why do all these devs do promos solely through your group (which isn't affiliated to anyone)? Are you friends with them? I get how giveaways work on Facebook groups because ad money for clicks and stuff, but SteamCommunity doesn't have ads.. so what do you get out of a bigger group that you would encourage it with giveaways? More power in Greenlighting? I'm honestly curious. Maybe you're just a real nice guy, and the devs like doing stuff for you.
I really don't know how to answer this. I don't profit out of doing such things.

I genuinely enjoy all the promotions we run :)

Wow, Dualshock 4 works great in Windows with the simple installation of one driver. I just played some Lego Marvel, had to turn on the "hide ds4" option but then it worked perfect. :applause:
Good to know! I had some points to burn at the Sony rewards store so I ended up buying a DS4 since it is supposed to work with some PS3 games. I didn't even think to look at using it with my PC.

What version of Windows are you using?

to combat the console talk

arrange codes into proper order to redeem. good luck

and dont complain, they are free after all

Alien Hallway

C9MZN-M6PIW-MB2XG

Alien Shooter 2 Conscription

M87RA-VY0XL-AHX42

Aura: Fate of the Ages -
WCPQ9-8E6GN-V3XBJ

The Journey Down Chapter 1 -
NTQEE-YH5ME=AWR4V

Men of War: Condemned Heroes -
37J47-JYFXJ-5D52L

Naval War: Arctic Circle -
DY8CL-HF2VC-GAXH4

Time Gentlemen Please - Ben There, Dan That -
3G029-2B2MI-4L9QQ

Two Brothers -
EIHLZ-PY04E-2NLIK

War of the Roses: Kingmaker -
D9AF0-KMJHH-LNA5T

Alien Hallway

C9MZN-M6PIW-MB2XG

M87RA-VY0XL-AHX42

WCPQ9-8E6GN-V3XBJ

NTQEE-YH5ME=AWR4V

37J47-JYFXJ-5D52L

DY8CL-HF2VC-GAXH4

3G029-2B2MI-4L9QQ

Two Brothers -
EIHLZ-PY04E-2NLIK

D9AF0-KMJHH-LNA5T
I grabbed the 2 Alien games and Time Gentleman Please. Thanks Khondor.

Worst BM ever, including ones that involve toilets. They're really lowering the bar for IG and IR now.
Agreed. They have one standout title which has been cheaper during Steam sales (Half Minute Hero) and I already own it. Echo of the Wilds interests me, but I own too many games in the bundle to pay that price.

Agreed. They have one standout title which has been cheaper during Steam sales (Half Minute Hero) and I already own it. Echo of the Wilds interests me, but I own too many games in the bundle to pay that price.
Yeah this

Hopefully the bonus and mystery games are decent. I'll probably end up buying this anyway, after I start drinking and regret it in the morning. It is cheaper than nailing some lot lizard and paying for anti biotics.

Cheapest HMH has been was $2.49, so basically for me it's that, Beatblaster III, Epigenesis, and A-Train 8 for $1. Plus the Greenlight key if that happens, and then some giveaway fodder in Sang Froid and Gun Metal.

Not the greatest, but not the worst imo.

EDIT: Beatblasters III has cards too, so that's something at least.

Alien Hallway

C9MZN-M6PIW-MB2XG

M87RA-VY0XL-AHX42

WCPQ9-8E6GN-V3XBJ

NTQEE-YH5ME=AWR4V

37J47-JYFXJ-5D52L

DY8CL-HF2VC-GAXH4

3G029-2B2MI-4L9QQ

Two Brothers -
EIHLZ-PY04E-2NLIK

D9AF0-KMJHH-LNA5T
Seems like Two Brothers has been lurked. Thanks, though.

Yeah, I think this is a decent bundle for people who don't have HMH.  I loved that game; beat it completely on PSP (all 5 or 6 modes) then all of the Hero mode on Steam when I bought it again.  It starts off pretty easy and cute, but I love how complex it gets near the end (esp in both of the secret modes).  The story is surprisingly fun too as everything seems to carry over from mode to mode with lots of cameos and RPG cliches.

Cheapest HMH has been was $2.49, so basically for me it's that, Beatblaster III, Epigenesis, and A-Train 8 for $1. Plus the Greenlight key if that happens, and then some giveaway fodder in Sang Froid and Gun Metal.

Not the greatest, but not the worst imo.

EDIT: Beatblasters III has cards too, so that's something at least.
It's not a terrible bundle, just not Be Mine quality. I can't think of any other Be Mine bundles that are worse, but that could change once the mystery game and bonuses are revealed.

EDIT: Ok, maybe Be Mine 4 was worse, but that was more of a joke bundle and who can say no to Revelations 2012? Awesome game that was never bundled again.

Everyday I look for bundles...and lately I have been disappointed

Even the Steam Sales I shy away from because I do not want to buy a game that will be bundled/bigger sale later...

Example: Quantum Conundrum is on sale...do I get it or wait for it to be potentially bundled or a lower sale price?....

after all the game will just be backlogged...but it would complete the Steam Alphabet for me.....

what a conundrum I am in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back