Steam & Desura Code giveaway!! [UPDATED 09/01/12]

Thanks to the generousity of the CAG member sunghost who donated some keys, we will have a couple of giveaways again!

Let's start with a simple giveaway, you only have to reply ONCE in this thread within the next 24 hours to get a Copy of the Game Ichi for Desura!

Giveaway will end tommorow 6 p.m. (GMT+2)

Thanks for participating everyone =) I'll now announce the 3 winners of this giveaway who got everything correct AND were the fastest:

canvasch
gmanvg
MrNicklePlated

As said in the first post the first one (
canvasch) got to choose between the 3 games first, then gmanvg can make his choice, and MrNicklePlated will get what the other 2 have left =) Will contact the first winner now.

Here is the list with the correct answers:

1. Bazooka Sue
2. Loom 2 (Fan Made project)
3. Contra
4. The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
5. Commander Keen
6. F-Zero
7. The Lost Vikings
8. Lemmings
9. Grand Theft Auto 2
10. Secret of Evermore

And don't be upset if you haven't won this time the next giveaway is just around the corner =)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a while...I was a little busy but the RETRO Challenge last time was a succes with many participants...anyway let's do another QUICK giveaway, all you have to do is to leave a reply in this thread within the next 24 hours.

TWO winners will be picked via random.org to get a Desura Code for Pitman!

[quote name='Antarael Dulacre']It's been a while...I was a little busy but the RETRO Challenge last time was a succes with many participants...anyway let's do another QUICK giveaway, all you have to do is to leave a reply in this thread within the next 24 hours.

TWO winners will be picked via random.org to get a Desura Code for Pitman![/QUOTE]

count me in for this giveaway :)

bread's done
Back