[Steam] Deus Ex & Deus Ex Invisible War $2.49 each

Bought this so hard! Some members of another forum have been heckling me to buy the first one. I figured since they're cheap I'd buy both.

Thanks OP C:

[quote name='thegamecubist']Bought this so hard! Some members of another forum have been heckling me to buy the first one. I figured since they're cheap I'd buy both.

Thanks OP C:[/QUOTE]

Good choice! Especially for the first one. It's a little aged, but a masterpiece nonetheless.

Gonna need to clean up this computer a bit though...a 600 MHz Pentium III with a 10 GB hard drive, which apparently is 9 GB full when it only has Windows XP, Chrome, OpenOffice, Steam and Winamp on it :S Apparently I can meet the min. requirements, but I rather have some more HDD space!

But...at least I have a 128 MB Radeon 9200!

This is the third time this year they've put Deus Ex on sale. Wish they would give Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines the same treatment, it's a similar game but I'm not forking over $20 for a digital version of a 6 year old game by a dead studio. :lol:

Nevertheless, Deus Ex is probably one of my favourite games of all time and anyone who hasn't got it already needs to as soon as possible. It costs less than an Iced Cap for god's sake!

bread's done
Back