Dragon Age: Origins Digital Deluxe Edition: $48.50
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $24.99
GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryukahn']LOL, if L4D is indeed $7.49 then the poster in this thread lucked out. :)

Borderlands for $33 would be disappointing since the boxed copy was $20 at Amazon/EB.[/QUOTE]
NOOOOOOO! I'll only allow myself to spend $26 more (That's all I have till next week :p) and I really want Borderlands. :cry:

[quote name='estat']dont have the prices, but here's what's going on sale

L4D, 75% off
Order of War, 75% off
Spore, 50% off
Resident Evil 5, 50% off
Ghostbusters, 50% off
Borderlands, 33% off

Trine, 50% off
City of Heroes Architect Edition, 50% off

and they still have the THQ Complete Pack[/QUOTE]

Dear Visa...

I Can confirm deals are
LFD GOTY- 75% off
Order of war-75% off
Spore-50% off
RE5- 50% off
Ghostbusters- 50% off
Borderlands- 33% off
THQ Complete pack- 50% off
Trine- 50% off
City of heroes (some new edition) 50% off

RE5 looked pretty cool when I took a look at it a month ago or so. Will have to think about that one. Nothing else really interests me ($20 on Borderlands would have been tempting). Maybe I'll give Trine a look too.

[quote name='Jodou']Trine is normally what, $20? $10 is not a deal, sorry Steam.[/QUOTE]
Half off isn't a deal? You're out of your mind.

Deal enough for me to be buying it.

And I think it's normally $30.

I would have never imagined that everything would blow up over a digital sale. I finally got my steam to open and grabbed KOTOR for 2.50 before the other stuff exploded.

L4D looks good since I only own the second for the 360. Trine at 50% is only 15 but PSN has it for 20 and I think I'd like a controller over mouse and keyboard.

Borderlands - 33.49
Ghostbusters - 9.99
Resident Evil 5 - 24.99
Order of War -9.99
Spore - 19.99
Spore + Galactic - 34.98
Spore + Creepy Cute - 29.98
Spore Complete - 44.97

Just did a search for the games.

Trine is $10. Originally it was $30, but when it went to retail, it was $20.

It is on sale now for $10. I would have preferred cheaper, but I think I'll still pick it up.

[quote name='Monroeski']Half off isn't a deal? You're out of your mind.

Deal enough for me to be buying it.[/QUOTE]
$5 is a deal, $10 is just an average sale to move units.

[quote name='Jodou']Trine is normally what, $20? $10 is not a deal, sorry Steam.[/QUOTE]

Since when is 50% off, especially on a really great game that was already cheap, not a deal?

[quote name='Jodou']$5 is a deal, $10 is just an average sale to move units.[/QUOTE]

*bows to the cheapness* On that note, I may pick up Ghostbusters, even though PC version doesn't support multiplayer or whatever.

The borderlands deal is weak...I mean seriously, Gamestop and Amazon both had it for $20.

Trine for $10 seems like a steal...I kinda always wanted to play that...but I already spent $80+ on games in the last 2 days....

DAMN there's still one more sale tomorrow too! I really don't want to spend anymore. I'm a broke-ass college student...a broke ass college student that's one week away from finals!!!

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Since when is 50% off, especially on a really great game that was already cheap, not a deal?[/QUOTE]
Since Steam will eventually have it for $5?

I'm disappointed by the price for Trine. When I saw the 50%, I got my wallet ready for when Steam got back up. (It's up again now.) $10 isn't an amazing deal, though.

In the CAG world, $5 makes all the difference.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Since when is 50% off, especially on a really great game that was already cheap, not a deal?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jodou']Since Steam will eventually have it for $5?[/QUOTE]

With this logic there are rarely ever any deals. Right now and probably the next week or two this is the cheapest you will find Trine. I'm sure during the x-mas sale it will be $5 though. I'm in a financial position that $5 just doesn't mean that much. In fact I don't mind giving the money ($5) to Steam and the developer to support their products/services. There was a time in my life I would have held off though.

[quote name='EliotAndrews']I'm disappointed by the price for Trine. When I saw the 50%, I got my wallet ready for when Steam got back up. (It's up again now.) $10 isn't an amazing deal, though.

In the CAG world, $5 makes all the difference.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that $5 difference is true (I'm glad I saved $4 on l4d2 lol, and if Dragon Age Origins had been available for $30, there's a good chance I would have bought it).

52club is probably right, I'd look out for it during the holidays.

Haha, I can't get to Steam's homepage, let alone see the deals in the app on my computer. People must be eating this stuff up. I'm definitely going to get RE5 once I can connect.

[quote name='quadomatic']I suppose that $5 difference is true (I'm glad I saved $4 on l4d2 lol, and if Dragon Age Origins had been available for $30, there's a good chance I would have bought it).

52club is probably right, I'd look out for it during the holidays.[/QUOTE]
I'll do Trine and Steam the honor of, at the very least, mulling it over. It depends on how soon I truly want to play it.

Either way, I'm a cheap bastard.

[quote name='Arcturiang']l4d 4-pack is 22.49. anyone want to go in on it with me?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I will.

Does anyone know if the PC version of RE5 is going to get the new DLC?

The Borderlands 4 pack is discounted too. Four copies for $100 isn't a bad deal, as long as you can find three other people to go in on it with you.

[quote name='madcyantist']sure i will[/QUOTE]

with that being said, I'll also jump in for 22.49

PM me if you have the people

[quote name='elcheapo2']The Borderlands 4 pack is discounted too. Four copies for $100 isn't a bad deal, as long as you can find three other people to go in on it with you.[/QUOTE]
I don't really know how this works but if anyone is doing this I'm in! I have 26 bucks to spend and I wanna pway Borderlands.

[quote name='WebScud']Does anyone know if the PC version of RE5 is going to get the new DLC?[/QUOTE]
Sadly, Capcom is remaining silent on the matter, which means it's probably not going to happen. PC owners aren't going to get Super Street Fighter IV's extras, either.

Had Capcom confirmed the DLC for the PC, I would have chosen that version of RE5 over the relatively crappy console ones. (Seriously, when you can turn off the Fishbowl Motion Blur and get a framerate in the 70's, RE5 is truly awesome.)

[quote name='Arcturiang']$5.62.25 each.[/QUOTE]

Seems like more of a hassle for saving just about $2. :/

Just throwing in my 2 cents not saying you shouldn't do it.

I went to eat breakfast and now I can finally see it. Thinking about Trine. I played the demo but it was clearly not worth $30 at its release. $10 feels right.

Ghostbusters for $10 also seems ridiculously cheap for a newish, good game. Is there some problem with the PC port I am unaware of?

Think someone posted full list with %, but here are the prices:

Left 4 Dead
$7.49

SPORE™
$19.99

Resident Evil™ 5
$24.99

Borderlands
$33.49

City of Heroes® Architect Edition
$9.99

Ghostbusters: The Videogame
$9.99

Trine
$9.99

Order of War™
$9.99

[quote name='Arcturiang']got the l4d pack, just waiting for madcyantist's, WebScud's, and munoi's paypal and steam.[/QUOTE]

In case anyone backs out, I'll take their place.

I'd love to do a Borderlands 4 pack as well. Save 8 bucks, totally worth it. I'd be willing to be the beginning purchaser, just need 3 people to PM me. Paypal gift payment of course. Let me know guys.

I'd like to get in on a L4D1 four-pack buy, please (need to get a copy for a friend). PM me!

[quote name='Nyxaz']Ghostbusters for $10 also seems ridiculously cheap for a newish, good game. Is there some problem with the PC port I am unaware of?[/quote]

Aside from the complete lack of all the multiplayer components found in the PS3/360 version, overall poor performance, and general poorly-ported suckness, not really I guess.

[quote name='munoi']Sorry I have to back out thought it was the second one, hope someone enjoys this deal[/QUOTE]

lol read before committing.

btw, sent payment Arcturiang.

Okay guys, my borderlands pack is full: bedpo, munoi, and afpunk. Will be sending all 3 of you PMs with the info.

Giving heavy consideration to joining a Borderlands 4 pack. I'll have to sit on it a bit and post back later if I decide I want to join one.

anyone wanna start a new boarderlands 4-pack, im considering it but Im not sure how my computer will run it

Edit: My compy will run it, I am in for a new 4-pack if anyone else is

bread's done
Back