GRID: $7.49
Fallen Earth: $24.99
Far Cry 2 Fortunes Edition: $9.99
Champions Online: $19.99
Osmos: $2.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='z3razerviper']
Now that my rant is done is trine worth it?[/QUOTE]

Giant Bomb gave it a pretty good review, everyone else just said it was okay. I'd be getting it if it weren't for the fact that I've bought so many games now, and I don't even have time to play them as it is...but if Torchlight goes on sale tomorrow...who knows

[quote name='z3razerviper']I would never say its ok to pirate but having unreasonable activation limits is a valid reason not to buy a game. Personally I would not mind as much if the developer commits to removing it later. For example retail farcry 2 (not sure about steam) removed it which was great news and i wish ea would remove ti from red alert 3 and uprising retail now they are past the main selling time.

Oh and GFWL activation limits are way out of line the key should be tied to my gamertag........they dont even own the game and their solution is tell you to go buy another copy. on a side note you know the only way i could ever get C&C 3 to work was create an image of my collectors disk and mount it in daemon tools. The real disk gave me securom errors (in both my sony who I believe owns securon and LG drives) so I had to use the one tool they were trying to block so I could run my $60 collector edition game. Tell me that is not insane.....

Now that my rant is done is trine worth it?[/QUOTE]

I just played the Demo, and it seems fun, The production values are top notch, the visuals, music and voice acting are excellent. The story seems pretty good too.

[quote name='EmpreurDragon']only need one more person for borderland allready me, sito, and usb cable[/QUOTE]
ChoasKnight is interested also so lets get this going! :bouncy:

Already have most of today's games but I am downloading the Order of War demo to see if I want to buy it. $10 is pretty cheap.

So we have 4 then it looks like it. USB Cable, ChoasKnight,EmpreurDragon and myself. Confirmation from those 3 and we need to decide who can purchase. I can if we need me too, but I really dont want to push the bank acct. that low.

[quote name='Tsukento']How's the PC version of Ghostbusters fair against the console versions?[/QUOTE]
Inferior port of the console versions that doesn't even include multiplayer. That said, if you don't care about multiplayer it's a heck of a deal.

[quote name='Sito']So we have 4 then it looks like it. USB Cable, ChoasKnight,EmpreurDragon and myself. Confirmation from those 3 and we need to decide who can purchase. I can if we need me too, but I really dont want to push the bank acct. that low.[/QUOTE]
Check your PM thing's guys

[quote name='Jodou']Since Steam will eventually have it for $5?[/QUOTE]

Where did you get that crystal ball of yours? Or are you under the impression that prices fall predictably on Steam?

Well, I guess I am impatient, but I passed on Borderlands on Amazon for $20 in the hopes that it would be close to that on steam this weekend.

Soooo... I have 3 gift copies of Borderlands for $25 each via gift paypal. PM me if interested.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Where did you get that crystal ball of yours? Or are you under the impression that prices fall predictably on Steam?[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell, the only reliable pricing on Steam is that Valve has no problems with cutting prices on their own titles to ridiculously low levels. Other than that, it's anyone's guess as to when a title will drop.

EmpreurDragon, USB Cable, ChaoSwordsman and myself did the 4-pack of boarderlands! My steam ID is Trazmcnaz so if anyone wants to add me and play some games, feel free too!!!!

I really want to play Ghostbusters for some reason...maybe it's the shiny graphics. Does anybody know how scaleable the graphics are in the pc version; how the graphics between this and the xbox version are; if the xbox version has offline co-op; and how are the keyboard/mouse controls on this?

[quote name='phragit']I really want to play Ghostbusters for some reason...maybe it's the shiny graphics. Does anybody know how scaleable the graphics are in the pc version; how the graphics between this and the xbox version are; if the xbox version has offline co-op; and how are the keyboard/mouse controls on this?[/QUOTE]

360 version has splitscreen offline co-op. PC version sadly does not.

[quote name='Tancred']360 version has splitscreen offline co-op. PC version sadly does not.[/QUOTE]
damn, LAN play would have not only been a sell, but I'd have gotten it for my roommate, too...too bad.

[quote name='Chango']I have Left 4 Dead on 360 and I have been wanting it for PC so I can play the campaigns that people make. Does Steam allow these mods to be played or do I have to do something to get around it?[/QUOTE]

L4D requires Steam to run and all of the campaign add ons I've tried so far have worked. Installing them is as simple as double clicking on the .vpk file that you download and waiting until you get the confirmation box saying that the map or campaign was successfully installed.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If anyone is looking to get on in an L4D four-pack but, lemme know. I'm probably about to do one, and I have a spot or two. PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']If anyone is looking to get on in an L4D four-pack but, lemme know. I'm probably about to do one, and I have a spot or two. PM me.[/QUOTE]

Still need another?

[quote name='gnargnargnar']Have 2 gift copies of Borderlands left - $25

PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

PM Gnargnargnar as he has 2 extras for sale for 25 each.

I sent a PM to Gnargnargnar, but if he doesn't get back to me I'd be interested in getting the Borderlands 4 pack with some others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Drizzt']L4D requires Steam to run and all of the campaign add ons I've tried so far have worked. Installing them is as simple as double clicking on the .vpk file that you download and waiting until you get the confirmation box saying that the map or campaign was successfully installed.[/QUOTE]

Where can I get some addons for free?

Picked up Trine, I've been wanting to play that for a while. Hopefully Torchlight will be on sale tomorrow, even though it just came out.

I'd like 2 spots in a Left 4 Dead 4 pack if anybody has room. Hold them for me and I'll pay you late tonight or tomorrow.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Where did you get that crystal ball of yours? Or are you under the impression that prices fall predictably on Steam?[/QUOTE]
Every game I've wanted on Steam eventually hits that price. Still waiting on Killing Floor, but PvZ finally hit that price just this week. Patience is a virtue. ;)

[quote name='SevereTireDamage']Finally bit on L4D. The previous $15 sale almost got me, but this really cinched it.[/QUOTE]
cool story. have fun playing with nobody

bread's done
Back