[Steam] Fallout / Elder Scrolls 50-75% Off

Maybe our Canada sub forum title should be bright red :)
Or we can get a little maple leaf for an icon for beside the thread title

probably a stupid question, but if I dont have ES IV, should i get it for this price?
I played Fallout 3 and LOVED it, so is it a similar game?

[quote name='Pajo']probably a stupid question, but if I dont have ES IV, should i get it for this price?
I played Fallout 3 and LOVED it, so is it a similar game?[/QUOTE]

Well for $8.50 you can't go wrong. People call Fallout 3 "Oblivion with guns."

I didn't really like Oblivion but for that price I would give it a shot to be honest since its so cheap. Heck maybe I will get the PC version even though I have it on the 360 already.

[quote name='Pajo']probably a stupid question, but if I dont have ES IV, should i get it for this price?
I played Fallout 3 and LOVED it, so is it a similar game?[/QUOTE]

Oblivion is VERY similar to Fallout 3.

The big difference is the leveling system which is completely different. You'll likely either love it or hate it. But the world is typical Bethesda, and actually I think it's bigger than Fallout 3's Wasteland.

Personally I think FO3 is the better game but both are high on the list of my favorite games this gen. $8.50 is a steal considering I spent over 130 hours beating Oblivion and all the DLC.

Fallout 3 is basically Oblivion with Fallout 2 jammed into it. Oblivion maintains the giant, freeform world to explore, but its leveling and character development is different.

bread's done
Back