Steam Game Contest - Survey Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

forbiddenx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
Hey guys,

Me and a few friends have decided to take on a gaming project. We're currently in the designing phase of the game and we're trying to see what kind of game we should develop and see where the interest lies.

The link to the survey is here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dDl5ODhhSHROYWx5THdodkVFbHBPc2c6MQ
If you could answer and help pass it around it'd be really helpful. If you leave your CAG username where it asks for the email/username, you'll be entered in to the Steam Game Giveaway. The more results we have the better the game will be, right now we're looking at a game valued between $50-$60.

Also if you can get your friends to answer the survey too that would be awesome, just get them to enter YOUR CAG username and you'll get extra entries to the contest. Just please don't spam it with false answers with your username. If we find that you've done this you will be disqualified from the contest.

Retweeting and following: http://twitter.com/#!/romeldris/status/43774957649534976 will get you extra entries too!

Thanks!

Is there a chance we could get something NOT infected with Steam? I wouldn't mind helping guide a new developer but I cannot stand Steam after what it did.

[quote name='LottaGames']Is there a chance we could get something NOT infected with Steam? I wouldn't mind helping guide a new developer but I cannot stand Steam after what it did.[/QUOTE]

Don't mind LottaGames, Steam butchered his family, set fire to his house, and drowned his puppy.

Entered, by the way.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Don't mind LottaGames, Steam butchered his family, set fire to his house, and drowned his puppy.

Entered, by the way.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't quite that personal but it was problematic enough I've refused to touch it since. I'd gladly take a $50 card to Amazon instead. Now that's a company that knows how to treat customers well. Valve is a joke.

Thanks for the support guys and thank you for filling out the survey it's helping out a lot :).

We'll see how things go, we prefer to gift it on Steam as it's a bit easier that way but we will consider other means!

Filled out the survey and followed and re-tweeted under @NeoHumanity.

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck with your project.

Err, question for the OP: How are you going to find out who has retweeted you? Shouldn't there be some sort of hash-tag in your tweet to make additional entries easier to track? ;)

I retweeted as @secretclean, then I thought about that.

Filled out your survey. I hope you guys get enough responses, and best of luck with your project.

Thanks for the support and for filling out the survey everyone! They've been really helpful so far! If you could please ask your friends if possible to fill it out too(more so the non gamerish too). We would really love to see some more results.

We're going to give this a week or two to get a few more answers and then we'll do the draw for the game :).

Also, for the person who asked about the retweet if you click the tweet it shows who retweeted it.

Just filled out the survey. And thanks for having the giveaway on that wonderful distribution service called Steam :D

Thanks again everyone for completing the survey! We'll be finishing it up pretty soon and we'll do the draw next week or a date closer to next week.

Good luck and thanks again!

(Don't forget that getting your friends to complete the survey using your CAG name lands you extra chances to win ;))

I filled the form and retweeted.

Username on the form is XP1.

Twitter:
@dawpa2000

Thanks again everyone! Survey's been going pretty well.

We'll be closing the survey on Wednesday and then do the draw. A few days left to get your friends to sign up.

Good luck and thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back