Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

I'm down to be part of a Gas Guzzlers 4-pack as well from Krugezor or Jakenome. Rather not host if possible though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can go ahead and host a Gas Guzzlers 4-pack from Jakenome for $16.79 so PM me or post here if you want in. It'll be $4.20 each via Paypal.

1. Killbomb

2. enormous

3. Bizzquik

4. Bizzquik

If someone wants to host a 4-pack for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, I would love two copies.

JakeNome has a 4-pack for $15.00, which amounts to $3.75 each copy.

yea im hosting bro wel my ba d i made us lose some cash damn nome lol i was seeeing but when i send him message he said off to bed so yea he out for krugezor
Oh, so not able to get us a 4-pack....?

That kinds of ends my interest in it, then. A JakeNome 4-pack amounts to $4.20 each, versus the $6.38 each it would come out to on Steam direct.

EDIT: I'm confused. We can still get it from JakeNome, correct?

At $4.20 each, I'm still up for that - no biggie.

Oh, so not able to get us a 4-pack....?

That kinds of ends my interest in it, then. A JakeNome 4-pack amounts to $4.20 each, versus the $6.38 each it would come out to on Steam direct.

EDIT: I'm confused. We can still get it from JakeNome, correct?

At $4.20 each, I'm still up for that - no biggie.
yea i got it wil sned umessage

If anyone is doing a Sins of the Solar Empire four pack from the overseas sellers, I'd be down for a spot.
I'd like a spot in a Sins of the Solar Empire group if any are going.
I'm up for a group buy of Sins of a Solar Empire
If someone wants to host a 4-pack for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, I would love two copies.

JakeNome has a 4-pack for $15.00, which amounts to $3.75 each copy.
Did you guys ever get a 4-pack going?

I'd love to get two copies if someone wants to host a JakeNome 4-pack for $3.75 each copy.

Looking for a group buy of Gaz Guzzlers from JakeNome. Can also host one.  

Done

Anyone want to host a Torchlight II group buy?
I am looking into it. I can host from brasilian trader with price around 3.25-3,50USD, negotiating now the fee. Will there be interest in this?

Edit: Will probably pass and wait for better price.

I'm planning on buying A SoaSE:R 4 pack from Jake and may only need 3 of them. PM me if you are interested in the last copy. I can't really guarantee that it will be available (depends on some irl situations :X )

Im in for two copies of risk of rain at the $3.50 price.

if someone has them or is hosting, great. if I need to host, thats fine too.

please pm me

took spots in rollingskulls group so Im out.

good luck, feel free to add me for coop those of you that grab a copy.

Got 2 spots left for Risk of Rain $3.50 each. First 2 PM gets it.

Paypal only.

*PENDING*

I'm down for a copy.
Sent you a PM.

I found two copies for $8.00. If you want one Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion for $4.00, let me know. If not, I'll keep both for myself.

Considering we tried (unsuccessfully) last night to form a group, I wanted to make sure and offer one to you when I found one. If you don't want it, that's fine, too. :)

Also looking for Risk of Rain... I am looking for two copies so I may even host if needed. Let me know if anyone has a group going or wants to get in.

GOT BOTH MY COPIES, thanks!

I pmed Jakenome about getting a Risk of Rain 4 pack. I can host, unless someone is already hosting a group.

So far all three spots are taken, but jake can't get it until tomorrow.

bread's done
Back