Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

Starting a Final Exam 4-pack group buy - $1.87 each (PayPal gift or Amazon GC)

- One Spot Left -

1) Me

2) Cheaplikeafox

3) MinDRioT

4) dustdust

Edit: Completed, Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, you lot, I can host a 4 pack, but I'd really like to get amazon payment in return, so I don't exhaust my amazon bux funds before the next big sale. You all interested? Buy price would be $1.88 each.

Final Exam 4-pack

- me

- Motoki(?)

- Opium (?)

- Michaema (?)
I ended up getting it from someone else Wag but hopefully someone else steps up.

Oi, you lot, I can host a 4 pack, but I'd really like to get amazon payment in return, so I don't exhaust my amazon bux funds before the next big sale. You all interested? Buy price would be $1.88 each.

Final Exam 4-pack

- me

- Idiot

- Opium (?)

- Michaema (?)

IF anyone else is interested, shoot me a pm.
Count me in. PM me with the details

Hate to do this to you Fox, but:

Hosting a 4-Pack for D&D: Chronicles of Mystara ($2.25 PayPal or Amazon GC each):

1) Slot filled

2) Slot filled

3) ?

4) ?

For the people wanting to get Payday 2, might want to hold off until 06/24/2014. On Best Buy's website, there is a preorder for Payday 2: The Ultimate Steal Edition for $14.99. It looks like it includes the base game and the DLC. Not sure if all or only certain DLCs are included since the description does not say, but the picture of the product says  "DLC Bundle"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/payday-2-the-ultimate-steal-edition-windows/5911653.p?id=1219171880376&skuId=5911653&st=pre-order-titles-123276&lp=18&cp=1

For the people wanting to get Payday 2, might want to hold off until 06/24/2014. On Best Buy's website, there is a preorder for Payday 2: The Ultimate Steal Edition for $14.99. It looks like it includes the base game and the DLC. Not sure if all or only certain DLCs are included since the description does not say, but the picture of the product says "DLC Bundle"

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/payday-2-the-ultimate-steal-edition-windows/5911653.p?id=1219171880376&skuId=5911653&st=pre-order-titles-123276&lp=18&cp=1
That's fucking interesting, man. That's fucking interesting. Hopefully, though I'm sure it will, we'll see a Steam store release.

For the people wanting to get Payday 2, might want to hold off until 06/24/2014. On Best Buy's website, there is a preorder for Payday 2: The Ultimate Steal Edition for $14.99. It looks like it includes the base game and the DLC. Not sure if all or only certain DLCs are included since the description does not say, but the picture of the product says "DLC Bundle"

Wow. Guess that's the reason for this sale then.

Sneaky bastids.

I have Payday 2 in gift form.

Offer me games. I'm interested in Papers, Please & Game Dev Tycoon for Payday 2 specifically. 

Would join if I can pay with an Amazon GC (so I don't have to pay Paypal fees cause im German). It's also pricier for us so someone else should buy it.

I'd be interested in joining said 4-pack.

It'd be 75 cents each.
i tried the game on this weekend's free-to-play promotion.. good god, now I know why it got marked down to 75 cents. If they want me to play the game in the future, they would have to pay me. I can use 75 cents and get some pretty decent indie FPS

i tried the game on this weekend's free-to-play promotion.. good god, now I know why it got marked down to 75 cents. If they want me to play the game in the future, they would have to pay me. I can use 75 cents and get some pretty decent indie FPS
Still not as bad as Takedown or Infestation. It's not a good game but I had a good time laughing while playing it, so it was worth it to get it free from earthbounds giveaway.

Still not as bad as Takedown or Infestation. It's not a good game but I had a good time laughing while playing it, so it was worth it to get it free from earthbounds giveaway.
Yeah, Takedown was a blast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leInUvU1f7E

bread's done
Back