Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread V3. Read rules before posting!

So is this supposed to be a thread where we look for others to do a group buy with us, or another tradelist thread where we hawk stuff? Or both?

Along those lines, I've found a reputable trader on steamtrades who wants to sell 3 copies of Project Zomboid for 7 keys. I'll pay 3 keys, if I can find two other CAGs here who want in for 2 keys each.

Project Zomboid - 2 TF2 keys each

1 - dfg (3 tf2 keys)

2 - pending (2 tf2 keys)

3 - ? (2 tf2 keys)

Last edited by a moderator:
There any more interest in a dying light 4pack?

I have a couple friends that are interested in one so I may have one spot left in a 4pack, so I just wanted to gauge interest before buying the whole thing.  It would be a USA pack, so 45$/copy

Is anyone doing a Divinity Original Sin Digital Collector's Edition? I ask because on steam it says "Includes two copies of Divinity: Original Sin, one Source Hunter DLC pack, plus one Beyond Divinity and one Divine Divinity. Send your second Divinity Original Sin copy to a friend!" The game itself is on sale for $24 right now, the pack is on sale for $42 and includes the extra base copy of the game. If anyone would want to go in on this with me (and keep the bonuses and just let me have the base game) for a price split, I'm interested!

Well, I missed the clandestine group buy for the most recent Monday bundle (Akane the Kunoichi, Black Viper: Sophia's Fate, Fabula Mortis, Fat Chicken, Shadows of War, Yury) and it ends in 2ish days, so seeing if anyone else is interested in a group buy.

"Donate 5 gifts paying more than: $10.58" works out to $2.12 each. Can I get 4 other people?

If anyone is looking at the entire Star Wars Humble but wants to cut the price a bit, I'm looking for an extra copy of Empire at War and Battlefront 2.  I'd be willing to either trade for these or I could pay via paypal.

hosting a groupbuy of Medieval Engineers $12 each

1-me

2-MochaRaf

3-MochaRaf

4-

pm please

Sorry guys, retracting my group buy since my friend ended up getting impatient and purchasing two copies.

Group Buy from 4 pack:

Leadwerks Game Engine: Indie Edition (Steam Gift) - $12

Leadwerks is the easiest way to make your own 3D games. With a rapid development pipeline, Lua script integration, plenty of learning materials, and a royalty-free license, Leadwerks is the perfect platform for your next project or your first game. Get started today making your own 3D games for Steam.

3 copies available

Want:

Paypal / Amazon

Group Buy from 4 pack:

Game Guru (Steam Gift) - $5

Welcome to GameGuru, the easy game maker. Our mission is to create the easiest and most enjoyable game creator. Join us and our great & enthusiastic community on this journey.

Imagine creating a world that you and your friends come together and play... and creating it could be a matter of minutes with no technical jiggery-pokery needed at all! Of course you can happily spend hours, days..even weeks creating your masterpiece, the great thing about GameGuru is, you won't be held up by learning strange alien languages or using complex modelling tools. The time you spend with GameGuru is all about creating and having fun whilst doing it.

With GameGuru you can literally make a multiplayer game in a few minutes, including hosting and sharing your game online via Steam Multiplayer!

Leadwerks Game Engine: Indie Edition (Steam Gift) - $10

Leadwerks is the easiest way to make your own 3D games. With a rapid development pipeline, Lua script integration, plenty of learning materials, and a royalty-free license, Leadwerks is the perfect platform for your next project or your first game. Get started today making your own 3D games for Steam.

3 copies available

Want:

Paypal / Amazon

Anyone own Nazi Zombie Army 1 and 2? Curious if the discount applies to the 4 pack. Looking to get two copies.
It doesn't. I have 1 and 2, added the 4pk to cart, and it's full price. Also, in general, you can't buy a four-pack if you already own the game(s). And I think they got rid of buying gift 4-pks a while back.

Looking to split Bundlestars Killer Bundle 2:

I want:

Redline

10 Years Later

Enemy Front

Waabulo wants:

Biod

Space Rangers HD

All other games are up for grabs at .50 cent a piece.  Won't buy until all games are spoken for.  Quote with the games you want and let's see if we can work this out.

• Blitzkrieg Anthology
  • Blitzkrieg 2 Anthology
  • Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar
  • Reprisal Universe
  • Samudai

Anyone interested in a group buy for Sword Coast Legends on Amazon?  

I just saw a Kotaku story and that Amazon has a pre-order deal for $37.50 per person for the Campaign Deluxe Edition deal, which is normally $60.

It's a long way away as the game just got announced. but figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else is as pumped as I am.

bread's done
Back