Deus Ex HR TF2 Promo
Other Steam Games
PAYPAL

or
PM me Offers...

Here my profile for my Wishlist and Gamelist
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bierno

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.50 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, you can tack on more, but it isn't necessary.

Last one!!! Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually by $0.26, these MUST be bought together here.

Money is to be sent via PayPal, personal gift please. Thank you to all who participate! =]

if you are keen in
Deus EX: HR Augmented Edition for 40USD with $7 credit
Dead Island for 34USD with $5 Credit
Renegade Ops for 11USD with $5 Credit

Drop me a PM :D

Would anyone want to split the CS: Source and Garry's Mod pack? We can just go halves on it so you would still save around two dollars. Just drop me a PM.

Nevermind, I misunderstood how Steam worked.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Would anyone want to split the CS: Source and Garry's Mod pack? We can just go halves on it so you would still save around two dollars. Just drop me a PM.[/QUOTE]

you cant split that pack. it will not give you a giftable extra copy if you already own the game.

I am looking for 2 copy's of Borderlands GOTY from 4 pack.
For any one out there i will buy 2 copy's so if you are able to open one would like to be in and i will pay the correct amount right away. Just leave a message here that u already helped me so no one else will reserve 2 spots. Thanks.

[quote name='JakeNome']my point was that you cant split the pack[/QUOTE]

That seems odd odd. Is that the case with all of the packs or is it unique to this one?

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']That seems odd odd. Is that the case with all of the packs or is it unique to this one?[/QUOTE]

there was some official link floating around somewhere that tells which packs let you gift extra copies. the CS:S+Garrys Mod pack isnt one of them. Only a few specific packs will give you extra copies to gift.

Okay, since nobody did Serious Sam HD series gifting, I went ahead and did it at a little bit of a loss. I would like to cover my losses, and therefore I will tack on $0.50 to each gift I sell here, if you're feeling generous, you can tack on more, but it isn't necessary.

Last one!!! Serious Sam HD: First Encounter & Second Encounter / $4.23 + $0.50 = $4.73

Note: The Serious Sam HD: Double Pack includes only the first and second encounter, I would have bought this, but they were cheaper individually by $0.26, these MUST be bought together here.

Money is to be sent via PayPal, personal gift please. Thank you to all who participate! =]

I have one last copy from a Dead Island 4-pack available for $37.50.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Copy was claimed.

[quote name='ayevenom']Looking for a copy of the borderlands goty 4 pack. :) PM if you have an extra copy[/QUOTE]
As am I, a tradeable copy please. Thanks.

edit: Terraria taken. If anyone has something below for cheap, lemme know. :)

Have:
- Terraria

Want:
- Torchlight
- Blocks That Matter
- Super Meat Boy
- Avadon: The Black Fortress
- Left 4 Dead 1 or 2
- Morrowind
- Jamestown
- Dead Space 1 or 2
- Bastion
- Limbo
- From Dust
- Lego Batman
- Paypal $6 (my cost was $7.50, so not making a profit)

Also looking for Borderlands 4 pack, yada-yada. If Nintendo and Boneless haven't picked up spots, you've got three people, so who will be the fourth?

If anyone's looking for the 20% Discount for Red Orchestra 2, PM me :D
I'm seeing them as 32USD for the normal, 40USD for the Digital Deluxe :D

(20% is given to those who owned RO1 :D)

W:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

H:eavy Rain
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Madden 10
Nhl 10
Nhl 11
Rock Band 2
Sports Champions
Star Wars the Force Unleashed (sealed)
Street Fighter IV
The Fight Lights Out

Dark Cloud (no manual)
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Indigo Prophecy
Jak and Daxter (gh sealed)
Kingdom Heats (foil)
Kingdom Heats 2 (foil)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater
Metal Gear Solid the Essential Collection
Midnight Club Street Racing
Nhl 06
Okami
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Sly 2 Band of Thieves
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Racconus (gh,sealed)
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Suikoden III
Suikoden V
Wild Arms 3
Wild Arms 5 CE
Xenosaga Episode 1
Xenosaga Episode 2
Xenosaga Episode 3

and CML please!

Dirt 3. Message me if interested.

Want:

Steam- Spore