Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if The Book of Unwritten Tales has been less than $4.76?

It's nice to finally see Binary Domain for $4-5. I might not get around to playing it until it's even less, but I went for it.

Want
Borderlands 2 - $11 for one key (Gamersgate)

Never really thought I wanted one, nor do I want to go through another Gamersgate debacle.

HOw the HELL does gamersgat keep fucking up like this!! Lol i mean yeah good for the people who are getting super discounts but this has to be hurting their income.

I Have Paypal

You can suggest trade for a game i dont already have in my steam library too
steamcommunity.com/id/jamokoo/games?tab=all

or make offer for buy

[W]
XCOM Enemy Unknown
Sleeping Dogs
Miner Wars 2081
Dishonored

[H]
My Steam keys for sale
Adventures of Shuggy
Airmech
Alien Breed 2
"Anomaly, BIT.TRIP BEAT, EDGE, Fieldrunners, Osmos, SpaceChem, Uplink, World Of Goo bundle key"
"Avadon: The Black Fortress, Canabalt, Cogs, Snuggle Truck, Swords & Soldiers, Zen Bound 2 bundle key"
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC
Bioshock
BIT.TRIP RUNNER
Borderlands GOTY
Cogs
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Cryostasis
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Delve Deeper & DLC
Duke Nukem Forever
Dungeons of Dredmor
Faster Than Light GoG.com Key
Gundemonium Recollection
Harvest: Massive Encounter
King's Bounty: The Legend
Lead and Gold
Men of War
Metro 2033
Necrovision
Puzzle Agent
Red Faction Armageddon + Path to War DLC
Red Faction Guerrilla
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sequence
Sol Exodus
Stalker Shadow of the chernobyl
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords and soldiers
The Bard's Tale
The Ship
The Void
Trine
"Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown bundle key"
"World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, EDGE bundle key"

Also Gifts
AirMech 2 Gifts
The Ship - 2 Pack
Starvoid
Worms Reloaded

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']Want
Borderlands 2 Steam key

Have
Paypal, but would appreciate not being raped, Gamersgate peoples.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I'd love one and sold people Bethesda packs at cost. Please return the favor!

H:
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Burnout Paradise: Ultimate Box (Origin)
Deus Ex: Augmented Edition
Supreme Commander 2
Neo Scavenger
Space Rangers
Reign: Conflicts of Nations
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
UFO: Afterlight
Dangerous Waters
Sacred Gold
Space Empires V
Dark Fall: Lost Souls
Gotham City Imposters Calling Card
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!
Anomaly: Warzone Earth

Want:
Borderlands 2

Have:
2K Shooter Pack - BL1, Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Duke Nukem Forever (already have)
or Desert to Sea Bundle - Bioshock, Bioshock 2, Spec Ops The Line (can buy)
or Saints Row 3 Complete Edition (already have)
or Paypal $6

Willing to negotiate, not looking to pay the entire price of your Four pack sorry

Want:
Borderlands 2

Have:
$5 Paypal, Bioshock 1 and 2, and SR3 together

Willing to negotiate, not looking to pay the entire price of your Four pack sorry

Looking for two Borderlands 2 keys for my nephews and a friend in ministry with no money. I'm willing to pay a fair price but I will not be gouged. Let me know.

[quote name='voken'][Have]

Alice: Madness Returns (Gamersgate gift)
Titan Quest (Steam key)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War (Steam key)

[Want]
I want $4.50 Paypal for ALL THREE GAMES

Or $4 for Alice

PM me if interested[/QUOTE]

Somebody jump on this asap. I already have Alice or I would do it, but it is an awesome game

HAVE:
Don't Starve (1 Copy, Steam Giftable) - $5
The Binding of Isaac (with Wrath of the Lamb) - $2
Legend of Grimrock - $3

(or $7.50 for all three)

WANT:
Ace of Spades
Giana Sisters
Iron Brigade
Little Inferno
Orcs Must Die! 2
Super Hexagon
Thomas Was Alone

Steam Trade

Nuclear Dawn - 1.50
Starvoid - 1.50
Orcs Must Die 2 Complete - 5.00
Don't Starve - 6.00

Keys

Brink Complete - 6.00
Skyrim - 15.00
Morrowind - 4.00
Dirt 3 - 10.00
Darksiders - 2.00

1.00 each for below keys

Chime
Elven Legacy
Eufloria
Crayon Physics
Cogs
Kings Bounty
BoI + DLC

Have:
Paypal
Steam Keys:
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Bioshock 2
Darksiders
Darksiders 2 Abyssal Forge DLC
Darksiders, Metro 2033, Red Faction: Armageddon, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Forces, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Red Faction: Armageddon Path of War DLC
Serious Sam Double D
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter
Titan Quest
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War GOTY

Want:
Paypal/Amazon GC
Duke Nukem Forever Complete
The Secret World (does not have to be Steam)
HIB 1
HIB 4 Base
HIB 5 BTA

Have:

Steam Keys

Caster
The Darkness II
Delve Deeper & DLC
Earth 2160
Fantasy Wars
Greed Corp
King's Bounty: The Legend
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide
Saints Row: The Third
XIII Century: Gold Edition

Desura Keys

Dawn of Fantasy
Shadows on the Vatican, Act 1
War of the Human Tanks
The Hideout Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned!

Gamersgate Gifts

Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece
Strategic War in Europe

Zombies
Amnesia: The Dark Descent for Mac
Caster for Mac

Want:

Offers
Steam Gifts
Steam Keys
etc.

Gamersgate!!!!

I just got an email from them saying they will not honor the Bethesda New Year Collection. Email Message Below
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team
[email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so upset right now this is bullshit. What do they have a monkey messing up two times. No way this is just a tactic they used to have more people go to their site. This is unacceptable. If anyone else gets this email please let me know. They just ruined my Christmas. Its the only thing I got my son and he was so happy he started marking days off the calendar till he is able to get his games. Now I got to tell him that he isnt going to get anything!!! HELL NO. They better make good on it or lets start a petition/file some kind of complaint. Maybe even boycott them for shady practices.

Have
(Steam Keys)

Darksiders
Darksiders 2: Abyssal Forge DLC
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY
Fallout 3: GOTY
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Hunted: The Demons Forge

Want
Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 Season Pass

[quote name='boky38']Gamersgate!!!!

I just got an email from them saying they will not honor the Bethesda New Year Collection. Email Message Below
Hi,

This message is regarding issues with the Bethesda New Year Collection and the Borderlands 2 Four Pack deal.

We´re very sorry but due to technical difficulties we are not able to deliver the product you purchased and have provided a full refund of your purchase. We are currently looking into the possibility of additional compensation for this inconvenience.

GamersGate team
[email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am so upset right now this is bullshit. What do they have a monkey messing up two times. No way this is just a tactic they used to have more people go to their site. This is unacceptable. If anyone else gets this email please let me know. They just ruined my Christmas. Its the only thing I got my son and he was so happy he started marking days off the calendar till he is able to get his games. Now I got to tell him that he isnt going to get anything!!! HELL NO. They better make good on it or lets start a petition/file some kind of complaint. Maybe even boycott them for shady practices.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of standard practice to refund and not honor price mistakes. Almost all online retailers do this, it's just that the people who received their keys were lucky enough to get them. Instead of telling your kid he won't get anything, why don't you take the refunded money and get something else? You can get the Bethesda collection on Steam, although it obviously won't be at an outrageously low price because of an error like this pack was. Still, 90 dollars is pretty dang cheap for everything you get.

Well Melvinmelon123, its not that simple I bought two collections so that was 50 bucks so if I have to buy two more at 90 bucks each well..... You do the math. Not cool. At least give me a 50% off of it then I wont complain as much.

[Want]
Bad Rats - $.25
Ignite - $.75
Zeno Clash - $.75
Home - $.75
Bioshock - $1

[Have]
PayPal gift

*I know, I'm a sucker for indie games*

[quote name='boky38']Gamersgate!!!!

Hi,

GamersGate team
[email protected]
I am so upset right now this is bullshit. What do they have a monkey messing up two times. No way this is just a tactic they used to have more people go to their site. This is unacceptable. If anyone else gets this email please let me know. They just ruined my Christmas. Its the only thing I got my son and he was so happy he started marking days off the calendar till he is able to get his games. Now I got to tell him that he isnt going to get anything!!! HELL NO. They better make good on it or lets start a petition/file some kind of complaint. Maybe even boycott them for shady practices.[/QUOTE]
Damn dude, calm down. Obviously it was a glitch. Also you can buy most of those games from people here on the forum.

[quote name='boky38']Well Melvinmelon123, its not that simple I bought two collections so that was 50 bucks so if I have to buy two more at 90 bucks each well..... You do the math. Not cool. At least give me a 50% off of it then I wont complain as much.[/QUOTE]

I understand you're upset because you thought you had made out like a bandit, but they really don't owe people that much for just getting their hopes up. They gave everyone their money back and apparently there may be compensation for annoyance, you can't ask for much more than that. It was an obvious error in the system, so I would say that most people should have expected this.

Anybody would trade CS:S (which is currently on sale on steam) for Bioshock 1 + 2 (Steam keys) ?

[quote name='melvinmelon123']It was an obvious error in the system, so I would say that most people should have expected this.[/QUOTE]

While I agree that it was an obvious price-error, they made it seem like they will honour all purchases when they first announced that new keys will be given out mid of January. So IMHO it's understandable that people thought that they wouldn't cancel the orders. I also got a refund, but I'm not "mad". Not my first purchase on a price-error that got cancelled :D

[quote name='lidl']While I agree that it was an obvious price-error, they made it seem like they will honour all purchases when they first announced that new keys will be given out mid of January. So IMHO it's understandable that people thought that they wouldn't cancel the orders. I also got a refund, but I'm not "mad". Not my first purchase on a price-error that got cancelled :D[/QUOTE]

That's my problem I guess, it's not my first time seeing this kind of thing and I'm incorrectly assuming that other people have as well. It would have been a nice christmas gift, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back