Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..., Warband's normal price is the same as in the pack, but in that case someone is hosting a group I'd be in too with an $5 game (Puzzle Bots) for it.

Starting groups for both Warband and Just Cause 2. PM if you are interested in either and I'll send you instructions on what to do. :)

Warband
Cost: $5.85
Available:

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Since none one has started the Warband pack, I will. I will need at least 4 people and than I will buy the pack and distribute it.[/QUOTE]

Just PM'd.
I am definitely in, if you have a spot.

[quote name='helmet']Starting groups for both Warband and Just Cause 2. PM if you are interested in either and I'll send you instructions on what to do. :)

Just Cause 2
Cost: $7.50
Available:
[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Holy shit that was ridiculous. Slots are all filled.
1. Me
2. Vdap
3. Hyperz69
4. dfg
5. Romir
6. Khamous
As soon as steam lets me buy the pack, I will send the instructions to everyone. I will contact other people if a slot opens up.

[quote name='helmet']Starting groups for both Warband and Just Cause 2. PM if you are interested in either and I'll send you instructions on what to do. :)

Just Cause 2
Available:
[/QUOTE]

PM Sent.

Just Cause 2
Available:

Warband
Available:[/QUOTE]

Please count me in for a WARBAND.
thank you in advance.

Warband
Available:[/QUOTE]

I am in for JC2!

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Okay, I'll start up another JC2 group. PM me if you're interested. $9 US per copy.[/QUOTE]

I'm bad at math, actually $7.50 per copy (just send it as a gift to avoid the fees, I guess). PM me if interested!

Just Cause 2, 7 slots open:

1. doctor_payne13

I'd be in for a M&B Warband spot, too, but I'd have to gift a $5 Steam title or $6 GoG title in exchange. PM if anyone has a spot and agreeable to the exchange.

[quote name='doctor_payne13']I'm bad at math, actually $7.50 per copy (just send it as a gift to avoid the fees, I guess). PM me if interested!

1. doctor_payne13
8.[/QUOTE]
PMed like a fast PMing thing.

[quote name='doctor_payne13']I'm bad at math, actually $7.50 per copy (just send it as a gift to avoid the fees, I guess). PM me if interested!

1. doctor_payne13
8.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

1. doctor_payne13
8.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

1. doctor_payne13
8.[/QUOTE]

pm sent!!

1. doctor_payne13
2. SqueeMK2
3. swrules7
4. Romir
5. just joe
6. mkaliaz
7. Burchamj
8. greydt
[/QUOTE]

Okay, we're full up, I'll post again here if someone backs out!

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Okay, we're full up, I'll post again here if someone backs out![/QUOTE]

Correction, schrnkuk is out, Burchamj is in, will PM you all with info momentarily.

[quote name='doctor_payne13']Okay, we're full up, I'll post again here if someone backs out![/QUOTE]
Please ignore my CANCEL msg. I am still up for it. Sorry for the confusion.

Apologizing, group filled up so fast that I didn't get a chance to respond to everyone. :(

40+ messages about JC2 + Warband in just a few minutes.

Quick reminder for those Just Cause Packs: Notice: Just Cause 2 only supports Windows Vista or Windows 7 and requires a video card that supports DirectX 10 or higher. Windows XP and DirectX 9 are not supported. Does not require a Games For Windows Live account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back