Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go ahead and try to host a Just Cause 2 group. I've already bought the pack, so as soon as you send me a PM indicating your interest, I'll send you instructions on how to pay for your copy through Paypal. The price will be $7.50 each using the gift option which I detail how to do in the instructions I will send. I'll update this post with the first 7 PMs I receive of folks who are interested. In the event that anyone backs out, I will post a reply to this thread with how many copies I have remaining.

List so far
1. Me
2. hathawcs
3. gamer1233
4, 5, 6. vdap
7. pROvIs
8. Mikerrrr

All slots claimed and payments received!

Last edited by a moderator:
mkaliaz and just joe, your copies have been sent to your email addresses and I've added you as freinds if that doesn't work.

ONE more copy of Just Casue 2 available, please do not PM me, post here if you want it and I will PM you with info.

I'm wiling to host a group buy for Warband. $5.85 gift paypal.
First 5 people to PM me will get in. Once I get enough people, I will purchase the pack.
I will update the status of the progress through this thread.

[CLOSED - all slots filled all payments received and all copies sent]

I'll host a Just Cause 2 pack - please PM me. First 7 people in for $7.50 (gifted PayPal) will get in. It's a family birthday today, but I should be able to get the buy and send out the friend gifts in a few hours.

1. rhewes (me)
2. gary_busey [paid and sent]
3. rynomite [paid and sent]
4. zeppfan25 [paid and sent]
5. Teeheehee [paid and sent]
6. matttco [paid and sent]
7. xxxx [paid and sent]
8. chunwilly [paid and sent]

Thanks all!

PM me with a spot for Splinter Cell (at the correct price). If I fall asleep, I will check back a little later.

Warband - $5.85 gift paypal

1. gtbrigs
2. afpunk
3. dallascowboys
4. vikingvessel
5. solaris389
6. colophon

ALL CLOSED

I'll PM you each with the details.

Lol I feel like I PM every group in these things to try and get in and constantly they get filled and no pm response. I have to sit here and keep refreshing to catch one right away and then hope i don;t have to back out of one who comes back later as a delayed response. I wish we had a better system

Looking to get a copy of Just Cause 2.
Since I am not active to much here I can provide my Slickdeals and eBay references.
$ gifted over Paypal of course.

Thanks

[quote name='pROvIs']Lol I feel like I PM every group in these things to try and get in and constantly they get filled and no pm response. I have to sit here and keep refreshing to catch one right away and then hope i don;t have to back out of one who comes back later as a delayed response. I wish we had a better system[/QUOTE]

This is the reason why I prefer to host.

looks like things are looking pretty grim for splinter cell. im still hosting for 16.50 a piece and have 1 person so far. Doesnt look like itll get filled up. Its just not a cheap enough deal and the game is apparently borked with persistent online connection drm.

[quote name='JakeNome']looks like things are looking pretty grim for splinter cell. im still hosting for 16.50 a piece and have 1 person so far. Doesnt look like itll get filled up. Its just not a cheap enough deal and the game is apparently borked with persistent online connection drm.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I don' think it's even the deluxe edition, since the SC sale is only for the regular version. You still have the whole day ahead of you, I'm sure you should be able to scrounge up 4 other people. Good luck!

[quote name='MajorCheeseman']Empire Total War Leftover Group Buy:
- Cheeseman1208
- G Money
- jnjplaysxbox
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY[/QUOTE]
$7.50, right? If so, I will partake.

Anyone interested in a Just Cause 2 group?

I'm hosting and I had four slots free to begin with, it's $7.50 each by PayPal and here's who has joined :
1. Virtual Madden
2. Newman6818
3. Donholio
4. extralife

[quote name='Brak']$7.50, right? If so, I will partake.[/QUOTE]

Empire Total War Leftover Group Buy:
- Cheeseman1208
- G Money
- jnjplaysxbox
- ilovetots
- EMPTY
- EMPTY

And it's $10 per slot.

Hosting an Osmos group, PM me.

1. BinaryTB
2. dfg
3. colate
4. pLaYsTaT3xPhiLe
5. radioactivez0r
6. jnjplaysxbox
7. Danny VIP
8. aperry
9. indefik
10. torakusu
11. torakusu
12. Vegan

- Cheeseman1208
- G Money
- jnjplaysxbox
- ilovetots
- EMPTY
- EMPTY

And it's $10 per slot.[/QUOTE]
I thought the 8 pack was $59.99...

[quote name='kaze0']Hosting packs is such a pain. Be sure to thank everyone who does it.[/QUOTE]

I've got a lot of respect for anyone who takes that kind of risk and responsibility, thanks once again for hosting the JC2 and Osmos packs.

On another note, I'm still after a Mount and Blade pack slot if anyone is hosting one.

In for M&B warband. I hosted an Empire group earlier and while it was easy, I just want to buy into a group for Warband.

- Cheeseman1208
- G Money
- jnjplaysxbox
- EMPTY
- EMPTY
- EMPTY[/QUOTE]

Hello, I just registered, but I'd like to enter this if the price is $7.50 - please PM me with the information, I'll gift the money to you. Edit: nevermind, just saw that it's actually $10. Instead, I'd like to enter a Warband group, if there are any out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back