Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll host an AVP group if I can get 5 other people by 10:30 CST. Blade just told me that his group is full, so if anyone else was looking for some action, PM me and I'll set it up.

Edit: I still have two copies left. I'm open to trading, though I think I have most of what is tradeable on Steam. Let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SenorFrog21']I'll host an AVP group if I can get 5 other people by 10:30 CST. Blade just told me that his group is full, so if anyone else was looking for some action, PM me and I'll set it up.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='SenorFrog21']I'll host an AVP group if I can get 5 other people by 10:30 CST. Blade just told me that his group is full, so if anyone else was looking for some action, PM me and I'll set it up.[/QUOTE]

PM'ed you Bro

I have a slot that opened up in my AvP group. Already bought and passed out 4. Just have 1 extra, first person to pm can have it for $5 via paypal gift.

edit: claimed by cjunk74.

After almost two hours of frenetic messaging and sending, I have successfully sold four packs' worth of game invites (to 22 lucky people). And they've all been redeemed.

Thanks, CAG community, for providing me with a means for getting games for cheap, and obtaining loads of Marketplace ratings from satisfied people who've received their cheap games within 10 minutes of sending me money.

Just like I offered for AvP, I'm willing to host a Lead and Gold group, but only if I can fill it in the next half hour. There seems to be quite a few people who still want in, but don't want to host. I won't buy the pack until I have 8 of 10 slots filled, and I'd like to be done by 11:00 (CST). PM me if you are interested and I'll start a list!

I need 4 copies of Lead and Gold but don't really wanna start a group for it. Pm'd senorfrog but dunno if he really wants to do it and haven't received a reply so if you're gonna do it let me know Aion

[quote name='AionTelos']Oh this is dumb, I can't buy the pack if I own the game :/[/QUOTE]

I'm not really interested in this but I'll bite and host it for you.

Hosting a Lead and Gold group. 2 bucks a pop. PM me if you want in (include the Steam ID/e-mail you want it to go to).

3 spots open, but I'm done for today (sleep).

Also have some leftover copies of Defense Grid, and looking for a copy of Puzzle Quest 2.

Still have lots of World of Goo copies remaining. $1.67 each with the PayPal personal gift option. If you're interested, PM me your PayPal and Steam email addresses.

[quote name='colophon']I'm not really interested in this but I'll bite and host it for you.[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and host it, I regrettably can't

Looking for a group for Alien vs Predator. Also still looking for a copy of Puzzle Quest 2 if anyone has one.

I started a group before I left to work for Mount and Blade Warband. If anyone wants in send me a PM.

1.SenorFrog21(?)

Edit:Spoke too soon. :(

If anyone needs another person for a last minute AVP group, just PM me and I can send Paypal funds. Also interested if anyone has an extra Warband spot from a few days ago. Thanks

Thanks again to everybody who participated and let me participate in the group purchases. Everything went really smoothly for me as a buyer and host. Viva los CAGs!

[quote name='avwjase']I still have copies of AvP. I'm just going to gift them to friends and family soon if people don't jump on them. Already sent two to family members.

Three copies remain, $5.50 each.[/QUOTE]

One copy remains.

[quote name='dfg']Thanks again to everybody who participated and let me participate in the group purchases. Everything went really smoothly for me as a buyer and host. Viva los CAGs![/QUOTE]

I concur as well. ;)

If anyone out there still has a copy of Lead and Gold, I'm still looking. PM me. or add me via steam.

EDIT: Received my copy. Thanks!

Last try for the day. Still have a few World of Goo left for $1.67 each through the personal gift option in PayPal. PM me your PayPal and steam email addresses if interested.

I'd like to check out Warhammer, but I think my laptop would gag. *sigh*

I PM'd a couple of you - looking for Lead and Gold and CS Source. I'm sure there will be others.

Steam and CAG can be an evil combination... lol.

Edit - also looking for AvP

[quote name='StarKnightX']Looking for a group for Alien vs Predator. Also still looking for a copy of Puzzle Quest 2 if anyone has one.

I started a group before I left to work for Mount and Blade Warband. $5.90 paypal gift each. If anyone wants in send me a PM.

1.SenorFrog21 (Paid , Not Sent)
2.hgmk80 (Paid/Sent)
[/QUOTE]

3 Spots left on Warband. Would also take a trade for Alien vs Predator for a copy of Warband.

Edit:Ended up starting a group buy for Alien vs Predator. Will be dealing with setting up trades for it tomorrow. Please do not send me PMs about AvP tonight since I probably won't respond to them.

I have a couple of keys from a Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 promo. Willing to trade for Trine, Mount and Blade Warband, Lead and Gold, or Warhammer 40k 2. I'd be willing to trade for other games as well if I don't already own them. Pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back