Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='macschwag14']I don't suppose there's a Serious Sam HD 4 pack group buy in the works?[/QUOTE]

I'd wait, there is a good chance it will be a daily deal.

Someone willing to gift me Bully?
I'll gift you a game for a similiar price back, because PayPal
sucks and doesn't allow gifting money from Germany.
Or I can exchange a Steam Key for the humble indie bundle 1 for Bully.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got yet another Steam key for humble indie bundle #1. Anyone want to trade something for it? It includes world of goo, aquaria, penumbra, luguru hd, gish, and possibly samarost 2 in the future. Also still have a copy of HL 2 if anyone is interested. Maybe a trade for a gift of one of the other indie bundles on steam?

Can someone in the US purchase Bully and Spore for me? Bully isn't available here in Australia and the price for Spore is $10 instead of $7.50 in the US store. Please PM if you can help out.

i have two copies of half life 2 from the thanksgiving sale @ $2 each. PM me for those.

Also, interested in the $3.60 GoL game, if thT'S STILL AROUND.

Would anyone that owns Resident Evil 5 be willing to gift me a copy of Dead Rising 2 and be paid back via Paypal? Yeah, I'm trying to save $4.

Drop me a PM, and we'll sort things out.

Would anyone be able to gift Mass Effect 2 to me? I'd be happy to pay $12 or so (It's $20 here in Australia).

EDIT: And done, thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also looking to get DR2 for $4 off if anyone with RE5 can help me out. I'll send a little extra for the trouble.

I also missed Bully from yesterday's sale, if anyone has an extra copy to sell. Thanks!

Hey guys, just putting this out there but for those who are in a different region and can't access the better discounts that us north americans get I'd be willing to help you out!

Send me a PM with your steam id/email and I'll do my best to help you get the games you want at the better price! :)

[quote name='jaredhenry13']Ok. Looks like we have 4 people who want in on a Borderlands GOTY 4 pack. Anyone volunteer for hosting?[/QUOTE]

would love to, but don't have enough in paypal account till my dd from work goes through tonight.

[quote name='folkmojo']would love to, but don't have enough in paypal account till my dd from work goes through tonight.[/QUOTE]

Same. I would gladly host but I don't have enough in my account right now either. But if someone else would host, I can send money through paypal from my bank account, where I have more than enough and pay that way.

I would just transfer funds from my bank account to my paypal but that takes several days. If I just send someone money from my bank account through paypal, it's instant. And if it doesn't go through (but it will go through) you can just find somebody else for the group buy. No harm done to whoever is hosting it.

So what are we going to do if folkmojo can't pay until later tonight? Maybe we can find someone else to get in on the buy who can pay now and folkmojo could hook up with litoeon later today?

[quote name='folkmojo']Oh I can pay the 18.75 now, I just can't pay the 75 now. X-mas was hard this year....but I found my wife a good last minute gift =0)[/QUOTE]

Alright cool. Let's do it!

[quote name='folkmojo']Oh I can pay the 18.75 now, I just can't pay the 75 now. X-mas was hard this year....but I found my wife a good last minute gift =0)[/QUOTE]

I gotta run to the mall over here to go and try and find my gf something, maybe a hoodie or something. lol
[quote name='jaredhenry13']Alright cool. Let's do it![/QUOTE]

Money sent already. :)

[quote name='folkmojo']I'm sure a hoodie is at the top of her wishlist! lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, she told me she wanted a Victoria Secret hoodie, or Aeropostal hoodie, and I really don't want to go to Victoria Secret by myself. lol

[quote name='bigant262']Lol, she told me she wanted a Victoria Secret hoodie, or Aeropostal hoodie, and I really don't want to go to Victoria Secret by myself. lol[/QUOTE]

Let me tell you a little secret about Victoria Secrets. The people that work there LOVE when a guy comes in by himself shopping for girlfriend/wife. You be pounced upon within minutes.

[quote name='bigant262']Lol, she told me she wanted a Victoria Secret hoodie, or Aeropostal hoodie, and I really don't want to go to Victoria Secret by myself. lol[/QUOTE]
They make lingerie hoodies? :lol: haha

[quote name='folkmojo']Let me tell you a little secret about Victoria Secrets. The people that work there LOVE when a guy comes in by himself shopping for girlfriend/wife. You be pounced upon within minutes.[/QUOTE]

Lol, then maybe I should go!

[quote name='jaredhenry13']They make lengerie hoodies? :lol: haha[/QUOTE]

I wish they did. lol

[quote name='aus_nacht']folkmojo, sent you some pms. Let me know asap. I'm going to pass it on to someone else in about 5 minutes or so.[/QUOTE]

Yea, there are 2 other people that want in, I'm gonna jump in the shower and want to start downloading the game soon. :)

Sent a reply - giving up my spot cuz a friend of mine who is a non cag would like in on a group buy too - so if somebody has two spots open in one let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back