Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='frostyrox']Edit: Tried msging you with no luck so I sent a friend request. Got msg block on or smth?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was out with my wife, I had another CAG on my Steam list help me out. Thanks for the offer though! I may call upon you some time in the future. :cool:

Does anyone have any copies of Borderlands? My girlfriend didn't think she was going to like it...but guess what?! She loves it, and now the sale is over. Hah.

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm kind of in a pinch due to the many transactions I made through paypal (mostly for helping out fellow CAGs). I think they thought I was doing something suspicious because of all the money I'd recieve and spend right away. I'm locked out for a few days and was hoping someone could help me with getting Killing Floor and hopefully Mafia2 at the UK price.

I promise you I will paypal you the money as soon as I am not locked anymore. I missed the past 2 deals for it and was hoping I'd get it this time around. You can check my feedback and I don't have any plans of just ditching.

My steam account is https://steamcommunity.com/id/forbiddenx if you could add me and we could talk it over.

Thank you so much in advanced!

[quote name='pROvIs']Wait, these were being sold for $1.50? If so i'm in![/QUOTE]

Was last one sorry, this was old deal that i had and other 2 CAG got

If any UK CAG can gift the Paradox Complete Pack for PayPal (prepaid, of course), please PM me. Thanks.

Helped. Thanks!

Anyone know what other games/packs have significant savings when US/UK/EU are compared?

Edit: www.steamprices.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a couple copies of Dogfighter that I'd like to trade for any interesting sounding cheap game I don't own, or two of the Mafia II mini-DLCs each.

Edit: Also looking for a ~$10 copy of Metro 2033 if someone happens to have one lying around.

Still have 3 copies of Bad Company 2, 1 copy of Arkham Asylum and Just Cause 2 for trade if anyone interested..

[quote name='frostyrox']Still have 3 copies of Bad Company 2, 1 copy of Arkham Asylum and Just Cause 2 for trade if anyone interested..[/QUOTE]

Thinking of Arkham Asylum. What are you looking for or does PayPal work?

Anyone have a gift copy of Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale? It was $5 as a daily deal, I'll pay a bit extra. PM me!

A big thank you to all the people I've traded with during this sale. You are what makes the CAG community great.

I've got 3 people ready for a L4D2 4-pack, but we're all in Australia so can't buy (censored). Any US/UK people able to make the purchase? Can pay via PayPal.

Hoping someone from the US, Canada or UK could help me out with the following titles which aren't available in Australia...

CivCity: Rome $0.99
Railroad Tycoon Collection $6.22
Sid Meier's Pirates $2.49

All taken care of! Many thanks to gtbrigs, as well as ShadowJT and bdavid81 who also offered to help! :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='u.v.bunny']Hoping someone from the US, Canada or UK could help me out with the following titles which aren't available in Australia...

CivCity: Rome $0.99
Railroad Tycoon Collection $6.22
Sid Meier's Pirates $2.49

I'll send payment in advance by paypal gift, thanks![/QUOTE]

Check PMs

[quote name='macschwag14']Thinking of Arkham Asylum. What are you looking for or does PayPal work?[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm. Post in here if something goes wrong and you don't get it. CAG inbox is bizzare, in that it keeps none of my Sent Messages in archive so I never know if my sent pm's go through. Anyone else have that prob? Anyway ya..

[quote name='frostyrox']CAG inbox is bizzare, in that it keeps none of my Sent Messages in archive so I never know if my sent pm's go through. Anyone else have that prob? Anyway ya..[/QUOTE]

In the User CP click on 'edit options' and in the 'Messaging & Notification' section tick the option for 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.

It is annoying, I don't know why this option is disabled by default.

[quote name='u.v.bunny']In the User CP click on 'edit options' and in the 'Messaging & Notification' section tick the option for 'Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'.

It is annoying, I don't know why this option is disabled by default.[/QUOTE]

lol, I hear ya. Thanks for replying, fellow cagmeister. :)

WTS steam gifts:
$6 Serious Sam Pack (1+2 & 1+2HD)
$6 Killing Floor
$6.80 Amnesia: The Dark Descent
$5 Plants vs Zombies
$2.50 Madballs in BABO: Invasion
$6 Jedi Knight Bundle
$15 Mafia 2
$5 Zeno Clash
$5 Humble Indie Bundle 1+2

PM me if you're interested

Still got 2 copies of Battlefield Bad Company 2 and 1 copy of Just Cause 2
Also got some humble indie bundle keys (#1 and #2)

Accepting interesting steam gifts or loot offers. :twoguns::grouphug:

I have one copy of Osmos that I would really love to trade for a game that I don't have. I'm really interested in the following games: Sid Meier's Pirates, Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete, Zeno Clash, The Maw, Star Wars, Serious Sam, Amnesia, Left 4 Dead 2, and Killing Floor. It'd be really awesome if someone wanted Osmos in exchange for any of those games. Just send me a PM.

(Yes, the font color is annoyingly attention-grabbing ;) )

Have: King Arthur Complete Pack (currently $35.96 on Steam)

Want: The Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena weekend deal @ $5 on Steam!

PM if interested!

Have: Lead and Gold

Want: A puzzle type game. I am new to Steam, and do not have much of anything yet.

Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

I have a spare copy of Bad Company 2 that I got and held for a friend, but he never accepted the key and said he doesn't want it anymore. $7 paypal or amazon payments

SOLD

I'm so poor right now, and I want VVVVVV.

My steam ID is thelittlelad but the name is Robot Battle Beard.

My name is so awesome, you MUST gift me the game!

Have:

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay code (not Steam but redeemable at the Sims 3 Online Store) (does NOT include original game)

Want:

Far Cry Complete just $7.49 on Steam!

Entertainment content from PlayStation Network (Qriocity code from SUBWAY Footlong Frenzy Contest)
$10 PSN code
:ps3: Resident Evil 5 Costume Pack 1 and 2, Lost in Nightmares (I have Desperate Escape and Versus)
:ps3: Braid
:ps3: Modern Warfare 2: Resurgence Package (I have The Stimulus Package)
:ps3: Assassins Creed 2 DLC

Don't want:

PayPal
Dead Space Ignition
Amazon gift codes
movies from Subway Fiery Footlong Contest
Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion
Patapon 2
LocoRoco 2

I will gladly trade Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter or The Sims 3: Barnacle Bay for either ALL the RE5 DLC or AC2 DLC on my list.

PSN games and DLC can purchased on the PSN store or Amazon.com

PSN trading list
XBLA trading list

Anyone have any copies of Left 4 Dead 2? I'd be willing to trade two or three games for it. My leftovers are Osmos, Trine, and Freedom Force.

I have a single copy of Monday Night Combat left for the first taker. $11.25

PM me if you're interested.

UPDATE: Claimed!

[quote name='campbelld']I have a single copy of Monday Night Combat left for the first taker. $11.25

PM me if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if it's still available. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back