Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Otttto43']Is that the limited edition or normal?[/QUOTE]

This is the Limited edition one

-------
One left

Last edited by a moderator:
If I buy the Monday Night Combat 4-pack at $30, is it $7.50 each or are there hidden fees in there from Paypal I would need to add in first?

[quote name='fortunado']If I buy the Monday Night Combat 4-pack at $30, is it $7.50 each or are there hidden fees in there from Paypal I would need to add in first?[/QUOTE]

As long as every sends you the money as a gift there is no extra fees.

I'm going to grab a 4-pack of Monday Night Combat, two are going to my brothers and I am taking one. If someone wants the last one, PM me. First to PM will get it: $7.50 paypal. Thanks.

Assuming that the post just before me is done and has his buyer. Looking to get in on a Monday Night Combat 4-pack (not willing to host).

[quote name='Commander0Zero']Is anybody hosting a MNC 4 pack? It would drop the game to $7.50 a piece. Much better deal.[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in joined that. This drops the price down to 50% the original.

I'll host a MNC 4-Pack. Please PM me as not to clutter this thread for details. I picked folks by time (meaning post time or PM) of interest weather through this thread or PM.

So far I have:

talon662 (reached out through PM)
redlupine
drbutchevil

xplocvo (on deck in case someone backs out)

I will host a MNC 4-pack if you all can pay via Paypal before I purchase it. I will send you a PM.

1. me
2. cusoman
3. SevereTireDamage
4. dijidiji

im hosting a mnc 4 pack. i have onespot open, pm me if youre interested.

edit - my pack is spoken for, thanks to those who showed interest.

Hosting a MNC, have two slots left, PM me if you can do Amazon payment.
1. FrozenCorpse
2. Bitlooter

All done, thanks guys!

[quote name='docvinh']Hosting a MNC, have two slots left, PM me if you can do Amazon payment.
2.[/QUOTE]

that sig is so fucking good, i laugh every time i see you post.

[quote name='dfg']Looking to buy copies of Lead & Gold *around* the 4-pack price (7.50 / 4 = 1.88). PM me please.[/QUOTE]

Me 2! Can someone make a group??? I think dfg isnt hosting one, just wants to buy spots.

^ Yeah, I can't host, since I already own the game. If someone wants to host a 4-pack, though, I would buy the other 3 copies.

I bought a Monday Night Combat 4 pack last Sunday. If anyone is interested in buying let me know. I have two left.

EDIT: 1 spot left.

[quote name='Blade3D']Got 3 spots for Lead and Gold, $2 pp gift, hit me up if you want in[/QUOTE]

PM'd!

If anyone else has copies for sale, I'll take them too. Want to get my peeples playing this. :bouncy:

[quote name='gamer1233']I bought a Monday Night Combat 4 pack last Sunday. If anyone is interested in buying let me know. I have two left.

EDIT: 1 spot left.[/QUOTE]

How much are you giving the last one for?

Unrelated: I have a copy of Bad Company 2 that I'm trying to get rid of, anyone got Oblivion, Mass Effect 1 or 2 from the winter sale that'd want to trade?

[quote name='holm5073']Anyone hosting a Darkspore 4-Pack? The pricing comes to 25% off the pre-order when purchasing the 4-pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/99890/[/QUOTE]
Trying to cancel my single order and switch to a 4-pack for me and some friends. If it happens we will have 1-2 spots available and I will send you a PM.

[quote name='rybrad']Trying to cancel my single order and switch to a 4-pack for me and some friends. If it happens we will have 1-2 spots available and I will send you a PM.[/QUOTE]

Send me a pm too if you make it and have spots left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back