Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following:

Madballs in Babo:Invasion - $1.88/each, PayPal gift
Booster Trooper - $1.88/each, PayPal gift

PM me if interested.

If anyone has a copy of Frozen Synapse they still need to sell, send me a PM.

edit: Thanks, found someone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long shot request here, but if anyone is willing to trade a copy of Frozen Synapse for a PS3 Street Fighter 2 HD code let me know.

Have extra copies of Freedom Force, one of Nyxquest, one of Serious Sam First Encounter, Mirrors Edge, Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising. I'll trade them for most games I don't have that share their base prices (before any sale discount).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gia/

Only reason I'd reject to trade is because I plan to buy the game as a part of a pack later.

[quote name='gia']Have extra copies of Freedom Force, one of Nyxquest, one of Serious Sam First Encounter, Mirrors Edge, Command And Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising. I'll trade them for most games I don't have that share their base prices (before any sale discount).

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gia/

Only reason I'd reject to trade is because I plan to buy the game as a part of a pack later.[/QUOTE]

Is that just freedom force or is it the freedom pack with third reich?

Aussies are getting shafted on prices and availability again. Can someone with access to US/UK prices please hook me up with Alpha Protocol and Singularity?

I've also got a copy of Frozen Synapse. PM me if you're interested in helping me out with Alpha Protocol and / or Singularity or if you want Frozen Synapse.

All done. Thanks.

[quote name='Ansé Solis']Anyone up for a Serious Sam First Encounter and Second Encounter 4-pack?[/QUOTE]
I'm also looking for a space in a Serious Sam First Encounter HD 4-pack. Please PM me! :bouncy:

[quote name='sonofthor']I would like to get Alpha Protocol, but I'm in Japan at the moment. If you would care to help, please PM me. I'd very much appreciate it![/QUOTE]

PM'd.

I have a few extra copies of games that I would like to trade or sell, please PM me with offers.

Edit: I received a few offers of games I own. It's probably a good idea to put in a link to my steam profile so I don't waste anyone's time. http://steamcommunity.com/id/provis83

Edit 2: I received a few really low offers so I decided to give rough valuations of the games based on previous sales. I would be looking for cash or trade about equivalent to that. If you really don't think something is worth the price and have some logic or a reason behind it let me know. I am flexible but I am in no hurry.

Have:
Amnesia $7.50
Audiosurf $1
Cogs $2
Frozen Synapse $6.5
Half-Life 2 $1
Rush $2
The Ball $5

Want:
Ruse + DLC
Singularity
Witcher II
Dragon Age II
Alice Madness Returns
Vampire the Masquerade
Blood Stone 007
Puzzle Agent II
Duke Forever
Total War: Shogun 2
Winter Voices
Many other games, don't hesitate to make an offer.

[quote name='Phasher99']Is that just freedom force or is it the freedom pack with third reich?[/QUOTE]
only freedom force sorry

Going to be hosting both a Monday Night Combat and a Nation Red group later on this evening (~7PM EST, after I get home from work). Have two spots left in each right now. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Edit: MNC spots are all gone, but still have 2 for Nation Red.

I have the following:

Madballs in Babo:Invasion - $1.88/each, PayPal gift
Booster Trooper - $1.88/each, PayPal gift

PM me if interested.

Hello

I'm once again lookin for a nice person who could gift me some of todays deals to circument the unfair $ -> € pricing. I have paypal. TIA!

[quote name='Genocidal']Looking to get in on a Nation Red group ($2.55/ea) -- no rush since it isn't a daily deal but I'd prefer today if possible.[/QUOTE]

I'd go in on one or start one if needed. I will wait though until its a daily deal or last day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back