Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll have to start up a Nation Red group. PM me if you're interested, $2.55 Paypal gift. The game is already 66% off and $3.39/copy, so I don't expect it to drop any/much further.

1) Genocidal
2) gunstar808
3) Supersheep
4) johnskelter

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I am making a new account for L4D2. (To use at lan's) I don't mind PM ing you the login details to buy it that way.

[quote name='RavenHawk']Maybe a glitch? I found out it worked by accident over the weekend when the entire second 4 pack I bought was sent to one of the purchasing CAGs.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know you are only able to buy a single four pack ever. Not sure how you got that to work but my guess is it's a glitch

I have the following:

Madballs in Babo:Invasion - $1.88/each, PayPal gift
Booster Trooper - $1.88/each, PayPal gift

PM me if interested.

Have:
King Arthur Complete
Magikca
Nimbus
Recettear

Want:
Jamestown
Terraria

Also have Paypal, Amazon Payments, and Amazon giftcards
(prefer steam games>others)

Will also be on Steam getting achievements for a while.

[quote name='pROvIs']As far as I know you are only able to buy a single four pack ever. Not sure how you got that to work but my guess is it's a glitch[/QUOTE]

I just put a 4-pack of Bioshock 2 into my cart and the option to gift it was green for me. This would have been the 3rd 4-pack I purchased had I gone through with it. Maybe the option to gift additional 4-packs does not apply to Valve games?

I still have 2 copies of Left 4 Dead (#1) availabe for those interested.

[quote name='VanillaCena']Any Left 4 Dead 2 group buys with an open slot?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='VexxedCS']Lookin to get in on a L4D2 group buy, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jaxxa']L4D2[/QUOTE]

Are you guys still needing L4D2?

[quote name='cachucha']Hosting Killing Floor 4 Pack group.

1.56 Paypal gift.

3 spots left, only 1 hour left PM fast!.[/QUOTE]

Just PMed you!

$1.56 for Killing Floor base game? Right?? :bouncy:

[quote name='cachucha']Hosting Killing Floor 4 Pack group.

1.56 Paypal gift.

3 spots left, only 1 hour left PM fast!.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Does killing floor come in a 4 pack?
[/QUOTE]

I dont think it comes in a 4-pack. I was assuming that he had 4 to give or he is a newb that mistaken the bundle for a 4-pack. Who knows? Hence why I PMed to see if it was legit price!

[quote name='m3talst0rm']Does killing floor come in a 4 pack?

Still looking for someone to start a L4D2 group...please!?![/QUOTE]

Ooh actually I doesnt, I thought it did when i checked the offer, sorry for the trouble!! Editing my other comment :p.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']
Still looking for someone to start a L4D2 group...please!?![/QUOTE]

Can you host one? I'd take a spot (or two if you can't find enough takers!)

Looks like there's several of us looking to get in on a pack but no one willing and able to host!

[quote name='VanillaCena']Still looking to get in on a Left 4 Dead 2 group buy.[/QUOTE]

I guess I could host, though I've never done a group buy before. I'd appreciate some help.

L4D2 group buy:

1. toldawg128
2. m3talst0rm
3. VanillaCena
4. u.v.bunny

FULL!

[quote name='u.v.bunny']Can you host one? I'd take a spot (or two if you can't find enough takers!)

Looks like there's several of us looking to get in on a pack but no one willing and able to host![/QUOTE]

honestly, if one of you step up and host - someone will come crying in here after today looking to pick it up! you cant really lose on this! just my thoughts....

[quote name='toldawg128']I guess I could host, though I've never done a group buy before. I'd appreciate some help.

L4D2 group buy:

1. toldawg128

pm me for a spot.[/QUOTE]

You are doing good. Just be sure that all your buyers know how to "Gift" the funds so you aren't hit with fees. Also, be sure to pick up the pack before time runs out. You can distribute and get funds from everyone later...

[quote name='jester55']You are doing good. You can distribute and get funds from everyone later...[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks. That was one of my questions.

I just bought a 4 pack so I can host 3 more...

L4D2 Group Buy:

1: jraypeon
2: veherub
3:
4:

PM me if you want it...

[quote name='lonfar']Is anyone up for Sanctum? i think today deal is 75%

Looking to join 2 pack with anyone live in US[/QUOTE]

Bumping need US hoster

[quote name='Khamous']Ok I want in a Sanctum 4pack, PM me if you have a spot (can't host :( )[/QUOTE]
PM Sent.

I would like to get in on a Sanctum 4 pack. Please send me a pm if you are putting together a group since I do not have sanctum yet.

I have a copy of Dogfighter I'd trade for anything on my wishlist. Also looking to buy/trade for a copy of Counterstrike: Condition Zero if someone has an extra from the potato ARG or elsewhere.

Alright, I just bought a 4-pack for Sanctum. Who wants in?

1 Jaypx85 - paid again...thanks!
2 BridgetFisher - paid...thanks!
3 not yet available - pending my Nephew's response

I'm responding to PMs in the order they came in, so bear with me.

[quote name='RavenHawk']Alright, I just bought a 4-pack for Sanctum. Who wants in?

3 not yet available - pending my Nephew's response[/QUOTE]

Count me in please

[quote name='RavenHawk']Alright, I just bought a 4-pack for Sanctum. Who wants in?

3 not yet available - pending my Nephew's response[/QUOTE]

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back