Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='henrylin22']You are being a retard, I'm trading the frozenbyte complete pack and you are "ITS NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE ITS THE HUMBLE INDIE BUNDLE BLAH BLAH" when its not.[/QUOTE]

I think I know why they don't want people selling humble bundles, since they could buy many for a penny each, and sell them for profit, which is illegal according to the rules.

Now, I'm sure your aware of this, but you argue your not selling the humble indie bundle, your selling the frozenbyte collection. Now, might I ask you, how did you aquire this giftable copy of the frozenbyte collection? Now, if it is from the humble frozenbyte bundle, you can see how selling it is prohibited.

If you somehow got it from another source, then your just having bad luck that it was a humble bundle, since anyone could lie(not saying you are) and say they got it somewhere else to try and sell it.

Anyway, I hope this helps clear up why they won't let you sell it.

[quote name='Ramun Flame']I think I know why they don't want people selling humble bundles, since they could buy many for a penny each, and sell them for profit, which is illegal according to the rules.

Now, I'm sure your aware of this, but you argue your not selling the humble indie bundle, your selling the frozenbyte collection. Now, might I ask you, how did you aquire this giftable copy of the frozenbyte collection? Now, if it is from the humble frozenbyte bundle, you can see how selling it is prohibited.

If you somehow got it from another source, then your just having bad luck that it was a humble bundle, since anyone could lie(not saying you are) and say they got it somewhere else to try and sell it.

Anyway, I hope this helps clear up why they won't let you sell it.[/QUOTE] i was actually gifted the Frozenbyte Collection via email from a friend but since i did buy the humble bundle i couldnt activate. anyways this is too much hassle. just wanted to unload it somewhere. prob gonna just email it 2 the next person on my contacts lol.

Sanctum 4-Pack - $2.47 each SOLD
1. Me
2. flashburn (feedback pending)
3. Not_Taken
4. Khamous

If you have any of the following Steam games available, CML for a possible trade.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition
Battlestations: Pacific
BioShock 2
Bulletstorm
Dead Rising 2
DiRT 2
DiRT 3
F1 2010
Fable III
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
FUEL
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
Quantum of Solace
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Section 8
Section 8: Prejudice
Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Stormrise
Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
Vancouver 2010: The Official Video Game of the Olympic Winter Games
Virtua Tennis 4

Bought a 4-pack of the Pre-purchase for Dead Island on Steam for $37.49 PayPal personal gift.

1. Me -> 4-pack purchased
2. Phasher99 -> Payment Sent!
3. Phasher99 - Copy for friend -> Payment Sent!
4. Phasher99 - Copy for friend #2 -> Awaiting payment

Thanks!

Dead Island on Steam Here

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='atreyuevr']Hello everyone, I'm gonna host a 4-pack of the Pre-purchase for Dead Island on Steam if I get three people who are interested. After watching the 3 trailers my wallet jumped out of my pocket and slapped me in the face because it knew what was coming. PM me to get in on this group buy, it'll be $37.49 each as a PayPal gift. I'll post your names in this post asap upon confirmation that you're interested. Let's see some more interest for this AMAZING looking game! >.<

1. Me
2. Phasher99
3. Open
4. Open

Thanks!

Dead Island on Steam Here
[/QUOTE]

The other 3 will get the dlc as well? since i want to make sure that it isn't only the person who buy the pack

[quote name='lonfar']The other 3 will get the dlc as well? since i want to make sure that it isn't only the person who buy the pack[/QUOTE]

I'll check it and let you know. =]

Found this:

"On top of that, whether you pre-purchase a single copy or the bundle, you’ll get the Ripper exclusive preorder weapon – if you recall the Ripper is a combo bat/buzzsaw, great for hedge trimming, etc. AND you’ll also get the first DLC pack, Bloodbath Arena, for free when it releases."

It isn't an official confirmation, but I think that one confirmation from a gaming news site is enough, well for me anyways. Alternatively, you can check back here to see if there's an update (apparently someone is going to ask Steam support themselves and post back most likely). PM me if you're still interested, after all, you're still getting the same exact game that I, the buyer of the pack, am getting. =]

EDIT: Just to be safe, I've contacted Steam support as well... Awaiting their response.

[quote name='atreyuevr']Bought a 4-pack of the Pre-purchase for Dead Island on Steam for $37.49 PayPal personal gift.

1. Me -> 4-pack purchased
2. Phasher99 -> Awaiting payment
3. Phasher99 - Copy for friend -> Awaiting payment
4. Phasher99 - Copy for friend #2? -> Awaiting payment

Thanks!

Dead Island on Steam Here[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was just looking to get in on a group for this too. If one of his friends falls out and you're itching to gift one of those Dead Islands, get back to me!

1 of Monday Night Combat ($4), also I have a copy of Dirt 3. Message me if interested.

Want:

Steam- Spore
Steam- The Witcher 2
Steam- Portal 2
Steam- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Amazon GC
Microsoft Points

Still have leftovers from the Summer Sale... Get your Indie game on!

Have:
-Nation Red
-Magicka
-Sanctum
-Terraria

Want:
Paypal or Amazon GCs

Starting a 4-pack for Dead Island on steam at $37.50 each. Message me if interested, to many good games coming out at this time, looking to save as much money as possible.

1.Me
2.??
3.??
4.??

[quote name='m_m23']Starting a 4-pack for Dead Island on steam at $37.50 each. Message me if interested, to many good games coming out at this time, looking to save as much money as possible.

1.Me
2.??
3.??
4.??[/QUOTE]

Right here. If you've already picked up the pack, I'm ready to send you the money immediately. :]

Have
Dirt 3 (steam code)
Bad Company™2 SPECACT Kit Upgrades, EA Sports FIFA Manager 09, FIFA Soccer 10 and NFL Head Coach redeemable on EADM

Want
Black ops, Dungeon Siege III (steam), Dead Island, FEAR3 (steam), Starcraft II , Total war: Shogun 2 or offers

4-Pack group buy for Dead Island, I have one slot open for whoever wants it. Looking to get this paid off asap.:)

1.Me
2.Nodoctors
3.eulogywerd21
4.??

[quote name='m_m23']4-Pack group buy for Dead Island, I have one slot open for whoever wants it. Looking to get this paid off asap.:)

1.Me
2.Nodoctors
3.eulogywerd21
4.??[/QUOTE]

I'm in for it. Would be glad to Paypal!

Read your pm's guys I sent them, sorry about this, I will call them up early tommorrow morning, first time this has ever happened though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back