Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='m_m23']Sure thing, I'll take care of this tommorrow for sure.[/QUOTE]

Ok as promised got this taken care of early this morning and will wait for you guys patiently. Check your pm's I sent the instructions to each of you. Also if possible log into steam for friend invitation so I can send it directly to your steam account, otherwise I will send it through email after verification.

4-Pack group buy for Dead Island, I have one slot open for whoever wants it. Looking to get this paid off asap.
icon_smile.gif

Please guys dont forget to send it personal, you are allowed its a digital transaction, so I dont have to pay any fees, thanks.

1.Me
2.Nodoctors-Payment and feedback sent!
3.eulogywerd21-Payment sent and feedback sent!
4.SuperTongue

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok one person in my group has not contacted me on the Dead Island pack, he/she has a few more hours until they lose their spot, anyone interested for $37.50? You will be next up if they don't respond by that time.

Hello everyone,

I just finished a 4-pack of the Dead Island pre-purchase and thought I would post this message of Steam Support confirming that every recipient does, in fact, get the same pre-order bonus as everyone else. Here is the message:

"Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello XXXXXX, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Yes, all copies included will be for preorders. If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.
"

Just to clear up the uncertainty of some with the 4-pack purchase, happy gaming! =]

[quote name='atreyuevr']Hello everyone,

I just finished a 4-pack of the Dead Island pre-purchase as thought I would post this message of Steam Support confirming that every recipient does, in fact, get the same pre-order bonus as everyone else. Here is the message:

"Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello XXXXXX, Thank you for contacting Steam Support. Yes, all copies included will be for preorders. If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.
"

Just to clear up the uncertainty of some with the 4-pack purchase, happy gaming! =][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update man. This makes me happy as I did manage to get into a four pack after you left me in the dust!(kidding! See you in the game) :D

[quote name='m_m23']Ok one person in my group has not contacted me on the Dead Island pack, he/she has a few more hours until they lose their spot, anyone interested for $37.50? You will be next up if they don't respond by that time.[/QUOTE]

Ok the last slot is sold, just a free bump and update.

1.Me
2.Nodoctors-Payment and feedback sent!

3.eulogywerd21-Payment and feedback sent!
4.Jaxxa-Payment and feedback sent!

[quote name='m_m23']Thank you for this, nice to know.;)[/QUOTE]

No problem, just helping out! =]

[quote name='nodoctors']Thanks for the update man. This makes me happy as I did manage to get into a four pack after you left me in the dust!(kidding! See you in the game) :D[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha... Glad you found one, and yes I'll send you a pm with my Steam info so we can organize a co-op or something sometime once it comes out. =]

I have two guest passes for Killing Floor that I'm willing to trade for the Humble Bundle (you can decide whatever price you want to pay for it, even a penny).

I would just buy the bundle myself, but I no longer have a Paypal or credit card so I can't. PM me if you're interested.

Hello fellow Cheapasses! =P

I bought a 4-pack of the pre-purchase of Renegade Ops on Steam for $29.99, each copy coming out to $7.50 a pop ($7.4975 ~ $7.50), that's 50% percent off the pre-order! If you want in, shoot me a PM asap as I'm sure that the pack will fill up FAST! Payments are to be PayPal personal gifts please, so that no fees are applied. =] I'll post your names as they come, thanks!

1. Me
2. NeoGutsman - Payment and feedback sent! Thanks again!
3. Open
4. Open

Renegade Ops on Steam here. It seems like some traditional arcade style shooter chaos, but in 3D!

I have an extra Steam code for the Humble Indie Bundle #3. I donated $7.50 to the devs/charity for a friend, but he no longer needs the code. If anyone has a spare copy of a cheapie game (under $2.50) I would be interested in trading.

^Sent ya a PM, atreyuever. Thanks for hosting!

EDIT: Thanks again, atreyuever! Speedy setup and response with the code. Excellent example of a trustworthy CAG, folks! :)

Hello fellow Cheapasses! =P

I bought a 4-pack of the pre-purchase of Renegade Ops on Steam for $29.99, each copy coming out to $7.50 a pop ($7.4975 ~ $7.50), that's 50% percent off the pre-order! If you want in, shoot me a PM, payments are to be PayPal personal gifts please, so that no fees are applied. =] I'll post your names and status updates as soon as I can, thanks!

1. Me
2. NeoGutsman - Payment and feedback sent! Thanks again!
3. Open
4. Open

Renegade Ops on Steam here. It seems like some traditional arcade style shooter chaos, but in 3D!

I also bought a 2-pack of the new release Dead Horde on Steam here, it's a third person zombie survival shooter, selling it for $6.75, PM me if interested. Same payment rules apply, PayPal personal gift please. =]

1. Me
2. Open

Thank you to all who participate!

[quote name='mikespit1']I've got a spare dirt 3 code. I'll trade for anything really.[/QUOTE]

lol can u pm me. sorry im on phon.

Well i live in The Netherlands and here it's €7,50 so if some could buy it for me in the us store would that be nice. i can gift with paypal btw
Maybe a bit cheap of me but if someone want to do it for me would that be nice :)

I have an extra copy of Just Cause 2 and Red Alert 3 for Steam. Looking for fair trades or for Paypal. PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='ward19']Well i live in The Netherlands and here it's €7,50 so if some could buy it for me in the us store would that be nice. i can gift with paypal btw
Maybe a bit cheap of me but if someone want to do it for me would that be nice :)[/QUOTE]

PM'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back