Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone has any steam games they are having trouble selling pm me your offers, always in the mood for steam games and my list is pretty small at the moment.

Edit : Already bought one game, interested in more pm me!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jaxxa']Want: Dawn of War Retribution (2 Copies)
Have: $15 Each Paypal[/QUOTE]

Lmfao... Dude come on... $14.99 on Steam...

[quote name='atreyuevr']Lmfao... Dude come on... $14.99 on Steam...[/QUOTE]

I know, $14.99 in the US steam store.

$30.00 each on the Australian steam store - that you play for in USD

I'm out of games on steam, send me a PM if you have something good to sell. I'm down for most games, but they should be fairly recent. Probably nothing more than 5 years old.

[quote name='jaxxa']I know, $14.99 in the US steam store.

$30.00 each on the Australian steam store - that you play for in USD
.[/QUOTE]

Still need help with regional pricing? Send me a PM if you do.

I have a spare copy of Plants Vs Zombies GOTY if anyone is interested. I'd take a $5 game for it, or a cash offer around that region.

PM me if you're interested, thanks.

I don't know if this is a similar process to regional buying but I read that Saints Row 3 is a Steam game and on Amazon.com for $40. I live in Canada and was wondering if I got my friend to buy it and send me the code would I have any problems redeeming it and then playing the game? Normally I'm not able to buy or activate download games from Amazon but if this is through Steam I figured it would work differently. Any ideas?

Actually now that I think about it, it's only $10 off and might not be worth the risk.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']I don't know if this is a similar process to regional buying but I read that Saints Row 3 is a Steam game and on Amazon.com for $40. I live in Canada and was wondering if I got my friend to buy it and send me the code would I have any problems redeeming it and then playing the game? Normally I'm not able to buy or activate download games from Amazon but if this is through Steam I figured it would work differently. Any ideas?

Actually now that I think about it, it's only $10 off and might not be worth the risk.[/QUOTE]

You'll be fine. The only region blocking that Steam does is activation of Eastern European games because they sell them much cheaper over there. Canada and US are considered part of the same market.

[quote name='Genocidal']You'll be fine. The only region blocking that Steam does is activation of Eastern European games because they sell them much cheaper over there. Canada and US are considered part of the same market.[/QUOTE]
Cool, so I should be safe as long as I confirm that this is a Steam game. I read it was but didn't look into it. Thanks.

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Cool, so I should be safe as long as I confirm that this is a Steam game. I read it was but didn't look into it. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Acording to the official forums Saints Row 3 is a Steamworks game.
http://www.saintsrow.com/forums/topic/45925

Also I have had no trouble receiving steam gifts from the US in Australia. Should be the same for activating retail games.

WTS:
steam games:
$25.00 The Witcher 2 (1 copy left)
$6.00 Titan Quest Gold (4 copies left)
$3.00 Alpha Protocol (2 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

The guy above me (JakeNome) is an awesome trader ive done business with before and I highly recommend him!

However the two games he has I am not interested in, so if you have any other steam games you are wanting to sell, pm me, bought two games in the past few days

Have: Duke Nukem PC DLC key

Would Like: Maaaaaybe a $5 game like Isaac or Dredmore... but I'm guessing that's unrealistic. Entertaining any Steam-related offer.

Have:
Section 8: Prejudice + all DLCs ($6)
Magicka ($2)
Rift ($8, non-Steam, activation keys from new, still-unopened game boxes that are collecting dust on my shelf because my friends didn't have time to play another mmo :p - they include 30 days of game time)

PM if interested. I prefer Paypal, but you can still make a trade offer (no Humble Bundles, please, because I already purchased them all).

Looking for two more people interested in a Dungeon Defenders 4-Pack.
PM me if you're interested, will be $10.25 each.

One gone, one pending.

Have to trade:

:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation (Steam)

Sengoku (GamersGate)

Want:

Far Cry (I already have Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition)
Just Cause 2 DLC (I already have Just Cause 2)

Super Meat Boy
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
Limbo
Batman: Arkham Asylum

Already Have:
Bastion, Terraria, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

I will gladly trade anything on my Have list for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl or Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition (both just $4.99 on Steam!)

I am NOT looking for an even trade. Only what is on my Want list

Check my PSN and XBLA posts for more Have lists

[quote name='Pogoflow']The F2P Version has a minimal Backpack and cannot trade stuff. The first time you buy something in the Tf2 store your acounts upgrades to 'premium'. You still can activate the old version as premium without buying from the store...

http://www.teamfortress.com/freetoplay/faq.php[/QUOTE]

Yeah but isn't there just a cheap ass in-game item you could buy? Or is everything pretty expensive in the TF2 Store?

Cheapest item is about $0.50 but you have to add a minimum of $5 to your Steam Wallet. Anyway, if anyone has any spots open for a Dungeon Defenders 4-pack PM me.

Selling Steam Tradable games:
Alpha protocol = 3$
Company of heroes = 4$
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 pre-order(brings Call of duty 4: Modern warfare)= 56$
The Haunted: Hell's Reach = 10$
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition = 40$
Red Faction: Armageddon = 14$
Duke Nukem Forever = 12$
Quakecon pack = 90$
Metro 2033 = 6$
Transformers: War for cybertron 15$ (sorry)
Alien vs Predator = 8$
Lead and gold: Gangs of the wild west = 4$
Pm me or add me on steam(faster): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Branokil

[quote name='Branokil']Selling Steam Tradable games:
Alpha protocol = 4$
Company of heroes = 4$
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 3 = 56$
The Haunted: Hell's Reach = 10$
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition = 40$[/QUOTE]
How the hell did you get Haunted for 10$ already?

[quote name='randomdud']How the hell did you get Haunted for 10$ already?[/QUOTE]

With european 4pack
Also notice that i can get unlimited copies of The Haunted:Hells Reach for that price, before the game gets released.

[quote name='Branokil']With european 4pack
Also notice that i can get unlimited copies of The Haunted:Hells Reach for that price, before the game gets released.[/QUOTE]
Nice. When the game goes on sale in the future, can I contact you about purchasing a 4 pack for myself and some friends?

It will depend if the 4pack version of the game will still be able to be bought as a gift copy. But if its available then, then yes i can buy you gift copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back