Batman Pack.
other offers

Last edited by a moderator:
W: Sequence
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Other Steam Games

H: Sanctum
A.R.E.S.

If anyone gets the free Sequence code from NeoGaf (details here), I'll trade you my Sanctum or A.R.E.S. code for it.

Steamgifts is allowing the IndieRoyale bundles to be traded as full bundles and not banning them like the HIBs because there is a set minimum price to pay, which seems fair even though the price is crazy low right now. Just throwing that out there preemptively since I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of Sanctum keys added to this thread soon.

I forgot to complete my purchase for Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection. If anyone has a spare copy and wants to sell for the $5 price plus tip, please contact me.

I'll like to buy a Steam copy of Batman: Arkham City for $42 off of someone who has the 20% discount on Steam (by owning Arkham Asylum or Lego Batman). Also, I want to receive the game through Steam trade because I'm going to be using this for a giveaway. PM me if interested.

EDIT: It's taken care of.

[quote name='Landon66']I'll like to buy a Steam copy of Batman: Arkham City for $42 off of someone who has the 20% discount on Steam (by owning Arkham Asylum or Lego Batman). Also, I want to receive the game through Steam trade because I'm going to be using this for a giveaway.[/QUOTE]

I can help you out but I haven't done the steam trade thing before so you may have to be a bit patient.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone hosting a terraria 4pack?[/QUOTE]

No, but I have a spare copy I will sell you for the 4-pack price. $3.75

WTS:
steam games:
$28.00 Deus EX: Human Revolution (1 copy left)
$23.00 The Witcher 2 (multiple copies left)
$32.00 Dead Island (multiple copies left)
$25.00 Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (multiple copies left)
$23.00 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (multiple copies left)
$18.00 Fear 3 (multiple copies left)
$4.00 Warhammer: Chaos Rising (1 copy left)
$26.00 Call of Juarez: The Cartel (multiple left)
$41.00Metro: The Last Light Preorder (multiple left)
$28.00 Serious Sam 3 Preorder (multiple left)
$6.00 Titan Quest Gold (1 copies left)
$3.00 Alpha Protocol (1 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

Have:
GIFTS: Section 8: Prejudice and the DLCs $9/£5
(2 left!)

Total War: Shogun 2 £20 or trade

R.U.S.E £10 or trade (UbiStore & Steam)

Want:
PayPal or Trade

I'm in for Nation Red if someone wants to host. If not, I might host once I deposit some $ to my Steam... thingie.

W: Sequence
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Bastion
Other Steam Games

H: Sanctum (also Violator, Killing Floor, and Penetrator DLC)
A.R.E.S. (also Beserker Suit)

If anyone gets the free Sequence code from NeoGaf (details here), I'll trade you my Sanctum or A.R.E.S. code for it.

Again, wanted to throw it out there that I will be willing to buy COD4 from anyone who gets it as a bonus for preordering MW3. If you want we can organize that right now.

Ide be in for a Red nation 4 pack, trapped dead 4 pack, bioshock 2 4 pack, dead horde 2 pack.

I am interested in any of these. Please pm me or add me on steam (blessidone07) if you are interested in doing packs of any of these. Ide prefer not to host as I will get fees taken out of my paypal transactions no matter how they are sent :(

If anyone is doing a Borderlands GOTY or Bioshock 2 pack and has extra copies I have a friend who might be interested in one of those (or maybe both). I would appreciate a PM if there is a copy for sale.

Have to trade:

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection

Sengoku (GamersGate)

Want:

Far Cry (I already have Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition)
Just Cause 2 DLC (I already have Just Cause 2)

Super Meat Boy
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
Limbo
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition

Already Have:
Bastion, Terraria, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved

I am NOT looking for an even trade. Only what is on my Want list

NOTE: Every item on my Have list is a code

Check my PSN and XBLA posts for more Have lists

[quote name='dfg']^ count me in. But can't host as of now; haven't run to the bank today.[/QUOTE]
I'm Canadian so if I buy it then everyone has to pay a few cents extra due to exchange fees. I'll do it if people don't care, but it's not ideal.

I'm looking for Dungeon Defenders.

Have the following Steam gifts available for trade (or trade + cash):

Audiosurf
Team Fortress 2 (Purchased pre-F2P)
Couter-Strike: Source
Defense Grid
Portal
Torchlight

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back