Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='atreyuevr']Actually it's GFWL (Games for Windows Live) on GMG, and requires their client to dl it, no Steamworks, so you're in the clear. :)[/QUOTE]

There is a crap load of speculation regarding retail/digital (retail is speculated to be a single GFWL acitvation whereas digital be steamworks/GFWL hybrid) activation and GFWL for Steamworks as well. GMG is at the root of it all saying at one point it was then another time it wasn't.

I would take their page with a grain of salt prior to puchase. Seeing how Rocksteady's community manager has shit for brains I wouldn't take anything they say seriously either.

-edit-
And if you look in Steam's page for the game it also calls for "GFWL" as well for "Online Play" whatever that is supposed to mean. I think the PC version is getting fucked over, just hope physx was worth the wait.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Well with all of the talk over GFWL then, if you still want I can nab a Steam copy for people for only $40![/QUOTE]
i believe that's only for MP, in batman case will be the challenge rooms, other that i don't think GFWL is needed

[quote name='Outinthedark']There is a crap load of speculation regarding retail/digital (retail is speculated to be a single GFWL acitvation whereas digital be steamworks/GFWL hybrid) activation and GFWL for Steamworks as well. GMG is at the root of it all saying at one point it was then another time it wasn't.

I would take their page with a grain of salt prior to puchase. Seeing how Rocksteady's community manager has shit for brains I wouldn't take anything they say seriously either.

-edit-
And if you look in Steam's page for the game it also calls for "GFWL" as well for "Online Play" whatever that is supposed to mean. I think the PC version is getting fucked over, just hope physx was worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of whether it is a Steamworks title or not, the GMG version is not Steamworks, while the Steam version (only) is.

See this:

[quote name='Steamworks Games List']

[/QUOTE]

Have:
Amnesia
Audiosurf
Cogs
Freedom Force
Madballs
Portal

Want
Paypal - make me an offer
Steam & XBLA games/DLC
Offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Have:
GIFTS: Section 8: Prejudice and the DLCs $9/£5
(2 left!)

Total War: Shogun 2 £20 or trade

R.U.S.E £10 or trade (UbiStore & Steam)

Want:
PayPal or Trade

I have 1 Dungeon Defenders steam gift. I am asking for $11.50 or a Bastion with Soundtrack trade. Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Amazon gift card, Amazon Payments

First person to PM me and send payment gets the gift.

[quote name='randomdud']I have 1 Dungeon Defenders steam gift. I am asking for $11.50 or a Bastion with Soundtrack trade. Payment methods accepted: Paypal, Amazon gift card, Amazon Payments

First person to PM me and send payment gets the gift.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

[quote name='BitLooter']Have:
Sanctum - $3
Amnesia
Audiosurf
Borderlands GotY - $5
Cogs
Freedom Force
Madballs
Portal

Want
Paypal - make me an offer if the price is not listed
Steam & XBLA games/DLC
Offers[/QUOTE]

I'll buy Sanctum off you.

I want to buy for PC/Steam (as I understand I can get the gfwl achievements on steam this is the only way I'll buy)

Fallout 3 GOTY
Dead Rising 2
Batman arkham asylum

I have:

2 Copy's of Nation Red
1 Copy of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Pm me if interested

Selling eets taking any game in your steam inventory (or codes for games I don't have are cool). It is a cd key but I will send it first and I have lots of rep on my steam profile :).
I will also take xbox redeemable codes for it :).
Example: You can get it for a 99 cent magicka dlc.

Have:

Borderlands
GRID
Amnesia
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Just Cause 2
Grotesque Tactics
Alpha Protocol
Tropico Triology

Want:

Skyrim
Offers

WTS:
steam games:
$24.00 Space Marine (multiple copies left)
$20.00 The Witcher 2 (multiple copies left)
$22.00 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (multiple copies left)
$18.00 Fear 3 (multiple copies left)

PM me if you're interested

Have:
Titan Quest Gold (will listen to offers)

Want:
Minecraft gift code (PM me with details)

The two are not linked, willing to deal separately.

HAVE (Steam Gift Passes for Trade):
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2
Monday Night Combat
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 - Episode 1

WANT:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Dungeon Defenders
Other Offers Considered

Steam Name: dragodracini

W:
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Runespell: Overture
Other Steam Games

H:
Sanctum (also Violator, Killing Floor, and Penetrator DLC)
A.R.E.S. (also Beserker Suit)
Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That
Scoregasm

Thanks to iRobotZombie for the wonderful gift of Sequence! :D

W:
orcs must die DLC
dungeons of dreadmore
deadspace 2
assassin's creed
witcher 2

H:
terraria x2
nightsky
fate of the world comp
scoregasm
ben there, dan that!/time gentlemen, please!

Looking for the first Indie Royale bundle. Have Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West, Trine, and PayPal. Please PM me only if you have more than one game from the bundle.

Want:
COD: Modern Warfare 3, but the russian store version :D, so I guess I'm hoping for a russian cag user willing to help, no cd keys, to trade with steam trade. I can use paypal, if you want a tip let me know :)

[quote name='utopianmachine']What is Refined? I don't find it in Steam.[/QUOTE]

Lmfao... Really? It's a TF2 item, approximately equivalent to $1 each. It's used to craft many items in TF2 (Team Fortress 2).

[quote name='atreyuevr']Lmfao... Really? It's a TF2 item, approximately equivalent to $1 each. It's used to craft many items in TF2 (Team Fortress 2).[/QUOTE]

:roll: Not everyone plays Team Fortress.

Have:
Magicka Complete Pack
Left 4 Dead 2
Monday Night Combat x3
Terraria x2

Want:
Arkham City (Steamworks only)
Saints Row: The Third

[quote name='catabarez']Looking for a RAGE code, is anyone willing to sell one cheap?[/QUOTE]

D2D is selling this at 50% off next week as part of their daily deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back