Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a 4-pack of Renegade Ops so I have three two one zero copies left! PM me if you want in. It will be $3.75 per copy as a PayPal gift.

1. Xealot42
2. SportInjectionR
3. helixfc3s
4. hathawcs

All copies gone. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to host a Dungeon Defenders Group Buy. I have 2 slots open still. If I get two people interested, I'll buy tonight and send out codes before midnight. :) PM ME!

I have some microsoft point codes from the recent gamestop instant win game. I would be willing to trade 4 x 160 point codes (8$) and a 1 month xbox live code, for a renegade ops game.

i also have a renegade 4-pack for sale if anyone else is interested... shoot me an IM. Or send me a friend request on steam: shivan128. Looking for $3.75 paypal per person via gift.

Edit: All sold.

Would any of you with the extra Renegade Ops consider a trade? Bought an Oddboxx for a friend who purchased it the same minute, so would like to find it a home.

Have:

Ys I and II Chronicles+ (key)

Serious Sam Complete Pack (key)

Cities in Motion Collection (key)

The Orange Box (gift)

Sengoku (GamersGate) (trade pending)

Want:

Valve Complete Pack

Splinter Cell Conviction Deluxe Edition

Crysis Maximum Edition

Far Cry (I already have Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition)

Minecraft
Garry's Mod
Limbo
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
Duke Nukem Forever + DLC

Already Have:
Bastion, The Binding Of Isaac with Soundtrack and The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb, Death Rally, Faerie Solitaire, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Hacker Evolution Duality, Just Cause 2 + ALL DLC, Lucid, Metro 2033, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition, Terraria

I am NOT looking for an even trade. Only what is on my Want lis

I have two extra copies of Renegade Ops. PM me if interested. It should come out to $3.75 a copy via Paypal gift. Thanks.

Edit: Copies have been sold. Thanks!

Looking to unload Orcs Must Die and The Oddboxx. Prefer to have someone that would just buy some games I'd like, and if you do I'd shave a dollar or so off (ie, those two cost me 7.50, so I'd trade them both for around 6.50 in goods), but I'm open to offers too.

just picked up a renegade 4 pack. please PM me for payment details if you want in. 3.75 usd a slot, you pay the service fee or send as a gift.

1. jcha531 - payment received, game gifted to email provided. thanks :) feedback left.
2. HisDivineShadow - payment received, game gifted through steam. thanks :) feedback left.
3. nny - payment received, game gifted through steam. thanks :) feedback left.

all slots sold. thanks everyone!

I'll host a renegade 4 pack.

1 SPOT LEFT

PM me for paypal details if you want .
3.75 you pay the service fee or send as a gift.

1. animalspinners
2. alphaomegacode

W:L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition(steam) H: Paypal or SteamGames

Would anyone be willing to send me LA Noire on steam, it is on sale today but is about twice the price in Australia. I can send Paypal or other steam games.

Will be going to work soon so wont be back for about 10 Hours.

Edit: Done

[quote name='xboxer']Have DOTA 2

Want Skyrim or $50USD Paypal or other offers.

Add me here http://steamcommunity.com/id/boxington[/QUOTE]

If anyone actually wants a DOTA 2 key you can get them for about $20 worth of stuff on the Steam forums. Which is still $20 more than you should pay since everyone who gets in gets two extra keys to give their friends, but some people feel they need to profit on something they got for free.

Just a heads up.

I have one extra copy of Magicka from the 4 pack last week. Willing to take $2.50 paypal gifted or a comparable game. Not looking to profit, just bought a 4 pack and only needed 3 copies!

It's just the core game, no dlc, just in case that's confusing.

Would love to trade it for a copy of terraria or vvvvvv if anyone has one and wants to trade.

Will trade any of the games on my have list for Faerie Solitaire or Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World.

W:
Breath of Death VII/Cthulu Saves the World
Faerie Solitaire
Magicka (pending in)
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Runespell: Overture
Other Steam Games

H:
Sanctum (also Violator, Killing Floor, and Penetrator DLC) $3 (pending out)
A.R.E.S. (also Beserker Suit) $2
Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That $1
Scoregasm (Steam activatable) - $2
Eets $2

Will trade any of the games on my have list for Faerie Solitaire or Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World.

Want:

Hamilton's Great Adventure
Killing Floor
Loom
Renegade Ops
Section 8
Other Steam games

Have:

Borderlands (core game)
Freedom Force
Gish (not from HIB)
Magicka (core game)
Osmos
Trine

Have:
Saints Row The Third (lowered price to $31.99)
Renegade Ops $3.75

Want:
Paypal

HAVE Steam gifts in my inventory:

DOW II Retribution $10
Oblivion GOTY standard edition

Want: Paypal

I can trade either for Duke Nukem Forever.

PM me.

Hosting a 4-pack of dead island, $15 each

edit - pending payments my group is full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back