Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:
steam games:
$18.00 Space Marine (multiple copies left)
$18.00 The Witcher 2 (multiple copies left)
$16.00 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (multiple copies left)
$16.00 Fear 3 (multiple copies left)
$25.00 Call of Juarez: The Cartel (multiple left)

$2.00 Sanctum (2 copies left)
$1.00 Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! (1 copy left)
$3.00 King Arthur the Role-playing Wargame (1 copy left)

PM me if you're interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought a 4 pack for payday at $7.50 each. PM me to join.

1. Boneless
2. jcandnoextras
3. ayevenom
4. doomtime

All slots full!

Thanks all for the purchases of my extra copies so far.

Still have:
(1)Renegade Ops $3.75
Saints Row: The Third $31.99 $29.99 Special Post Black Friday Fiancé says I Spent to much sale

Was waiting for the last day of sales (tomorrow? or will Monday have more?), but am looking for a slot (or could potentially host if I find 3 people definitely interested) for the following games:

Darkspore (4-Pack = $29.99, $7.50/each)

Trapped Dead (4-Pack = $10.19, $2.55/each)

Also I have the following gifts/codes available for trade/sale:

ARES - Extinction Agenda
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!:
Gish
NightSky
Nimbus
Plain Sight
Sanctum

Would like to trade a combination of the above keys for a slot in the previous Payday: The Heist 4-Pack deal if possible.

Send me a PM if interested in any of this, thanks!

[quote name='vlv723']I would like to join/create a Payday 4 pack deal. If you have a slot or would like to join me, let me know. Thanks![/QUOTE]

me too! I'm also looking for a slot in payday. Please pm me if anyone have a slot free. Thank you!

Got an extra Saint's Row The Third (Saints Row 3) Steam key available for $32 Paypal gift.

Will also accept Deus Ex: Human Revolution + $15 or Space Marine + $10, or I'll offer SR3 + $7 for DE:HR and Space Marine! :)

Will trade any of the games on my have list for Faerie Solitaire or Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World, both of which are $1 each.

W:
Breath of Death VII/Cthulu Saves the World
Faerie Solitaire
Dungeons of Dreadmore
Runespell: Overture
Other Steam Games

H:
A.R.E.S. (also Beserker Suit) $2
Time Gentlemen Please + Ben There, Dan That $1
Scoregasm (Steam activatable) - $2
Eets $2

Will trade any of the games on my have list for Faerie Solitaire or Breath of Death/Cthulhu Saves the World, both of which are $1 each.

HAVE
• Gish
• Magicka
• Orcs Must Die!
• Orcs Must Die! Artifacts of Power DLC
• Shattered Horizon
• SpaceChem

WANT
• Darkspore
• Dead Island
• Offers

Please PM me or add me with offers!
SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Last edited:
[quote name='holm5073']HAVE
• Gish
• Magicka
• Orcs Must Die!
• Orcs Must Die! Artifacts of Power DLC
• Shattered Horizon
• SpaceChem

WANT
• Darkspore
• Dead Island
• Offers

Please PM me or add me with offers!
SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073[/QUOTE]

probably going to host a darkspore pack, pmn me if youre interested

good deal on section8, whoever buys it friend me. the co-op mode is a lot of fun, the competitive stuff is too if you can get a lobby going

Hosting 4-packs pm me for a spot

Darkspore - $7.50
1. me
2.sideswipe99

Dungeon defenders - $5.63
1. me
2.ampatrao
3.sideswipe99
4.forthejim - pending

Just bought the Section 8: Prejudice Four Pack. PM me if interested. Price is $2.81 each via Paypal; please pay fees if applicable. I will update this post as the slots fill up.

1. Kaihekoa
2. Stronghammer
3. KaOTiK
4. bcmickle

Filled up, thanks guys.

I have a Section 8: Prejudice 4-pack, EDIT: Full
$2.81 each

1. RavenousBear
2. longpants
3. ampatrao
4. ThirdEchelon

[quote name='RavenousBear']I have a Section 8: Prejudice 4-pack, pm me if you want in (3 Remaining).
$2.81 each

1. RavenousBear
4.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='paz9x']good deal on section8, whoever buys it friend me. the co-op mode is a lot of fun, the competitive stuff is too if you can get a lobby going

Hosting 4-packs pm me for a spot

Darkspore - $7.50
1. me

1. me
4.[/QUOTE]

pm also sent

I have spare microsoft points from the recent gamestop instant win. I would be willing to trade 3 x 160 point codes (6$) for a spot in a 4 pack of section 8 prejudice and id be willing to trade 4 x 160 (8$) for dungeon defenders.

[quote name='fr9']Anyone making a Nation Red or Greed Corp 4 pack ?[/QUOTE]
I'm hosting a Greed Corp 4-pack if I can find 2 more people that are interested in it and willing to pay $1.87 via PayPal.

Purchased Dungeon Defenders for my son and I via a four pack so we have two more to sale. PM me. Paypal the money via gift and I will direct gift it through Steam. PM me and I will give you all my details.

1. me
2. me

[quote name='talon2099']I'm hosting a Greed Corp 4-pack if I can find 2 more people that are interested in it and willing to pay $1.87 via PayPal.[/QUOTE]

I'm in :)

Hell got went ahead and got a few more four packs for my son and I. Paypal the money via gift and I will direct gift it through Steam. PM me and I will give you all my details.

Two spots left for these games.
Dungeon Def -5.63
E.Y.E - 7.50
Greed Corps - 1.87
Darkspore - 7.50

[quote name='Ansive']I'm in, if I can pay an extra $5 to get Dead Space 2 as well. So, total $7 + fees.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, the 4-pack I'm hosting is full now.

I load from my CC, that's why I get fees. But I pay them of course, using the gift option.
So, $7 for both games. PM me if you agree.

[quote name='BREVITY']Hell got went ahead and got a few more four packs for my son and I. Paypal the money via gift and I will direct gift it through Steam. PM me and I will give you all my details.

Two spots left for these games.
Dungeon Def -5.63
E.Y.E - 7.50
Greed Corps - 1.87
Darkspore - 7.50[/QUOTE]

hey just sent a pm about dungeon def. id like to get in on the greed corps bundle if you still have room!

[quote name='snakemaster2389']if anyone is starting up a group for The Witcher 2 let me know. its on sale today for only 27 bucks its the premium edition also.[/QUOTE]

Most games don't have 4-packs. Especially single player games like The Witcher. If you're looking for a deal, Amazon has a non-Steam version for $16.

[quote name='Genocidal']Most games don't have 4-packs. Especially single player games like The Witcher. If you're looking for a deal, Amazon has a non-Steam version for $16.[/QUOTE]
I think the Amazon deal might be dead. Went looking for it, and you can't even see the downloadable version right now.

1 spot left in each for:
Darkspore
Greed Corps
E.Y.E

Paypal the money via gift and I will direct gift it through Steam. PM me and I will give you all my details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back