Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 1.90 paypal and i can get either microsoft points, game add ons or amazon gc. Im looking for metro2033 and some other games. pm me with offers!

i got 2 slots for dungeon defenders, $2.81 each. first 2 to pm me gets it. gimme ur steam info.

sorry all sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have two Dungeon Defenders, $ each. PM me if you want one.

Also have the following, make me an offer for these:

Amnesia
Audiosurf
Cogs
Freedom Force
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
Portal

Dungeon Defenders gone!

Have the following, make me an offer for these:

Audiosurf
Cogs
Freedom Force
Portal

[quote name='blitztwn36']Looking to join a group for Dungeon Defenders...shoot me a PM, can send via Paypal ASAP.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I am looking as well

I'd consider going in for a four pack, but first I have a noob-ish question : If you don't link Paypal to your checking account, you'd have to pay a transaction fee to send that $2.81 to someone else, is that correct? If so, doesn't that make the deal a wash anyway?

Thanks for the info! When you're talking about a net savings of 40 cents, I'd rather just pick it up from Steam. But for those with Paypal credit, it's a fine deal.

[quote name='shivan128']i have 3 slots open if anyone wants to shoot me $2.81 (paypal gifted please). Send me an IM and we'll complete the transaction.[/QUOTE]

PM sent

[quote name='jcandnoextras']Anyone down for a spot in a 4-pack. It's already bought! $2.81 each!

1. Myself
2. Myself
3. evildeadjedi

PM me for payment details! I will reply fast.[/QUOTE]

All spots for this have been filled. :D

anyone to want save like 74 cents and get in on a 4-pack with me? i was gonna buy a copy for myself and my friends since its his bday tomorrow (and i want someone to play with).

i'll buy a 4-pack if anyone is interested

Got 2 slots open in a DunDef 4-Pack. $2.81 each. PM me and watch this post/your inbox.

1. me
2. me
3. bill123
4. SabertoothTiger

I just picked up a 4-pack of Dungeon Defenders. PM me if you want one of the 3 gifts available for $2.81 via PayPal Gift. Going to bed now, but will check my PMs after work tomorrow. As stated, the pack is already purchased so no fear of losing out! Thanks

1) jester55
2)
3)
4)

Also have the following to trade/PayPal - Make me an offer!!

(Steam) Osmos
(Steam) Gish
(Steam) Really Big Sky
(Steam) Eufloria
(Steam) Sanctum
(Steam) Scoregasm
(Steam) Ben There, Dan That! & Time Gentlemen, Please! (Bundle)
(Steam) Crayon Phyics Deluxe, Aquaria, and Dungeons of Dredmor (Bundle)
(Desura) Irukandji/Bullet Candy Perfect (Bundle)

[quote name='BitLooter']Dungeon Defenders gone!

Have the following, make me an offer for these:

Audiosurf
Cogs
Freedom Force
Portal[/QUOTE]

Man, are Audiosurf and Freedom Force from last years give and get sale?

[quote name='ceve2001']I have an extra Dungeon Defenders if anyone wants one. Willing to trade for other games on Steam too :)

PayPal $2.81 or Trade[/QUOTE]

Hey! I can send the $2.81 via Paypal for Dungeon Defenders. Will DM!

HAVE
• Dead Space
• Eufloria
• Frozen Synapse
• Gish

WANT
• PayDay: The Heist
• Game Gift Offers
• PayPal

I'm incredibly negotiable and looking to finally clear these out, please PM or add me with any and all offers:

SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

I just purchased a Dungeon Defenders 4-pack and have 3 slots available. Please PM me if you'd like a slot!

Slots:

1. Me
2. EpicJC (Paid, sent)
3. Pietertjuh14! (Paid, sent)
4. GregSal1 (Paid, sent)

All tapped out -- thanks!

[quote name='Hudson187']I just purchased a Dungeon Defenders 4-pack and have 3 slots available. Please PM me if you'd like a slot![/QUOTE]

Sent you a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back