Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, the new Humble Indie Bundle is hot, and steam redeemable.
I usually don't take part in these, but this time around I can't really object to any of the games.
Now to decide how much to pay for it... $10-20 should be fair.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

edit
Damn, it seems I can object... to both Shank and GSB... I wish you could select which games you get or activate. Oh well, another time.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE
Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (Origin Code)
Burnout Paradise (Origin Code)
Half-Life 2 (Steam Gift)
Brink Spec Ops/Fallout 3 DLC (Steam Code)

I want to trade all of them for..

WANT
1600 MS Points
Good Deals

[quote name='Ansive']Man, the new Humble Indie Bundle is hot, and steam redeemable.
I usually don't take part in these, but this time around I can't really object to any of the games.
Now to decide how much to pay for it... $10-20 should be fair.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

edit
Damn, it seems I can object... to both Shank and GSB... I wish you could select which games you get or activate. Oh well, another time.[/QUOTE]

So you aren't buying the bundle because you already own 2 games from it? I think the $6 for a bundle of games, including a few I already own, is reasonable, especially considering you choose where the money goes.

EDIT : And I'm willing to buy any steam games that didn't come from a bundle since I already own all of them.

Does anybody have a spare code for Dungeons of Dredmor?

I've got a friend who missed the Introversion Bundle and I'd like to gift him it for Xmas. Happy to Paypal if the price is right. PM me if you can help :)

[H] Take On Helicopters Steam key. (Won this in a contest with proof to show)

[W] Offers of Steam game or Paypal money.

HAVES:
I GOT ME SOME PAYPAL SONNAY!
WANTS:
Looking for Terraria (LOW PRICE)
Looking for Dungeon Defenders (LOW PRICE) Won't take 3 dollar offers it was 2.81 before.

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']B**** please, if you got no straight answers st*u.[/QUOTE]

I see this is the only thread you've posted in. Welcome to CAG! I'm not sure how other communities you've been a part of worked, but being a jerk and pissing people off on your first day is generally not the best way to get others to hook you up with deals.

[quote name='Genocidal']I see this is the only thread you've posted in. Welcome to CAG! I'm not sure how other communities you've been a part of worked, but being a jerk and pissing people off on your first day is generally not the best way to get others to hook you up with deals.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I was ignorant. I will delete my comments

Have
Dirt 3

It expires on 12/31/11 so I really need to get rid of this. My computer sucks, so i cant play. I believe you can get Xbox achievements on this game!

Want (No paypal)
Amazon
Xbox Points/Live/Games
PS+
PSN Games
Will consider all offers

WTS:
steam games:
$48.00 Skyrim (multiple copies left)
$22.00 Saints Row 3 (multiple copies left)
$16.00 Space Marine (7 copies left)
$16.00 The Witcher 2 (4 copies left)
$14.00 Fear 3 (1 copy left)
$2.00 Sanctum (2 copies left)
$15.00 Earth Defense Forces (1 copies left)
$4.00 Oddbox (2 copies left)

PM me if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back