Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shosh']starting a dead island 4 pack
15 bucks each gifted please
1. shosh[/QUOTE]
wanna join ours last spot left 14.99 for a copy? if not you can buy and ill join yours i just wanna play the game tonight

[quote name='shosh']still got one spot left on my group.
justin pulled out after we made a deal[/QUOTE]
sorry i had another person join mine and didnt want to leave them out your good though

Bring me into a Dead Island 4 pack please. Nvm the price just went up out of no where. I think they made a mistake and put it for 10 dollars.
I'd also like a Terraria 4 pack bundle. Please tell me if you think there are better deals for Terraria to come, so I can back off if that is the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to get into a Portal 2 2-pack. It's $13.74 although it kind of switches between 50% and 75% off. So I'm in when it's $13.74 again.

OK got my copy. Thanks Outrager!

[quote name='Ichigo1993']Have a 4-Pack for Bunch of Heroes - $1.88 Each

1 Ichigo1993
4[/QUOTE]

PM me who to send payment to and ill join.

I got an extra copy of Portal 2.
PM for PayPal address to gift me $6.87 with your steam email and I'll gift it to you.

Someone already PMed me so no more copies left.

I have a copy of Portal 2 that needs a home for $6.87. Send a PM or add rallykupo on Steam to negotiate its safe delivery.

All gone! Merry Christmas!

[quote name='celegus']I have a copy of Portal 2 that needs a home for $6.87. Send a PM or add rallykupo on Steam to negotiate its safe delivery.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I'm too late, but PM sent.

Man, I wish the website would actually work. They must be getting seriously hammered.

Does anyone know of a website the lists all the steam games (sortable by price).

I think I used steamprices.com once but I can't find that feature anymore.

[quote name='pROvIs']I'm in for Bunch of Heroes. Anyone have a four pack? Otherwise I will start one when the site is back to normal.[/QUOTE]

If you start one count me in too

[quote name='Ansive']Man, I wish the website would actually work. They must be getting seriously hammered.

Does anyone know of a website the lists all the steam games (sortable by price).

I think I used steamprices.com once but I can't find that feature anymore.[/QUOTE]

Steam Game Sales

[quote name='Ansive']Man, I wish the website would actually work. They must be getting seriously hammered.

I think I used steamprices.com once but I can't find that feature anymore.[/QUOTE]

http://www.steamgamesales.com/

Yes, that site seems to be awesome, it still took me like 15 minutes of reading.
Thanks guys.

It's getting harder and harder to sort through these sales.
Luckily I only need to it once, then focus only on dailies.

I'm also grabbing Portal 2, and some other games after I build a list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back