Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 copies of Bunch of Heroes. ($1.88 PayPal gift)
First 3 to PM me will get a spot.

1. postal32
2. p5ych0
3. Genocidal

Last edited by a moderator:
Have
Freedom Force
Nyxquest
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
Audiosurf
Cogs
Portal
50% off Valve coupon
50% off Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter coupon

Want
Items from today's sale - particularly Orcs Must Die, Bunch of Heroes, and/or Fable: TLC ($2.50 today)
Other offers

I have Counter-Strike Source to gift...willing to trade for a cheapy game (worth $2.50 or less)

EDIT: NM, taken

Looking trade for Bunch of heroes. Here's what I have:

Freedom Force
Nyxquest
Madballs in Babo: Invasion
Audiosurf
Cogs
Portal
50% off Valve coupon
50% off Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter coupon

I am open to other offers for these games as well. (Orcs Must Die and Fable: TLC especially.)

I have a 33% code for any Valve published game. If this is allowed to be traded I would like any offers for any game on Steam I do not have.

If you could I would like a paid more then the average copy of the HIB4.:hot::hot::hot::hot: (most wanted) prove you paid more than the average exm. Screenshot of purchase price

Just picked up a Bunch of Heroes 4-pack. PM me on here or message me on steam (altimit84 is my steamID I believe) for payment info. $1.88 paypal gift. First come first serve.

All gone. Thanks.

Have a 4-pack for Bunch of Heroes ($1.88 ea via Paypal). PM me if interested.
1. RavenousBear
2. longpants
3. hecaitomix
4. panicion

Have: Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One Bundle.

I know the only one worth anything is Ep1, Selling for $3 paypal. PM me if your interested

Anyone setting up E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy 4-Pack ($15 for 4 or $3.75 each) PM me

EDIT: I'll set up a group. PM me if you want in. I'll buy the 4-back and PM everyone once I confirm that 3 other people are interested.
EDIT: I got 2 people interested, waiting for 1 more. Also, with the leaked Gift Pile Achievement, I think this game may be a daily at 75% off so I'll wait and if not, I'll get it at the last day.

1. ME
2. VindictiveGnome
3. wedge119

Have: Frozenbyte Collection: Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, and Trine.

Want: Adventure games (e.g. Telltale games), Portal 2, cash. But open to any offers.

If anyone got a free copy of SPAZ from steam (and you don't want it), let me know.
I'm sure it will drop during the sale, but I'd like to grab it now.

I'm interested in a Portal 2 2-pack. I'd be charged sales tax, so I'd need the other person to host.

EDIT: too slow. Nevermind.

I never heard back from the guy who wanted all my copies of my bunch of heroes 4 pack so I am opening it up.

1.88 paypal gift
Bunch of Heroes:
1. Provis
2. Kaihekoa (Paid and Left Feedback)
3. enormous (Paid and left feedback)
4. Flowette (Paid and left feedback)

Thanks to everyone again for a great 4-pack!

looking for portal 2 spot on the dual pack, please pm me, i pmed samsorz but he hasn't responded so whoever comes first, thanks, it comes down to $6.87 but i will pay $6.90 paypal, as long as you are in USA, international fees will break the deal o_O.....

Want:
Lightfish
Glowfish
Trine 2
Fractal
Edge
The Baconing
(and nearly any other adventure/puzzler/platformer/rpg/etc game I don't already own that is compatible for Mac)

Have:
Day of Defeat: Source

Gauging interest in a 4-pack for EYE: Divine Cybermancy. Contact me via PM or post here. 4-pack price works out to $3.75 each.

waiting for possible daily deal

[quote name='dfg']Gauging interest in a 4-pack for EYE: Divine Cybermancy. Contact me via PM or post here. 4-pack price works out to $3.75 each.[/QUOTE]

Interested but waiting for a possible daily deal.

[quote name='Genocidal']Interested but waiting for a possible daily deal.[/QUOTE]

Oooh, good point. Makes sense to hold off 'til the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back