Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Outinthedark']Check SteamTrades and the Steam forums. People have been asking for B:AC a lot due to the sale or just flat out $25 of their choice of games. I traded mine for a handful of sale games rounding out ~$26. Those eBay auctions look sketch. DOTA accounts and no rep sellers.

Anyone asking more is getting shut down.[/QUOTE]

Okay, well I'll sell mine for $30 lol. Make my day, it's my birthday. :)

I was a bit surprised to see the asking prices for DOTA 2 betas here as well. When I got my beta invite a month ago I was able to get around $30-35 for each and they were dropping still since a new wave of invites had just went out. Now with so many people winning it and more invite waves I'm surprised it isn't below $25 yet, probably will be after the sale I'd with so many being given out.

I think steam hates me, they didnt give me a game they gave me coupons for 50% off valve, amnesia, and xotic... if any of those sound interesting to someone let me know... Ill trade for a coupon i might use or will consider any offer. guess its better than 10% on deep silver games though =P

I have a 50% off Red Faction: Armageddon to trade. I'm also willing to part with 7 coals, so make me an offer for any non-steam game (I will trade for Portal 2) that has a retail value of at least $5.00.

Hosting a Payday 4-pack. PM me and watch your inbox.

1. me
2. helmet
3. bonebreak2000
4. PohTayToez

Last edited by a moderator:
I will undercut every Dota 2 key seller on this board!

Have:

- Skyrim
- Dota 2 Beta Key
- Portal
- Flatout
- Hard Reset
- 50% off Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- 50% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe
- 25% off Valve
- 33% off Valve x3
- 50% off Valve
- 50% off Frozen Synapse
- Coal

Want:

- Quake
- Quake 2
- Four copies of something with multiplayer
- Offers
- Paypal

Guess I'll repost?

Have:
1x Coal
-33% Valve
-50% The Wonderful End of the World

Want:
Orcs Must Die DLC
Dungeon Defenders
Binding of Isaac
Guardians of Graxia
Skyrim (HAH!)
Offers - Honestly, I know my items suck, so make me a lame, stupid offer. I'll likely accept it.

Either PM me here, or add me on steam at the same user name (http://steamcommunity.com/id/INCyr).

[quote name='Jackpot06']I will undercut every Dota 2 key seller on this board!

Have:

- Skyrim
- Dota 2 Beta Key
- Portal
- Flatout
- Hard Reset
- 50% off Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- 50% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe
- 25% off Valve
- 33% off Valve x3
- 50% off Valve
- 50% off Frozen Synapse
- Coal

Want:

- Quake
- Quake 2
- Four packs of anything
- Offers
- Paypal[/QUOTE]

FYI, you can't gift 4 packs.

Have:

50% off Max Payne
2x Coal (and likely to increase)
Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands Non-GOTY
E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
Frozen Synapse
Greed Corp
Payday

Want:

Anomaly Warzone Earth
Costume Quest
EDGE
Hard Reset
Psychonauts
Skyrim
Warhammer Space Marine
Wings of Prey
Witcher

[quote name='pROvIs']FYI, you can't gift 4 packs.[/QUOTE]

You can, it just requires a little more effort than normal.
Also, you can't unpack it if you own the game already.

Have:
-50% off Mount and Blade: With Fire and Sword
-50% off Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
-50% off Bastion
-50% off Max Payne 2
-25% off THQ published game
Word Basketball Manager 2010

Want:
Coal

[quote name='dys006']You can, it just requires a little more effort than normal.
Also, you can't unpack it if you own the game already.[/QUOTE]

You must know of some witchcraft then. If you add it to the cart all you have is the option to purchase it for yourself. Gifting is not an option. If you purchase it for yourself then it automatically gives you the first copy. Not sure how to get around that.

Might as well repost too

Have:
33% off Skyrim
33% off 1 Valve Game
50% off Lightfish

Want:
Guardians of Graxia
Sid Meier's Pirates
Deus Ex: GOTY edition
Bastion
Magic the Gathering: 2012
Chantelise
Psychonauts

[quote name='pROvIs']You must know of some witchcraft then. If you add it to the cart all you have is the option to purchase it for yourself. Gifting is not an option. If you purchase it for yourself then it automatically gives you the first copy. Not sure how to get around that.[/QUOTE]

1. Add the single game to your cart.
  2. Copy the Purchase As A Gift link from the Button.
  3. Remove the game from your cart.
  4. Add the 4-pack game to your cart.
  5. Paste the copied link into the address bar.
  6. Choose to send the gift via email to your Steam email address.
  7. Complete checkout.
  8. The four-pack will show up as a tradeable item in your inventory.

I know I have literally nothing to offer, but...
Have:
- 2x coal
- 33% off Valve games

I have no idea about what to ask, I was thinking about something extremely cheap, or Amnesia, for which I have an Indie Bundle 3 key to exchange (a legit one from HIB4, not a $1 scam, but I don't want to go against CAG's rules), but really it's just to get rid of the coal and coupon :)

Bought a EYE: Divine Cybermancy 4-pack. Have two ONE available at $1.88 paypal.

PM me, I'll edit when they're gone.

Have:
33% off Valve
33% of Dungeon Siege 3
50% off Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Want:
Swords & Soldiers
Brink
Avadon The Black Fortress

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy - $1.88 gifted via Paypal (already purchased)
1. Blade

This game has two winter achievements.

My gf and I would still like to get in on payday. I can host if need be, if people are willing to use the paypal gift option for payment. (I have a history of good trades, I just don't want to get burned by people recalling their money.) PM me ASAP before it expires!

E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy 4-Pack - $1.88 gifted per copy (already purchased)
1. Blade
2. p5ych0 (received, feedback left)
3. ChaosLlama (received, feedback left)
4. cabhills (received, feedback left)

This game has two winter achievements, which could both potentially net you something from The Great Gift Pile.

HAVE: - VVVVVV (gift copy)
-50% F1 2011 (valid Jan2nd to Mar1st)
-33% off Valve Game (Jan2nd to Mar1st)

Want: Offers I do have an interest in copies of Orcs Must Die and Portal 2. Will talk about other things if I don't already have it or a coupon for more than 50% off Valve or Portal 2. Trying to be reasonable and I wouldn't even be opposed to giving some TF2 items to sweeten a deal for someone just send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.

[quote name='monkeyz']HAVE: - VVVVVV (gift copy)
- TRINE (gift copy)
-50% F1 2011 (valid Jan2nd to Mar1st)
-33% off Valve Game (Jan2nd to Mar1st)

Want: Offers I do have an interest in copies of Orcs Must Die, Blur, Avadon and the Black Fortress, Guardians of Graxia, Renegade OPS, and Portal 2. Will talk about other things if I don't already have it or a coupon for more than 50% off Valve or Portal 2. Trying to be reasonable and I wouldn't even be opposed to giving some TF2 items to sweeten a deal for someone just send me a PM and we'll see what we can do.[/QUOTE]

Can the 50% off F1 be used on the 50% off Steam price? Meaning since its $25 now (from $50), can I use that to pay a total of $12.50?

[quote name='Lazer77']Can the 50% off F1 be used on the 50% off Steam price? Meaning since its $25 now (from $50), can I use that to pay a total of $12.50?[/QUOTE]

Not unless the coupon specifically says it's valid for the sale period. Most of them are valid from Jan 2nd until March 1st or so. However, if it goes on sale during that time, then yes, you'd be able to stack it with the sale price.

Have:

Games
Farming Simulator 2011

Coupons
50% off a Valve title
33% off A Game of Thrones

Want:

Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Emerald City Confidential
Plenty others, suggest offer! :D

Haha, I so should've checked this thread first. I just grabbed an EYE for 4-pack and have 3 left if anyone's looking for a copy. 1.87 via Paypal, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back