Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could some reliable CAG buy me Total War: Shogun 2 with Deus Ex Human Revolution on Amazon for my DUNGEONS Steam Special Edition game and all my coupons? I can't buy from Amazon as my only way of purchases online is from Paypal. It seems that each game of those 2 games gives you $5.00 credit. Basically, it's like buying DUNGEONS S.S.E. for $7.50 when it's $15.00 dollars. I'm really sorry for the hassle.

Please I'm begging you! :bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
HAVE
• Coal (x9)
• Dead Island (Base)
• Mass Effect
• Mass Effect 2
• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

WANT
• Game Gift Offers
• PayPal

Please PM or add me with any and all offers:

SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

Last edited:
Could some reliable CAG buy me Total War: Shogun 2 with Deus Ex Human Revolution on Amazon for my DUNGEONS Steam Special Edition game and all my coupons? I can't buy from Amazon as my only way of purchases online is from Paypal. It seems that each game of those 2 games gives you $5.00 credit. Basically, it's like buying DUNGEONS S.S.E. for $7.50 when it's $15.00 dollars. I'm really sorry for the hassle.

Dota 2 Steam Gift - $30
Jamestown Deluxe (game, DLC, OST) - Some $2.49 game
Looking to trade some of my hats/items for some cheap games as well

PM me if you're interested so we can work something out! :D

Have:
Any Valve Title 33$ off
Assassins Creed Brotherhood 50% off
Dungeon Siege 3 33% off

Want:
Anything, absolutely anything.

Ok, I bought an E.Y.E. 4 pack, too good of a deal to pass up. PM me if you want a spot. I am headed to bed in a few minutes so if you don't catch me tonight I will get you tomorrow. Steam ID if you want to add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Honeybaked-Ham

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy 4-pack

1. Me
2. CheapSteam
3. CapnO
4. Steam friend

I have quite a few interested I will update the names once the trade is final.

Ends up coming to $1.88 each.

Have:
• Dota 2
• Eets
• Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
• Operation Flashpoint: Red River
• 8 Coal

Want:
• Paypal
• Game Trades

HAVE
• Coal (x4)
• Dead Island (Base)
• Limbo
• Mass Effect
• Mass Effect 2
• S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

WANT
• Game Gift Offers
• PayPal

Please PM or add me with any and all offers:

SteamID: holm5073
http://steamcommunity.com/id/holm5073

[quote name='Honeybaked Ham']Ok, I bought an E.Y.E. 4 pack, too good of a deal to pass up. PM me if you want a spot. I am headed to bed in a few minutes so if you don't catch me tonight I will get you tomorrow. Steam ID if you want to add me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Honeybaked-Ham

E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy 4-pack

1. Me
2. CheapSteam

Ends up coming to $1.88 each.[/QUOTE]

pm sent

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']Could some reliable CAG buy me Total War: Shogun 2 with Deus Ex Human Revolution on Amazon for my DUNGEONS Steam Special Edition game and all my coupons? I can't buy from Amazon as my only way of purchases online is from Paypal. It seems that each game of those 2 games gives you $5.00 credit. Basically, it's like buying DUNGEONS S.S.E. for $7.50 when it's $15.00 dollars. I'm really sorry for the hassle.

Please I'm begging you! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

How come you don't just paypal someone the money to buy them for you?

I have quite a few people interested in the E.Y.E 4 pack I only have 2 spots left but I had 6 people message me so if someone wants to start another 4 pack I can give you their names in a PM. Let me know.

[quote name='Honeybaked Ham']How come you don't just paypal someone the money to buy them for you?[/QUOTE]

I currently have 4 dollars in my paypal and there's no way for me to get more as of now.

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']Could some reliable CAG buy me Total War: Shogun 2 with Deus Ex Human Revolution on Amazon for my DUNGEONS Steam Special Edition game and all my coupons? I can't buy from Amazon as my only way of purchases online is from Paypal. It seems that each game of those 2 games gives you $5.00 credit. Basically, it's like buying DUNGEONS S.S.E. for $7.50 when it's $15.00 dollars. I'm really sorry for the hassle.

Please I'm begging you! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Will you please stop :spam:ing that? You haven't even been here for a month and you're already asking too much of your fellow CAGs. (Especially since DUNGEONS is a shitty game.) Besides, the $5 credits would be useless to someone who would want DUNGEONS, as they are good for stuff like BF3 and MW3. And they don't stack.

[quote name='DypaehC']Will you please stop :spam:ing that? You haven't even been here for a month and you're already asking too much of your fellow CAGs. (Especially since DUNGEONS is a shitty game.) Besides, the $5 credits would be useless to someone who would want DUNGEONS, as they are good for stuff like BF3 and MW3.[/QUOTE]

If that's what you wish, sure...

Buying an E.Y.E. 4-Pack. Spillover form Honeybaked's four-pack (and others)... PM me.

1. me
2. Shimmerz
3. terb73
4. Xand

Have: -50% Nail'd Coupon.
-50% F1 2011 Coupon.
-25% + 33% Valve Coupon
-VVVVVV (gift)
-Steel Storm:Burning Retribution (gift)
-Coal x 8
Want: One copy of Portal 2. Really wanted to pick up a copy but missed out on the first day of the sale I'd gladly trade everything of mine for a single gift copy of Portal 2. (Idk if everything I have it is worth that much but I'm hoping some kind soul would have a use for everything in exchange for Portal 2). PM me if interested.

Have:

1. Shadowgrounds *
2. Dungeon Defenders *
3. Portal *
4. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
5. Coal
6. -50% Valve
7. -66% Two Worlds II %
8. -33% Renegade Ops
9. -10% Valve
10. -50% The Hitman Collection
11. -25% Deep Silver

* Had from before the sale. (Figured I might as well, willing to trade away)
% Might use this myself.

Want:
Games, Offers, Trade Achievement :)

Have:
Vintage Equalizer
Team Fortress 2 Item
Level 10 Pickaxe
Damage and move speed increase as the user becomes injured
Blocks healing when in use
Half-Life
50% off Left 4 Dead 2
50% off Lightfish

Want:
Coal

Have:
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
Greed Corp

Want:
AudioSurf
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
The Polynomial
Swords and Soldiers HD
Guardians of Graxia
AI War: Fleet Command
EDGE
Anomaly: Warzone Earth
Costume Quest
Paypal

I'll host a EYE and Greed Corp 4-pack if enough interest, send me PMs. $1.88 via Paypal gift for payment. Bought the packs before group is full, instant delivery of game on payment.

EYE:
1) Me (host)
2) Voken
3) hecaitomix
4) Logain8955

Greed Corp:
1) Me (host)
2) Landon66
3) Cit
4)

Edit: ALL DONE, thanks everyone who purchased and thanks manyT for being understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back