Steam Group Buy and Gift Requests thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Bort_']Gonna host a Nuclear Dawn 4pack:

• Be ready to add me like right now, I don't have time to wait for anyone so if you want a copy you should be able to hop right away.
• The share is $3.75 per and you should be Paypal verified.
• Send me a PM with your Steam profile url, I give you my payment details over Steam.

1.rhiannon
2.Rav
4.Me[/QUOTE]

I'm in.

Have: 12 Coal
Want: Any of the following
Fractal (4)
Rock of Ages (6)
AaAAa for the Awesome (4)
Demolition Inc. (4)
Offers

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have: 1 Coal, Space Chem, 50% off Valve, 50% off Section 8 Prejudice, 50% off Ares Extinction Agenda

Want: Monday Night Combat, Greed Corps, Defense Grid the awakening, Offers

Have:
Sniper Ghost Warrior Gold base + 2 DLC
-25% Valve
-33% Valve
-50% Valve (x5)
-50% Global Ops: Command Libya
-33% Cities XL 2012
-50% Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
-50% The Void
-25% Square Enix/Eidos Interactive
-50% Sanctum

Want:
Coal for any of my coupons
Open to offers for Sniper

Will buy any of the following games at 75% price. (paypal)
These are mostly aimed at gift winners.

Also 1 bonus coal for every game. (2 for the last 4 games)

Prices slightly negotiable.

This is my wishlist.

$2.50 Blade Kitten
$2.50 Cave Story+
$2.50 Nimbus
$2.50 Zuma Deluxe
$2.50 Zuma's Revenge

$3.80 DeathSpank
$3.80 DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
$3.80 The Baconing

$5.00 Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
$5.00 Hunted: The Demon's Forge
$5.00 Assassin's Creed
$5.00 Assassin's Creed II

$6.00 Risen (80% off)
$6.50 Bastion Soundtrack Edition
$7.50 ArcaniA: Gold Edition
$7.50 Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition

Thanks for reading.

Have (all steam gifts):
Eve Online Crucible - (Client + free month)
Freedom Force
Recettear
Stalker Bundle
Hard Reset
Defense Grid

Want:
The Ship
X3, any versions
Will consider any offers.

[H] :
Coal (x3)
The Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim
-50% Monday Night Combat
-50% Two Tribes Pack
-33% Valve
-50% Frozenbyte Collection
-50% Max Payne 2
-50% Arcania : Gothic 4
-50% Nordic Games
-50% Warhammer 40k : Dawn of War Retribution

[W] :
Alice Madness Returns, Dead Rising 2 : Off The Record, and Bulletstorm

Have
Dungeon Defenders Halloween Mission Pack (2x)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
-25% Valve (3x)
-33% Valve (2x)
-50% LEGO Batman
-50% Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga

Want:
Coal for any of my coupons

Won:
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Sonic Generations

H:
-25% off Valve
-50% Total War Shogun 2
-50% Orcs Must Die!
-50% Hydrophobia: Prophecy
Coal 11X
Bit Trip Beat
Shattered Horizon
King's Bounty Platinum

W:

Steam games I don't have

Have:

Games

- Skyrim
- Risen
- Dota 2 Beta Key
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Portal
- Counter Strike Source
- Flatout
- Hard Reset

Misc.

- 50% off Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- 50% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe
- 50% off Airline Tycoon 2
- 50% off Frozen Synapse
- 25% off Valve x3
- 33% off Valve x4
- 50% off Valve x2
- 33% off Atari x2
- Coal
- Hats!

Want:

- Quake
- Quake 2
- TES 3: Morrowind
- Batman Arkham City
- Offers
- Paypal

[Have:]
Games
Renegade Ops+DLC (x2)
Nuclear Dawn (x2)
Greed Corp (x2)
E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy (x2)
Frozen Synapse
Space Empires V

Guest Passes
Killing Floor (x2)

Coupons
-33% off Valve
-50% off Scratches
-50% off Defense Grid
-50% off GTA IV:Complete
-50% off Oddworld:Abe's Odyssey

[Want:]
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chameh/wishlist

Have:
Renegade Ops (with or without DLC)
The Ship (single & multi-player)
VVVVVV
25% off Valve titles
50% off Killing Floor
50% off Costume Quest
50% off Oddworld Munch's Oddysee
50% off the Wonderful End of the World
50% Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012

Want:
Hard Reset
Trine 2
Orcs Must Die
Offer other games I don't have...

Have:

Super Meat Boy
Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Coal x16

Want:

Fallout 3 GOTY
Rock of Ages
X3: Albion Prelude

Willing to negotiate other offers.

[quote name='Jackpot06']Have:

Games

- Skyrim
- Risen
- Dota 2 Beta Key
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Portal
- Counter Strike Source
- Flatout
- Hard Reset

Misc.

- 50% off Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- 50% off Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe
- 50% off Airline Tycoon 2
- 50% off Frozen Synapse
- 25% off Valve x3
- 33% off Valve x4
- 50% off Valve x2
- 33% off Atari x2
- Coal
- Hats!

Want:

- Quake
- Quake 2
- TES 3: Morrowind
- Batman Arkham City
- Offers
- Paypal[/QUOTE]

Don't trade with this guy. I wanted to buy Skyrim from him and he sends me to his "friend" to which has no CAG account. He also doesn't even state that he's not the actually one with Skyrim in his posts. His friend's very insistent on selling it for Paypal and going second as well. They also stated that it's in "key" form when I conversed with them and they just base it off of "truth". In fact, never even consider trading with someone that has a key unless that person goes first...

"Is that right? Is the CAG newbie the one who know's what's going on? Here you know what? I won't trade with you. I don't want your money, and by extension he will never know. Oh and yes because saving board space I'm somehow fixing the system, If someone asks you to trade first you don't do it, I'm not the person selling the key I'm facilitating the trade. You're the one who "reconsidered" "knowing" full fucking well that this person is out to scam you, stop trying to talk down the price, don't contact me again or I'll send this to a mod. " (jackpot06)

That's what he replied with in messages. Why are you directing me to a scammer? BTW there's no such thing as saving board space when your posts are that large. If you added the extra information, it would not change the size of your post as it's vertically taking up space. lol :applause:

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']Don't trade with this guy. I wanted to buy Skyrim from him and he sends me to his "friend" to which has no CAG account. He also doesn't even state that he's not the actually one with Skyrim in his posts. His friend's very insistent on selling it for Paypal and going second as well. They also stated that it's in "key" form when I conversed with them and they just base it off of "truth". In fact, never even consider trading with someone that has a key unless that person goes first...

"Is that right? Is the CAG newbie the one who know's what's going on? Here you know what? I won't trade with you. I don't want your money, and by extension he will never know. Oh and yes because saving board space I'm somehow fixing the system, If someone asks you to trade first you don't do it, I'm not the person selling the key I'm facilitating the trade. You're the one who "reconsidered" "knowing" full fucking well that this person is out to scam you, stop trying to talk down the price, don't contact me again or I'll send this to a mod. " (jackpot06)

That's what he replied with in messages. Why are you directing me to a scammer? BTW there's no such thing as saving board space when your posts are that large. If you added the extra information, it would not change the size of your post as it's vertically taking up space. lol :applause:[/QUOTE]

Is there a slander ban on this website? Getting a mod to sort this out would be great. Until I get a response for this, I'll have to do my best to save face here:

Account age and trading history taken into consideration I should have a higher level of credibility to begin with (arbitrary as it may be). Now, two days ago me and Lagniprimatte had a conversation about him buying Skyrim, the italicization of this being of course to emphasis "buy" which he didn't actually want to do but instead trade for something of little to no value, basically he wanted it for free. Here is his offer: "I'll give you DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition, 5 coals, 2 Valve 33% off coupons, and one 50% off Avadon the Black Fortress for Skyrim." Of course I said no and asked for the reasonable price tag of 40.00$ and said that I'm merely facilitating the trade (I could find this verbatim if given access to my outbox or steam instant messages but it was made clear upfront that this would be a trade through my friend) Now, the code is from the well known promotion that goes out to employees of Target, Best Buy, Gamestop, and Walmart (https://insiders.bethsoft.com/register.php) as per some incentive deal the companies have with Bethesda, these codes are for steam but not gift codes. I figured I could leave that implicit to a user of a videogame forum as it's common knowledge, but little did I know implication was going to come back to bite me.

After the offer of a "trade" he then proceed to refuse what was, in my opinion, a fair, plain as day Paypal option: 40.00$. But it wasn't my call what the value of the item was so against my better judgement I involved myself further with this person and sent him onto my friend and thought a deal was made (actually somewhat irked that I didn't get feeback) Only today did I learn the opposite transpired and that in fact nothing happened and the deal was never made when he CONTACTED ME AGAIN FOR THE SAME TRADE. Now, I submit to you discerning CAG jury, Why would someone approach the same person for the same trade twice if said person is a sketchy individual? I'd proven to be a bad trader right? I'd demonstrated that any deal would be a bad one. Why come back? The answer:

He came back Because this person was BLOCKED on steam by my friend and was looking to me to get back in contact with him.

Of course this will have a negative effect on my trade list here on out and can't be erased just with a simple modderated message. This is why I'm seeking a "do not trade" title, or at the very least suspension of his account on CheapAssGamer as it has only been used to attack mine.

edit: Grammar.
edit 2: Also a quick look at my feedback from as recent as this winter sale should help sort things out.

Have:
Lightfish
50% off Red Faction Armageddon
50% off Xotic
50% off Blocks that Matter
50% off Greed Corp
25% off Valve
25% off 2K

Want:
75% off COD4:MW coupon (for all coupons)
or
5 coal for all (including Lightfish)

Have:
Saints Row 3 $18
Orange Box. $4
Football Manager 2012 $20
Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition $4
Empire Total War $4
Kane & Lynch $4
Kane & Lynch 2 $4
Magicka Party Robes $0.50
Ben There, Dan That!/Time Gentleman, Please! $1
33% off Valve
50% off Doom 3
50% off Hacker Evolution Untold
50% off Worms Ultimate Mayhem
25% off Activision
50% off Psychonauts
25% off Paradox
50% off GTA San Andreas

Want
Paypal
Demolition Inc.
Game of Thrones
Tropico 4
Assasain's Creed Games
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes
Rock of Ages
Call of Cthulhu
Anything else on my Wishlist
Offers

Anyone want a copy of the Orange Box? A loooooooooong shot, I know, but I just got it from doing the holiday objective in And Yet it Moves, so I figured someone out there would want to trade for something (the only restriction I have is no Valve games).

Also I haven't gotten the trade objective yet, so we could also just do coal-to-coal :p
PM me if interested.

Bought a Nuclear Dawn 4 pack. Payment per person is $3.75. PM me here or via Steam if interested; will keep this post updated until all copies gifted.

1. Kaihekoa
2. cheery_a - Payment received/Sent - Thank you!
3. jazyje - Payment received/Sent - Thank you!
4. hecaitomix - Payment received/Sent - Thank you!

Sold out - Thanks, guys!

Have:
2 x E.Y.E.
5 x coal
50% off Valve coupon
50% off Rockstar coupon
50% off Men of War: Assault Squad coupon
50% off Anomoly: Warzone Earth coupon
50% off Trine coupon

Want:
Nuclear Dawn
Guardians of Graxia
Greed Corp
Defcon
Fate of the World
Polynomial
Audiosurf

Have:
50% off Red Faction Armageddon
50% off Xotic
50% off Blocks that Matter
50% off Greed Corp
25% off Valve
25% off 2K

Want:
ONLY 2 COALS!

[quote name='Jackpot06']Is there a slander ban on this website? Getting a mod to sort this out would be great. Until I get a response for this, I'll have to do my best to save face here:

edit 2: Also a quick look at my feedback from as recent as this winter sale should help sort things out.[/QUOTE]

FYI He never blocked me. You were the one who blocked me. Your friend and I decided not to make the deal, but I stated that I might reconsider the trade if I can't find anything. That's when I decided to contact you again to find the mediator and seeing as how you've blocked me that is precisely when I became suspicious. There is also no reason to ban me as stating what you believe on a forum is the sole purpose of a forum. Your reputation isn't in shambles if you truly aren't a scammer. We made no sort of transaction so there is no proof of either sides dictum. It's an opinion on the person; this is what we do in America.

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']FYI He never blocked me. You were the one who blocked me. Your friend and I decided not to make the deal, but I stated that I might reconsider the trade if I can't find anything. That's when I decided to contact you again to find the mediator and seeing as how you've blocked me that is precisely when I became suspicious. There is also no reason to ban me as stating what you believe on a forum is the sole purpose of a forum. Your reputation isn't in shambles if you truly aren't a scammer. We made no sort of transaction so there is no proof of either sides dictum. It's an opinion on the person; this is what we do in America.[/QUOTE]

no one want's this drama, wait for the mod response, you were blocked, now you're just lying...

[quote name='Jackpot06']no one want's this drama, wait for the mod response, you were blocked, now you're just lying...[/QUOTE]

Why would I be lying? I stated on the first PM of today that YOU blocked me. My goodness...

[quote name='Lagniprimatte']Why would I be lying? I stated on the first PM of today that YOU blocked me. My goodness...[/QUOTE]

If he didn't block you, why wouldn't you contact him directly. End of discussion, that summarizes the entire thing. Stop posting this useless stuff in the forum, private message me if you must, but you're not going to get anywhere as your argument has no base.

Have: A half a decade old gift copy of Half-Life 2 from way back when, haha. If you are the last person on Earth to not have Half-Life 2, I'm your man. I also have some coupons but I doubt anyone is really trading those. I also doubt anyone wants this, even for free.

Want: Any little cheap game, be it indie or otherwise. Or a piece of coal. I don't care. I just want to get rid of this thing.

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spokker

[quote name='Jackpot06']If he didn't block you, why wouldn't you contact him directly. End of discussion, that summarizes the entire thing. Stop posting this useless stuff in the forum, private message me if you must, but you're not going to get anywhere as your argument has no base.[/QUOTE]

I deleted him from my Steam list and I didn't know his name.

I have Renegades Ops with Coldstrike Campaign and Reinforcement Pack = all DLCs

Would trade for:

Fallout 3 GOTY (currently $7.50 as a daily deal)

Still looking for people to go into a Nuclear Dawn 4-Pack with. Will host if needed.

Also have:
Half-Life Ep. 1
Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD
50% Valve
50% CyanWorlds
50% Divinity 2
50% Brink
25% Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back